Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe (40470 Views)

Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke / Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Afikoo: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2023
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe from Abia State has expressed gratitude to God and his people for saving his political career.
He said he is grateful to have survived Peter OBI Tsunami that rocked the whole of South East .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUOSZDLaVnM
Watch from 10:56

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2023
The rigging that happened especially in anambara was something else. It’s for this reason I don’t take any form of wailing seriously because I know they are all guilty of what they accused others of. The best gamer eventually won

166 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by ejifranks(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2023
He is a good man and another politician from the south east I respect after Peter Obi.

Apga & YPP winning in Anambra and Abia in the midst of the Obi Tsunami is an indication of a free and fair elections in the South East except for Imo and few spots in Ebonyi.

337 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by magoo10(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2023
Peter Obi is a tsunami

308 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Delicious22: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The rigging that happened especially in anambara was something else. It’s for this reason I don’t take any form of wailing seriously because I know they are all guilty of what they accused others of. The best gamer eventually won
When it's time for your breakthrough, may you be rigged out the way that thief you support rigged his way in.

399 Likes 32 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Millimann: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2023
It was an all-out war war between Abaribe and Gov. Ikpeazu.

But Ikpeazu ended up coming a distant third behind Abaribe and the LP candidate.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2023
We only took our time to re-elect good representative this time ...outside imo that was rigged which we would retrieve back in no time

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by PrinceOfLagos: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2023
The fear of the Obidient movement sweeping everywhere including Lagos is the beginning of wisdom

The Obidients Tsunami swept everywhere even reach Lagos and will do same at the governorship poll next week Saturday Insha Allah

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by jimyjames(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Abaribe is our man we know him that's why we voted for him

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by PrinceOfLagos: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2023
Abaribe was spared because he's a good man

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by beejaay: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

The question is are you for the country or for the riggers..if you are for the country then every form of rigging wherever it may take place should be looked into be in it anambra, Enugu, kano, Lago, osun or even yobe.. Rigging is rigging and all sane patriot should be against it.. We should all fight against it.. I take everyone that put a voice forward against election rigging either in apc or pdp or lp.. We want the country we deserve

49 Likes

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Beremx(f): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2023
He's a friend of the house. He's always welcomed if he wants to port. 😄😄

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Nwodosis(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2023
You survived because you have always been a proud Dot Nation citizen!

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2023
beejaay:

The question is are you for the country or for the riggers..if you are for the country then every form of rigging wherever it may take place should be looked into be in it anambra, Enugu, kano, Lago, osun or even yobe.. Rigging is rigging and all sane patriot should be against it.. We should all fight against it.. I take everyone that put a voice forward against election rigging either in apc or pdp or lp.. We want the country we deserve
I agree with this because you are plain and unbiased.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Delicious22: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Beremx:
He's a friend of the house. He's always welcomed if he wants to port. 😄😄
You can say that again. cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Freshtruth(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2023
Peter obi is the new Hurricane in Nigerian politics. After Buhari he is the new Star boy in Town.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Delicious22: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I agree with this because you are plain and unbiased.
Do same. Condemn what is wrong. Don't let the N12,800 per month Tinubu gives to your Dad make you turn blind eyes to the truth. I don't hate you, but learn not to be a biased dolt.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
May lighting strike that your mouth after 8years of buhari if am in position to rigour APC why not

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Chido26: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Oga show us proof or forever shut it

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Freshtruth(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2023
grin
Delicious22:
Do same. Condemn what is wrong. Don't let the N12,800 per month Tinubu gives to your Dad make you turn blind eyes to the truth. I don't hate you, but learn not to be a biased dolt.
guy you bad o grin 12k per month baba y na grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by babyfaceafrica: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2023
Even Orji Kalu survived.. If you know your way, you don't have problem.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by babyfaceafrica: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Abaribe was spared because he's a good man

Why was Orji uzor Kalu spared? Is he a good man?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Delicious22: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Ask people from his constituency if you want to get the correct answer.
We don't vote for party, we don't do Aladura type of politics, we vote competence.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by babyfaceafrica: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
Ask people from his constituency if you want to get the correct answer.
We don't vote for party, we don't do Aladura type of politics, we vote competence.

That means Kalu is competent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Delicious22: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

That means Kalu is competent
If his constituency say so, we are not to argue.

Delivering the dividends of democracy is very pivotal to your re-election bid in the South East and South South region.

If he delivered in that aspect, even if he is seen running mad, they'll still vote him.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Godstiger(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2023
bad thing don't always happen to good people

4 Likes

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by haybhi1(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2023
There's where it'll end.
I'm certain the Lagos state governorship reelection will not escape Sanwo Olu, if they like, let them postpone the election till 24 years.

Wetin just vex me be say Labour People go still con shout say na rigging after losing the election and coming out 3rd.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by nazicartel(m): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2023
He was lucky that his PDP opponent had something to settle with his people. The LP guy wasn't really serious in winning until the last day. Okezuo's men met us and we told them that Okezuo wasn't going anywhere and they thought we were joking. On the election day. We frustrated PDP men ehhh. ApGa got angry votes and nothing else. I told my people to avoid anything that looks like PDP or APC. Told them to focus on LP or APGA. That was how he lost the election. Okezuo is mad

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by IamAtikulate: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

OUK is my senator. We voted for him to hold the Senate Presidency or at least Majority Leader if Tinubu wins or defend OBI presidency if Obi wins. The plan was to return Abaribe, OUK and Nnamani, but the later bleeped up. We will boot him out.

Anyway, OUK survived by a whisker.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by BurialGround: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

When Buhari told you guys that the entire South East gave him only 5% votes you didn't call it rigging.

If the entire South East can give Buhari 5% votes, divide it by the five states in Igbo land you'll get 1% for each state.

27 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina / Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) / Tinubu Economic Advisers Propose Customs, NIMASA, FIRS Merger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.