Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. (2081 Views)

Real Story on Who Killed Who At Ihiala Yesterday / Combined Anti Kidnap Sqaud Kill Scores Of Kidnappers At Ihiala Pics / Items And Weapons Recovered From IPOB Members In Their Camp At Ihiala (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Finnbaloroficia: 7:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Please Nairaland should should stop pushing fake news to the front page.

What really happened yesterday at Ihiala was that the unknown gunmen came to a burial ceremony, they started shooting sporadically in the air causing confusion claiming that there were not settled before the burial. not knowing that the ebubeagu vigilante group were by the corner they were immediately gunned down.

The ebubeagu vigilante group even reinforced from the neighboring town.

https://www.facebook.com/kenny.obioraharnessinghumanity/videos/706373097261125/?app=fbl

Anambra must be great.

Bleep Nnamdi kanu
Bleep Simon Ekperima
This people are vampires

4 Likes

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Finnbaloroficia: 7:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Igboland must be cleansed

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Finnbaloroficia: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Confirm

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by chrisxxx(m): 7:15am On Jun 18, 2022
But in the end both the UGM and Ebube agu are igbos?
Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Finnbaloroficia: 7:17am On Jun 18, 2022
chrisxxx:

Come again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Frigga13: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Anambra will soon break free from their useless IPOB

WhT a breath of fresh air

Soludo we stand with you

12 Likes

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by otipoju(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2022
chrisxxx:

No dey yarn dust.

The criminals of s society are normally part and parcel of the society.

5 Likes

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Finnbaloroficia: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2022
otipoju:

No dey yarn dust.

The criminals of s society are normally part and parcel of the society.
You dey follow that olodo talk grin angry

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Ndibunna: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2022
chrisxxx:

They are Elechi Amadi cousins who has been suffering electoral wounds of late.
Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by shortIGBOman: 7:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Ebubeagu and Soludo should stop killing Simon Ekpa's IPOB Men. IPOB are not criminals, they are good People. Who are protecting Igbo people from harm.

18 Likes

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by northernblood6: 7:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Simon Ekpa will be mobbed to death the day he steps foot on Igbo Land

3 Likes

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by shortIGBOman: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Frigga13:
Anambra will soon break free from their useless IPOB

WhT a breath of fresh air

Soludo we stand with you

In your wildest dreams. Mazi Simon Ekpa's IPOB have come to stay. You People are just jealous, cause all IGBO love and trust IPOB.

16 Likes

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by AmehTsaev: 7:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Ebubeagu really dealt with those bastards, dem collect serious wotowoto yesterday...Igbos are not primitive animals like the Aboki's up North who pander to terrorism.

Good job by Soludo for taking the fight to these criminals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Ndibunna: 7:31am On Jun 18, 2022
I read it was Unknown Gunmen that was killed but nairaland said it was ihiala community vigilante.

Pls there is no ebubeagu in anambra state. What is here is community by community vigilante not ebubeagu.

2 Likes

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by AmehTsaev: 7:35am On Jun 18, 2022
Ndibunna:
I read it was Unknown Gunmen that was killed but nairaland said it was ihiala community vigilante.

Pls there is no ebubeagu in anambra state. What is here is community by community vigilante not ebubeagu.
Ebubeagu is definitely in Anambra state and even covertly operational already, I think Ebonyi is the only state that openly declared Ebubeagu operational among all the SE states, they are operational in a coded kind of way in Imo state and now Anambra...Enugu and Abia have useless governor's who are yet to implement regional security.
Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by shortIGBOman: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2022
northernblood6:
Simon Ekpa will be mobbed to death the day he steps foot on Igbo Land

Na lie. Nothing will happen to him. Simon Ekpa is a Legend in IGBO land.

16 Likes

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Ndibunna: 7:38am On Jun 18, 2022
AmehTsaev:

Ebubeagu is definitely in Anambra state and even covertly operational already, I think Ebonyi is the only state that openly declared Ebubeagu operational among all the SE states, they are operational in a coded kind of way in Imo state and now Anambra...Enugu and Abia have useless governor's who are yet to implement regional security.

There is no ebubeagu in anambra secretly or covertly. What operates in anambra state is community by community vigilante with their own uniforms and shares Information with neighboring community. Obiano neither soludo approved the ebubeagu of a thing.

Rather each community was equipped to secure their lands as Ihiala and other neighboring communities are doing. Ebubeagu doesn't exist here.

3 Likes

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by nedu666: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2022
AmehTsaev:

Wrong they are not in enugu, anambra and abia. Just ebonyi and imo. Also these men killed stormed the venue of a burial shooting anyhow claiming to be ebubeagu and demanding millions of naira. They were confronted by the security forces hired by the family of the person been buried. This is not the first time these guys are doing this nonsense in ihiala. Every burial, every wedding, every chieftancy title they must show up demanding to for settlement. Its a matter of time b4 they start demanding for settlement when you lay foundation. Everyone in ihiala are tired of them. They can continue their extortion in hell fire

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Freedom34: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Whether na 'Igbos kee ebubeagwu' o, or na 'ebubeagwu kee Igbos' o, all we know be say igbos kee their fellow igbos and they were bn cheered on by other Igbo folks, dassol!

Every other tin na pure semantics!
cool
Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by chrisxxx(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Ndibunna:

They are Elechi Amadi cousins who has been suffering electoral wounds of late.
Lol. Put all Nnamdi Cownu cousins vote together both in APC and PDP it is no where near the votes of one of them. Majority tribe that contends with minority. See where Yorubas and Hausas/Fulani are. Stop stooping low to compete with the Ikwerres.
Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Ndibunna: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2022
chrisxxx:

Lol. Put all Nnamdi Cownu cousins vote together both in APC and PDP it is no where near the votes of one of them. Majority tribe that contends with minority. See where Yorubas and Hausas/Fulani are. Stop stooping low to compete with the Ikwerres.

Anuofia. Which votes are you putting together? Go and lick your wounds. Na only APC and pdp dey Nigeria. Dem for give una Amadi people ticket naaa....all of you people from that axis suucccckkss.... Tufiakwa.
Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by chrisxxx(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2022
Ndibunna:

Anuofia. Which votes are you putting together? Go and lick your wounds. Na only APC and pdp dey Nigeria. Dem for give una Amadi people ticket naaa....all of you people from that axis suucccckkss.... Tufiakwa.
Ask Awolowo the meaning of NAIRA
Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Ndibunna: 8:17am On Jun 18, 2022
chrisxxx:

Ask Awolowo the meaning of NAIRA

Why your own brother no win his party ticket?

Why concerned about others? You should face them and know why they loosed. Wasting so much energy to mock ndigbo but it was backfires at you guys...Make una go collect una party ticket naa
Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Sergio101(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Interesting!

Since some people no wan get sense. We will teach the hard lesson

God bless soludo

God bless Anambra State

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Beremx(f): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Able young men killing them selves. If they finish killing themselves? Who will now fight for Biafra?
Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by lereinter(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2022
Simon is enjoying himself in Finland

Kanu is having VIP treatment in prison

Those in Italy, Germany Austria etc are enjoying themselves

You call yourself ugm in nigeria, and last last the military will roast you

Shame

3 Likes

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by chrisxxx(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Ndibunna:

Why your own brother no win his party ticket?

Why concerned about others? You should face them and know why they loosed. Wasting so much energy to mock ndigbo but it was backfires at you guys...Make una go collect una party ticket naa
You started it.
Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Ndibunna: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2022
chrisxxx:

You started it.

Suddenly I started it because the narrative you wanted to push failed.
Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by abokikhalifa: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2022
AmehTsaev:
Ebubeagu really dealt with those bastards, dem collect serious wotowoto yesterday...Igbos are not primitive animals like the Aboki's up North who pander to terrorism.

Good job by Soludo for taking the fight to these criminals.

You and your brothers once supported this ipob some years ago. I guess you were blind then and now you can see. Lol
Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by SouthSouth1914: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2022
The civil war must have made Igbos savages! What’s all these senseless deaths for? Igbos are now killing themselves eh?
Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Finnbaloroficia: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2022
abokikhalifa:

You and your brothers once supported this ipob some years ago. I guess you were blind then and now you can see. Lol

Yes oo

I was blind before I won't lie, I thought Nnamdi Kanu was a messiah. I thought he was sensible. But I never knew his plan was to bring tears to the Igbo families, it's unfortunate that some of my brothers are still blind. But I hope that very soon their eyes will clear.

Don't blame me for believing in him at first, if you were an Igbo sincerely you don't have any option that to follow since our political leaders has failed us.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened Yesterday At Ihiala. by Rickmann: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2022
chrisxxx:

No matter how sane a society is, there will always be sets of 'Judas' in it.

Let that sink in.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa / Police Storm Peter Obi Rally In Katsina As They Arrest All Obidients On Ground / See How De Share Money For Obidati Rally At Katsina State (plenty Money Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.