Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa (2074 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg / Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up / House Of Representatives Wants Nigeria Returned To Parliamentary System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2022
This guy captures Tinubu perfectly

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by successmatters(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Very true.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by IntelChief: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2022
And after buying Nigeria, what else will he use the money to buy?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by slimjohn2k5: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2022
What changed Seun's mind
He was supporting Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by OnyeAshuaUru: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu is out of this contest already. Obidients should focus on the corrupt Cameroonian and make sure he loses his polling unit once again.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by AgubataAkokwa: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2022
At the detriment of over 200m docile people. Is the black race cursed.

Divide this zoo now, or we destroy it beyond the somalia it already is.
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by kayusely70(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2022
IPOB miscreants are obsessed with Tinubu! They will weep unceasingly in 2023!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Kalashnikov49: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2022
So @seun that said it is what?? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Tinubu will NEVER BE PRESIDENT...ALL HIS LABOURS WILL LEAD TO DEATH.

kayusely70:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by JoeNL22(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2022
#GetYourPvc

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by henryobinna(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
What changed Seun's mind
He was supporting Tinubu
that he is Yoruba doesn't necessarily mean he supports Tinubu. To the best of my knowledge I haven't seen him support (at least openly) Tinubu.

He claims to not support any of the 3 candidates. Whether that is true or not, is what I don't know but I haven't seen him expressly support anyone of them.
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by slimjohn2k5: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
henryobinna:
that he is Yoruba doesn't necessarily mean he supports Tinubu. To the best of my knowledge I haven't seen him support (at least openly) Tinubu.

He claims to not support any of the 3 candidates. Whether that is true or not, is what I don't know but I haven't seen him expressly support anyone of them.
I never mentioned his tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Things are getting shape
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Oddfinder01: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Fasindo: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
shocked

What David Hundeyin cannot investigate doesn't exiat

David Hundeyin has finnaly panel beat sense into Seun head on Twitter.

It now remain Reno Omokri, even Bashir El Rufai has not recovered from David Hundeyin Twitter beating.

If Tinubu wins on the presidential election, oh! I forgot he will not win
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Conner44: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
What changed Seun's mind
He was supporting Tinubu

Seun still solidly supports Tinubu.

The only issue now is that seun can't MARKET him hence his zeal to DEMARKET the other candidates.

It is a simple sturvs

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Very funny
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Osewa find the truth and needs to join the winning team
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2022
Thanks Osewa
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Can you hide the truth?
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Tinubu is out of this contest already. Obidients should focus on the corrupt Cameroonian and make sure he loses his polling unit once again.
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Now tinubu is president elect
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by ORIAYO70(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:

Hmmmm.
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2023
Lol. Seun's political ignorance and olodoism is comical to say the least. Atiku is the "lesser devil" according to Seun's 'investigations?

Just glad Seun is a nerd who will never fit in a political gladiatorial ring. He would likely sell out his own father famzing enemies for affection and likes

One day, if I see Seun face to face, I will ask him if he lived on an alien ship all his life to be ignorant of the waste-of-space and born'to-rule existence of Atiku while Tinubu was busy making Lagos 5th biggest economy in Africa whereas Atiku had long forgotten directions to Adamawa.

Would be good too if Seun can deny knowing Atiku was enjoying life to the max in Dubai harems while the brilliant BAT, through his direct efforts and that of carefully chosen successors, was delivering the grandest and most audacious infrastructures, like Eko Atlantic, even our federal government could not conceive let alone deliver.

Seun is one funny dude.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Ikaeniyan0: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Seun needs to be careful with the way he talk
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by LagosFirstSon: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2023
True
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by babyfaceafrica: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Seun talks anyhow these days
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by EINSTEINPG: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
kayusely70:
Thare are already weeping unceasingly shocked
You must be a prophet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Dsalvo:
Lol. Seun's political ignorance and olodoism is comical to say the least. Atiku is the "lesser devil" according to Seun's 'investigations?

Just glad Seun is a nerd who will never fit in a political gladiatorial ring. He would likely sell out his own father famzing enemies for affection and likes

One day, if I see Seun face to face, I will ask him if he lived on an alien ship all his life to be ignorant of the waste-of-space and born'to-rule existence of Atiku while Tinubu was busy making Lagos 5th biggest economy in Africa whereas Atiku had long forgotten directions to Adamawa.

Would be good too if Seun can deny knowing Atiku was enjoying life to the max in Dubai harems while the brilliant BAT, through his direct efforts and that of carefully chosen successors, was delivering the grandest and most audacious infrastructures, like Eko Atlantic, even our federal government could not conceive let alone deliver.

Seun is one funny dude.
You have not made sense, dear. Kindly rewrite.
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Dsalvo:

Seun is one funny dude.
Lol. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by ruffhandu: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
JoeNL22:
#GetYourPvc
This pic you posted is malicious and wickedness in winter
Re: Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
kayusely70:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Storm Peter Obi Rally In Katsina As They Arrest All Obidients On Ground / 2023: Northern Governors Are Just Pretending To Support Tinubu: Arewa Youths / Kogi Governor Withdraws Support For Tinubu Over Faleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.