Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Peter Obi Is Objective & Focused Without Insulting Anybody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Objective & Focused Without Insulting Anybody (998 Views)

My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Objective & Focused Without Insulting Anybody by Oilwell(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Peter ObiTUARY is a criminal. He is responsible for the killings in the East.

My brother, this election will come and go. Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

The president may come from ones village, tribe, region, same religion and the person will live, suffer and die unfulfilled/in poverty. Also leaving his/her children in sorrow and pains.

Wetin you gain for all these lies and propaganda!!!!!

Meanwhile God bless you, honour you and open your eyes to see.
Re: Peter Obi Is Objective & Focused Without Insulting Anybody by shortIGBOman: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oilwell:

My brother, this election will come and go. Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

The president may come from ones village, tribe, region, same religion and the person will live, suffer and die unfulfilled/in poverty. Also leaving his/her children in sorrow and pains.

Wetin you gain for all these lies and propaganda!!!!!

Meanwhile God bless you, honour you and open your eyes to see.

Na una sabi.
Igbo no go ever rule that Country
Re: Peter Obi Is Objective & Focused Without Insulting Anybody by Alary: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ceenaija:
Peter Obi knows where he is going, Non of his co aspirant will ever say that Peter Obi has insulted him or her ,rather he made us to understand that politics is a relationship.

PETER OBI IS CIVILISED AND POLISHED.

You have been paid abi?
Re: Peter Obi Is Objective & Focused Without Insulting Anybody by Reality3080: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
NATIONALPASTOR:

May you never die of heart attack in Jesus name.

Repent and confess your sins and you'll make heaven..

I pray for you that you see the good coming to Nigeria.

To avoid curses upon your life, pls don't curse Peter Obi again. Show him some love and support and heaven will support you.

Go and sin no more, your sins are forgiven.

Now that you've repented, can you shout " PETER OBI I LOVE YOU"

As you listen to the voice of God this morning; remain blessed.

*** NATIONAL PASTOR ***

thunder fire u n peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Is Objective & Focused Without Insulting Anybody by Ceenaija(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
When I see some supporters behaving like Agbero, I am not surprise for like father like son
Re: Peter Obi Is Objective & Focused Without Insulting Anybody by Oilwell(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na una sabi.
Igbo no go ever rule that Country

What gives me joy is that you are not God. You can't even buy the air you breath so you no reach.
Re: Peter Obi Is Objective & Focused Without Insulting Anybody by shortIGBOman: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Oilwell:

What gives me joy is that you are not God. You can't even buy the air you breath so you no reach.

God made some People rich, while others poor. God made some People White, while he made us Black. God made some People Kings, while he made some Servants. He made some 1st class Citizens, while others 3rd Class.

I am glad to tell you, that I belong to those God made 1st Class citizen and one of the most favoured.

Re: Peter Obi Is Objective & Focused Without Insulting Anybody by Ceenaija(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Everything is not by thuggery , they should learn from Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Support Group Distribute Sanitary Pads To Young Girls In Bauchi State / Breaking News!!! UN Order Immediate Release, Compensation For Nnamdi Kanu!!! / Soludo, Obi, Uba At Rome As Dr Peter Cardinal OkpalekeI Canonically Receive The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.