Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) (47367 Views)

Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph / Obi/Kwankwaso Ticket IS The Next Big News! / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by tyinfinity: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2022
Peter obituary the first president commander in chief of the Armed forces of the Republic of Biafria
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Lilimax(f): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Aufbauh:
Fruitless labour with fruitless outcome!
Meanwhile the joint ticket he's walking for never happened and will not see the light of the day.

Kwankwaso is a proud man with established court followers. He can never accept to play a second fiddle to a non tested Obi whose seemly popularity is among his people in one geopolitical zone.
When he accepts it means you and youe lkes will.cisit the lagoon grin
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Lilimax(f): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2022
tyinfinity:
Peter obituary the first president commander in chief of the Armed forces of the Republic of Biafria
Why are you people so disturbed with Peter Obi and Kwakwanso's alliance.

We are already Obideiently Kwakwansified.
Do.not.be Peterified cos what will be will be grin

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Jorrsh(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Mandate2023 post=113933514]Dis 1 obviously does not have work..... grin

Travelling to kano for useless mission, his obediently foolish.......all dis obi dogs have forgotten obi and kwankwaso r in same PDP b4, obi was former VP aspirant for atiku, so nw obi and kwankwaso has become a saint all of a sudden grin[/quote

Ogbeni,..no be by party..na personality matters
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by DEBJOCH1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Human beings like attention. Even the new electoral law doesn't permit a flagbearer of one party to quit his present party and join another party in the same election season.

Kwankwanso won't step down for Peter Obi. Many young people and Christians will be disappointed if Peter Obi steps aside for Kwankwanso. We cannot ignore those demographics. That's the twist we are in now.

Everyone should be allowed to test their popularity. If this election goes free and fair, I foresee a runoff for the first time in Nigeria's presidential election.
BUT THW LAW PERMIT TWO EXISTING PARTIES TO COLLAPS IT SELF INTO ONE AND PICK A FLAG BEARER?
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Wwwq: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Really
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Moses86(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
if you like trek to Atacama desert or sahara.obi will not rule Nigeria... maybe later but this next year has been sealed
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by divineappo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
duality:
Hope the north is not rallying for Atiku. that's what it looks like
there was a protest in Kano last week, Hausa boys announced all over Yankura area of Kano, that anybody that votes Tinubu will be killed

I pity tinubu Sha, and I still don't pity him
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by divineappo(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
benikad:
Hello guys I got an MSc. scholarship to study in Europe, the first university of study is in Italy, and the second will be any of the partnering countries either in Canada, Poland, Sweden, Portugal, etc.

Please I need help with the flight ticket. Any amount you can help with, I will be so grateful. God bless you

First Bank

Many thanks

After you beg for flight ticket, on arrival, we should also prepare for your school fees, feeding and Tfare money over there

Right?

Mtcheeeeeew
Nonsense
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by ceeethru(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Parachoko:
I thought he said he will trek?

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole / Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits / APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.