Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry (55010 Views)

Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by edungene7: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mbaka ntor if u are in nairaland I still insist that you are a disgrace to the wawa people an average wawa man is not greedy we are satisfied with what ever we have go and heal in shame may the good Lord forgive you and bring u back to your senses
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by edungene7: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why I remain a proud catholic no one is bigger than the mother church even the pope if he crosses is line he will collect the church is tolerant but the day they reason yr matter shame must catch you thank you CBCN for hearing the calls of the Laity faithfuls and doing the needful Mbaka is a wawa man and he wants to bring shame to the wawa people may the good lord forgive him
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Foolishbuhari: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Better ozuor, he/she is the most useless idiot that lives. He will soon activate his NLPoliceWoman moniker now..: watch out
The alternate moniker still collect! grin cheesy
Stupid thing. Unpatriotic animals that don't care about the country, just as long as they are close to seat of power. SMH

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Willzkid(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:

The Alfa was suspended for saying what most people perceive to be the truth. The same cannot be said of Father Mbaka.
Moreover, Mbaka's statement postured the church as a business where favorable prophecies are churned out for the highest bidders. The fact that Obi did not patronize him was the clear reason for the outburst. Nobody closed the ministry when he criticized GEJ because there was no evidence to show if it was tied to money.
I support the diocesan authority in this case. What Mbaka is practising now is political simony and he must be check
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
anonymous1759:

Who questions the pope when he speaks? Just face your doctrine and leave others. Every doctrine has its own flaws. Pope is more like the alpha and Omega in catholic just like you’re insinuating in the Pentecostal undecided
So you don't know the Roman Catholic CARDINALS can have the same POPE removed through Election. You Guys don't study at all.
History of Popes that were removed are there in the libraries, even on ur phone now.
Please read very well before coming online.
Not everyone is like Buhari!
Who removes a Pentecostal pastor who is the SOLE PROPRIETOR of his church?
Good Morning!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by capofwesh(m): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nwaajasa:
My brother don't mind that fool, but I want you to understand what the letter says, in it the Diocesan said that he prohibite all clergy, religious and lay faithful from attending the programs, so it was not closed or shut down as those useless bloggers said,
I understand now, but Sunday mass will continue at main church
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by ogatboy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Broveens42:

Is the church not after money ? grin
Show me any church without a big bucket for offering

Giving should not be by compulsion. That's the difference
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by kolmart: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Better for him let him go and join politics
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by emzynuel1: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Uteghe:
..you entrust him to the "care of the blessed virgin Mary,Queen of the Apostles". If this Mary is the mother of the incarnate Christ,then whoever crafted the letter is offending her. Mary has no business here. Catholics should stop this idolatry.
Omo try they close ur mouth sometimes
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by MrPRevailer(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dear Catholics, there's nothing like
"Queen of the Apostles" "Mother of God" in the Bible.
"Queen of Heaven" is mentioned in Bible but alluded to a demonic spirit which the Children of Israel worshipped

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Dawnofhope: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
At a mosque in Abuja, an Alfa was suspended for criticising Buhari, people wailed bitterly about it. They said there is freedom of speech, and the Alfa shouldn't have been suspended indefinitely for castigating Buhari.

I hope those set of people wey wail against the removal of the Alfa will also wail bitterly about the removal of Father Ejike Mbaka for expressing his opinion.
they Suspended him because he is too greedy . What concern him about obi's Stinginess? This his case with Obi is the case between a greedy priest and a Stingy politician .

1 Like

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Nwaajasa: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
capofwesh:

I understand now, but Sunday mass will continue at main church
Yeah, Sunday mass Is include because it is difference from his ministry
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by damoobaba: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
At a mosque in Abuja, an Alfa was suspended for criticising Buhari, people wailed bitterly about it. They said there is freedom of speech, and the Alfa shouldn't have been suspended indefinitely for castigating Buhari.

I hope those set of people wey wail against the removal of the Alfa will also wail bitterly about the removal of Father Ejike Mbaka for expressing his opinion.

We need to be objective and 'sensible' when doing our analysis. It's not everything that you wail. There's a difference between Obi and Buhari. Everybody knows Buhari is evil and incapable of leading the country. Obi had a good record during his time nobody has brought out any EVIL REPORT about him. If you say the devil is bad, I will support you but you'll not have my support if you criticize God, it's that simple.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by decub: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
If Peter Obi didn't go to him, he won't be able to accuse him of anything.

Pastors and Alfas should take anything Politics out of church and mosque.

Mbaka and the Alfa deserved to be suspended, and they have been suspended.

There should be no justification for any of them. Any Alfa or Pastor that wants to talk about politics, should do so from the comfort of his house
No, Peter Obi didn't go to him. Obi is a Catholic and it's not out of place for Catholics and non Catholics to visit the adoration ground for worship.

Besides, there was no pre announcement that fund raising would be made that particular day. You can search for the video and watch yourself.

Mbaka only wanted to leverage on the presence of dignitaries to raise funds which is against what Obi stands for.

For the records, Mbaka misinterpreted Obi's prudence and proper management of public funds for stinginess.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by gaelllic: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Uteghe:
..you entrust him to the "care of the blessed virgin Mary,Queen of the Apostles". If this Mary is the mother of the incarnate Christ,then whoever crafted the letter is offending her. Mary has no business here. Catholics should stop this idolatry.

Onaga is no Catholic. He (and his followers) just pretend to be Catholic.

On the subject of the Blessed Virgin Mary, however...
you need to watch this, and educate yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by ennyrah: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
donbenie:
You should go and learn the difference between criticism of a government and attacking a private individual..

Smiles....we'll learn now since its LP and not APC
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Efxfuture: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Poleski: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

When you're employed by any entity, it's either you obey its rules and regulations or you quit!
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Poleski: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Good!
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Ubenedictus(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
decub:

No, Peter Obi didn't go to him. Obi is a Catholic and it's not out of place for Catholics and non Catholics to visit the adoration ground for worship.

Besides, there was no pre announcement that fund raising would be made that particular day. You can search for the video and watch yourself.

Mbaka only wanted to leverage on the presence of dignitaries to raise funds which is against what Obi stands for.

For the records, Mbaka misinterpreted Obi's prudence and proper management of public funds for stinginess.
actually the even was for fund raising. it was the Baazar for the adoration ministry and Obi and a few other politicians were invited

just to set the record straight
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Ubenedictus(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
gaelllic:

Onaga is no Catholic. He (and his followers) just pretend to be Catholic.

On the subject of the Blessed Virgin Mary, however...
you need to watch this, and educate yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04
so in your mind bishop onaga is not catholic. are you dreaming
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by gaelllic: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ubenedictus:
so in your mind bishop onaga is not catholic. are you dreaming

No, I'm not.

The qualifications for being referred to as Catholic have been dogmatically declared (I hope you know what that means), and he and his ilk fall woefully
short.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Ubenedictus(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
gaelllic:

No, I'm not.

The qualifications for being referred to as Catholic have been dogmatically declared (I hope you know what that means), and he and his ilk fall woefully
short.
dogmatically you become catholic at baptism... you seem not to know the catholic faith
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by NLPoliceWoman: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
RTR
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by gaelllic: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ubenedictus:
dogmatically you become catholic at baptism

1. One becomes Catholic at baptism.
One remains Catholic by adhering to every single point of the Faith.

That's why heretics are automatically separated from the Church.

"Actually only those are to be included as members of the Church who have received the laver of regeneration and profess the true faith, ... "
- Pope Pius XII
Mystici Corporis,1943

Ubenedictus:
... you seem not to know the catholic faith

2. Don't be arrogant. I know it far better than you.
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Allisgud: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

mbaka calling obi stingy is a disagreement between them,the Alfa is complaining about the present insecurity in the state,if he had blasted the govt concerning insecurity in Enugu the Catholic wouldn't have serve him any paper
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Venymen(m): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cabal priest
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by AFONAMARO: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ibcrown:
Rubbish! What happens to freedom of speech?

What has freedom of speech got to do with direct insult (laying curse on a man simple because he refused to give you money)?
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by LOVEGINO(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

mbaka nor get direction
Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by EkyyyKelson(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
If you sit down and think about the two situations and still maintain this opinion, you're one of the problems you are alleging

Parachoko:

Re: Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry by Great0ne1: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
I stopped attending Adoration when I realized that Mbaka was unwisely picking battles with politicians. And when those politicians know they cannot get him, they come after the worshippers and wreak havoc. This happened at the GTC field decades ago.

Father Mbaka is not bigger than the Catholic Church. If every priest in the Catholic Church had behaved like Mbaka, the universal church wouldn't have lasted for this long. Admittedly, Mbaka is gifted but he talks carelessly...that's why Archbishop Adewale Martins doesn't want him anywhere near Lagos archdiocese.
He has no gift whatsoever. He is a drunk fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) / Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.