Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? (4877 Views)

Have You Worked In The Same Place With A Married Couple? / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by englishmart(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2022
You got a job offer that pays 3.5m monthly, free accomodation and other incentives.
The only condition is that you will be away from your family for four years.

3 Likes

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by frosy1(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2022
Where should I send my c.v to

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Triquetra: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2022
How much have I made staying with my family for the past 3 years angry...

Please send me away for 5 years

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by dangoteinlaw: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Me to my family: WHO YOU, WHERE DO YOU COME FROM! HOW DO YOU FORM!!!

4 Likes

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by worldclass68(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Even if nah 10 straight years....

1 Like

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by NOGRUDGES(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Reject the job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by englishmart(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2022
worldclass68:
Even if nah 10 straight years....
Without seeing your family? I mean your wife and kids

3 Likes

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by englishmart(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
Me to my family: WHO YOU, WHERE DO YOU COME FROM! HOW DO YOU FORM!!!
And some of you say "money isn't everything. I wonder what is grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by worldclass68(m): 8:58am On Jun 18, 2022
englishmart:
Without seeing your family? I mean your wife and kids

At the moment.....I have none
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Robisky001(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Relocate with your family that's if you are married. But if you are single, I don't see any reason why you have to create a thread for this because I will speedily accept the offer.

2 Likes

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by englishmart(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2022
worldclass68:

At the moment.....I have none
Same as me, I can stay away from my parents and siblings for 10 years. The question is suitably for married couples.

2 Likes

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by englishmart(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2022
frosy1:
Keep your CV for now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by englishmart(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Robisky001:
Relocate with your family that's if you are married. But if you are single, I don't see any reason why you have to create a thread for this because I will speedily accept the offer.
whoever made that offer knew relocating your family was possible. The job needs a100% freedom from any form of distraction for a 100% productiveness.

1 Like

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by SporaD8: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
englishmart:
whoever made that offer knew relocating your family was possible. The job needs a100% freedom from any form of distraction for a 100% productiveness.
If you reject that offer, na Boogeyman go finish your case!
The Money you will get, is it not for the betterment of your family?
Or you'd rather hang around and become useless to them? Infact your wife will be there first to chase you out to go and hustle.

3 Likes

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Ay04z(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Rolocation na... Shey you. Mumu nin.... I hope u have ur pvc sha.
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Jjhunt(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2022
I wil be obidient to that offer..
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by emerged01(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2022
My wife go understand. I will gladly accept the offer.
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Zonefree(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2022
3,500,000 * 12 = 42,000,000

42,000,000 * 4 = N168,000,000.

My wife and children will never forgive me if I reject N168M cos of them.

10 Likes

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by dopedan(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2022
I dash u my wife sef
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Dalil8: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Your family will accept the job on your behalf then kick your ass out.
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Rickmann: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2022
frosy1:

See ur mouth grin

You didn't even ask what kind of Job will keep you away from your family that long..

I know we all have suffered so much in this country to reject such an offer but truth is, this offer isn't as simple or easy to accept as most of us see it.

Personally, should I have a family of my own, I can't be away from my lovely wife and adorable kids for even a year.
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Contekbbc: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2022
I'm sure so many peoplele saying they will accept this job offer will tender their resigmation letter after a year unless your supposed wife or husband is a demon.

It's easier said than done, but by the time you get to a level in life,you won't place more significance on money or material things but your peace of mind and that of your family is will be placed on highest priority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Mercury12(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2022
englishmart:
You got a job offer that pays 3.5m monthly, free accomodation and other incentives.
Why not?
No be food family sef go chop?

Abeg I'm taking that job asap
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by frosy1(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Rickmann:

See ur mouth grin

You didn't even ask what kind of Job will keep you away from your family that long..

I know we all have suffered so much in this country to reject such an offer but truth is, this offer isn't as simple or easy to accept as most of us see it.

Personally, should I have a family of my own, I can't be away from my lovely wife and adorable kids for even a year.

Facts be told. I can save up for flights once in a month. No job is that tedious to take you away from you family except you don't want to see them. Taking flight to see you family for the weekend or just only on Sunday isn't a bad idea.
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Rickmann: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2022
frosy1:

Facts be told. I can save up for flights once in a month. No job is that tedious to take you away from you family except you don't want to see them. Taking flight to see you family for the weekend or just only on Sunday isn't a bad idea.

Exactly, my bro..
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by toujurs: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Four years is too short sir, please make it to ten years, so you can extend my pay to 7million per month.
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by bularuz(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
englishmart:

Wait are you waiting for?
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by englishmart(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Contekbbc:
I'm sure so many peoplele saying they will accept this job offer will tender their resigmation letter after a year unless your supposed wife or husband is a demon.

It's easier said than done, but by the time you get to a level in life,you won't place more significance on money or material things but your peace of mind and that of your family is will be placed on highest priority
Wisdom will not kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin
frosy1:
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by MrBroke(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'll fuckin' take the job, my family once in a while will come visit me at my leisure time, I gat money nigga for that now. grin
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Ishilove: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
englishmart:
I'll pass. Not everything in this life is about money. In those 4 years you're away, something fit spoil wey money no fit repair so no, I will not take it.
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Rexymania(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
I will do it over and over again. And I don't care if she cheats... Make I no catch her ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt / Job Vacancies In A Steel Company In Benin / Directions From Yaba To Gbagada Phase 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.