Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? (4882 Views)

Have You Worked In The Same Place With A Married Couple? / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by deanoffaculty: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
englishmart:
You got a job offer that pays 3.5m monthly, free accomodation and other incentives.
The only condition is that you will be away from your family for four years.
Can I resume on Monday? Kindly send me the address of the company.
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Cutehector(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
englishmart:
You got a job offer that pays 3.5m monthly, free accomodation and other incentives.
nope.
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by kevwemike: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
20yrs no problem
quote author=englishmart post=113910679] You got a job offer that pays 3.5m monthly, free accomodation and other incentives.
[/quote]
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Sucre6: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Op go and see youtube videos of US marin reunion with family members after a long while fighting insurgency in Pakistan or Afghanistan, it's not a big deal, I will gladly stay away and earn the money, that's a billionaire mentality, staying clingy and broke with your family makes zero sense, four years with eyes focused on the muller, seems like four months, yo dig?? cheesy
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by kingthreat(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Bring them over or start another family in your new location.
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Flappy222: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
he said send me away grin
Triquetra:
How much have I made staying with my family for the past 3 years angry...

Please send me away for 5 years
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Hannover(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
I will accept the offer with both hands and legs
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Leoleo1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
I think OP has wife and kids in mind by saying "family". E no go easy bro.

dangoteinlaw:
Me to my family: WHO YOU, WHERE DO YOU COME FROM! HOW DO YOU FORM!!!
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Lordbinsmar: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Contekbbc:
I'm sure so many peoplele saying they will accept this job offer will tender their resigmation letter after a year unless your supposed wife or husband is a demon.

It's easier said than done, but by the time you get to a level in life,you won't place more significance on money or material things but your peace of mind and that of your family is will be placed on highest priority

You are right Sir, I won't take such offer if I was a married man. What is the essence of living if I am to be separated from my family for that long. embarassed

Naa sufferness dey make people talk say them go take such offer. Even buhari, Messi, Ronaldo, burna boy, bill gate, elon musk, Jackie Chan etc won't have to be separated from their families for that long yet they are super rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Lordbinsmar: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sucre6:
Op go and see youtube videos of US marin reunion with family members after a long while fighting insurgency in Pakistan or Afghanistan, it's not a big deal, I will gladly stay away and earn the money, that's a billionaire mentality, staying clingy and broke with your family makes zero sense, four years with eyes focused on the muller, seems like four months, yo dig?? cheesy

Tell me one wealthy man in this world that his work requires him to be separated from his family completely for 3 years. Not even Dangote or Elon musk or Jeff Bezoz or Buhari or Wizkid or Messi or C Ronaldo.

You are the one reasoning with a poor mans mentality. 3.5 million naira is not worth such sacrificies for a smart young man. Assuming it's 3.5 million dollars per month, then that's something else.
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by texannaija: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
englishmart:

Shebi I can sha send money to them and do Video call with them?. That’s the koko!!!
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rickmann:

See ur mouth grin

You didn't even ask what kind of Job will keep you away from your family that long..

I know we all have suffered so much in this country to reject such an offer but truth is, this offer isn't as simple or easy to accept as most of us see it.

Personally, should I have a family of my own, I can't be away from my lovely wife and adorable kids for even a year. Even if na hitman, I dey game.

Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by kingPhidel(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Op when are we leaving? And which airport are we using? Revert ASAP
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Sucre6: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

Tell me one wealthy man in this world that his work requires him to be separated from his family completely for 3 years. Not even Dangote or Elon musk or Jeff Bezoz or Buhari or Wizkid or Messi or C Ronaldo.

You are the one reasoning with a poor mans mentality. 3.5 million naira is not worth such sacrificies for a smart young man. Assuming it's 3.5 million dollars per month, then that's something else.

Your sense of reasoning is way below average, go and google why dangotes wife divorced him, then come back and quote me.
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Poor ppl grin
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hello here, I'm Sophie, I own a bead making brand and I'm looking for an investor that can invest #150,000 naira on my business, and I will pay back with interest after five months( deal) ... My location is ilorin
If you are interested, kindly message me on WhatsApp please 07015371845.thank you
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by blaquebelle: 1:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Is there a reason you can not relocate your family to stay with you? It might take time and a long process but I believe if you work on it you can get the job and have your family with you.

I guess it depends on how you see it. Maybe 4 years is too short for a family relocation
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by bnadam21: 6:21am On Jun 19, 2022
grin grin angry grin
Triquetra:
How much have I made staying with my family for the past 3 years angry...

Please send me away for 5 years
Re: As a married person, Would You Take This Mouthwatering Job Offer? by Zonefree(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2022
Ishilove:

I'll pass. Not everything in this life is about money. In those 4 years you're away, something fit spoil wey money no fit repair so no, I will not take it.
Wetin fit spoil wey 168Million no fit repair?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Action Against Hunger (ACF) International Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Working People Be Like... Hilarious Photo / Makon Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.