Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

About Putin's Speech. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / About Putin's Speech. (541 Views)

What I Think About Putin... / Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? / What The West (still) Gets Wrong About Putin (june 1st) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Putin's Speech. by Teaser4(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2022
1. The break with the West is irreversible and final. No pressure from the West will change that.

2. Russia has regained its sovereignty and will not give it back to anyone. Strengthening political and economic sovereignty are top priorities.

3. The old world is collapsing and the era of American dominance is over. Now a new world is being formed.

4. Despite all the support from the West for Ukraine, the operation in Ukraine will continue until all the goals are achieved.

5. Economically, Russia will not close - the emphasis will be on domestic economic development and the reorientation of trade to countries independent of the US.

6. The EU is no longer seen as a subjective player - solely as a collection of American vassals devoid of military-political subjectivity.

7. Big business is once again offered to make a choice - either "nationalization" in Russia, or deprivation of assets in the West.

In general, the main leitmotif of the entire speech is that the ship is on the same course, there will be no turning back. Those who are still waiting or are afraid of the upcoming changes in Russia and in the world are once again offered to make a choice - with whom they are.#UkraineWar #Russia #Ukraine

Source: Lord of War

2 Likes

Re: About Putin's Speech. by PoliteActivist: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Question is, when are they going to overthrow Putin

2 Likes

Re: About Putin's Speech. by Teaser4(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:
shey na you wan overthrow am, Russia no be like naija ooo… “overthrow” is missing from their dictionary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Putin's Speech. by PoliteActivist: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2022
Teaser4:
shey na you wan overthrow am, Russia no be like naija ooo… “overthrow” is missing from their dictionary.

So how come I often read of him surviving poisoning or assassinations

2 Likes

Re: About Putin's Speech. by Teaser4(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So how come I often read of him surviving poisoning or assassinations
from western news….lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Putin's Speech. by godofuck231: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:
in order for ancient Rome to survive and feed its entire and ever growing population, Rome needed to expand and conquer, when Rome stopped during the rule of emperor Nero it started crumbling
Re: About Putin's Speech. by PoliteActivist: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Teaser4:
from western news….lmao

But these below are not Western news

1 Like

Re: About Putin's Speech. by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
NATO has practically lost entire Eastern and Southern Ukraine along with 40000+ soldiers and mercenaries in its proxy war against Russia.

Yes a new captain is in town.

1 Like

Re: About Putin's Speech. by Alamkir: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
I love this speech from Putin, although I expected nothing less. I read the speech and I felt it deeply, and I also felt the truth rooted in d speech. Russia must continue to lead the new world order. Iam behind them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Taiwan Will Defend TSMC From US Bombing In The Event Of A China War / ’Nothing Has Changed.’ Wagner Group Still Recruiting Fighters Throughout Russia / South Africa Is Pro-Palestine But Anti-Nigeria & Anti-Zimbabwe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.