Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook (985 Views)

How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? / Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics) / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Hi guys

For me, the most stressful will be ekpan kukwo...my traditional food..preparation takes 2 to 3 house..cook time 45 minutes
Totally worth it but quite expensive too
A family of 5 will spend minimum 8500 naira to cook it and have a smile all night even in dream

So share..what's yours?

Re: What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Hmmmmm, we have never thought about this before, maybe because cooking is our hobby and one of our source of livelihoods......

Let's think about this and we will be back to say our most difficult food to cook.

Good topic! smiley
Cc : Cococandy.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by OBALOLA55(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Hi guys

For me, the most stressful will be ekpan kukwo...my traditional food..preparation takes 2 to 3 house..cook time 45 minutes
A family of 5 will spend minimum 8500 naira to cook it and have a smile all night even in dream

So share..what's yours?
FIO FIO CAN TAKE UP TO 2 HOURS TO PREPARE

BUT WAIT O, NA FOR YOUR HOUSE WE GO DO THIS FELLOWSHIP?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2022
Wld have to be spring roll and samosa
Especially wen u don't buy the wraps but do it yourself..chai grin
Also coconut rice especially wen u don't have ready made coconut milk which is never enough or too expensive if u want to buy that and use plenty to have it taste in ur food
Re: What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YES GRILLING DEAD ANIMALS IS OUR HOBBY
u are so right...the people involved in that biz are d most patient in the world..marinate takes almost 2 hours, then grilling..almost 4-6 hours grin grin grin grin I twale
Re: What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2022
OBALOLA55:
FIO FIO CAN TAKE UP TO 2 HOURS TO PREPARE

BUT WAIT O, NA FOR YOUR HOUSE WE GO DO THIS FELLOWSHIP?

Na those winners banner on people's gate..that's were she is talking about
Love attending it, it's like a gathering of friends were u talk about God word and share ideas and gain new knowledge..one hour is short though cheesy cheesy cheesy
Will attend today
Re: What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by Omobithousand(f): 8:53am On Jun 18, 2022
Ekuru and the sauce �
Re: What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by OBALOLA55(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Na those winners banner on people's gate..that's were she is talking about
Love attending it, it's like a gathering of friends were u talk about God word and share ideas and gain new knowledge..one hour is short though cheesy cheesy cheesy
Will attend today
I’M NOT ATTENDING IF WE WILL NOT SHARE THE WORD IN HER HOUSE
Re: What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by merieam16(f): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Hi guys

So share..what's yours?
Re: What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by OBALOLA55(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd.44 Domin.ique jus.twise.
Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/ provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
THAT WHAT HAPPENED angry
Re: What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I’M NOT ATTENDING IF WE WILL NOT SHARE THE WORD IN HER HOUSE
so sweet wink wink wink wink I hear she is pretty..DM her privately Oba
Re: What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by Channah1(f): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Moimoi. The washing and cooking time is so exhausting and time consuming.

Reason I've not cooked moimoi for years and I'm not moved. cool.
Re: What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by suprememoney(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
I so much hate food that takes time to prepare with passion. The likes of
coconut rice
Moi moi
Akara
Pounded yam etc.

I'm not disputing the fact that most of them are delicious if well prepared. But then, why wasting so much time to cook food that is meant to quash hunger?

Imagine before finish cooking the food, someone would have died of hunger cheesy
Re: What's The Most Stressful Food To Cook by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
suprememoney:
I so much hate food that takes time to prepare with passion. The likes of
coconut rice
Moi moi
Akara
Pounded yam etc.

I'm not disputing the fact that most of them are delicious if well prepared. But then, why wasting so much time to cook food that is meant to quash hunger?

Imagine before finish cooking the food, someone would have died of hunger cheesy

Good point wink wink wink wink
But that moimoi can be sorted with a good blender and already cleaned beans in d fridge

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Light Chicken Salad / How To Make Scoop-able Icecream With Icecream Mix / Nandos And The Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.