Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Free Strategy Business Session For Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Strategy Business Session For Business Owners (94 Views)

Binary Option Deriv Matches And Differ Free Strategy Earning Daily 50$ / Special Lagos Mentoring Business Session / Start Making Up To 120k Per Month With My Free Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Strategy Business Session For Business Owners by Solo777(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2022
Good morning people.

We're having a free business consultation session for everyone who wants to grow his/her business.

Please be specific and use this format.

1. Go straight to the point.

2. List your business(es)......

3. The products you sell.....

4. Your location,

5. Your challenges and

6. What you've done in the past to improve it so I can help you.

This holds today, Saturday, and Sunday from 10 am each day.

My goal is to help you and your business grow. We rise by lifting others����

Bonus:

You'll also get FREE access to my business mentorship course and my "Over 20+ terrible mistakes most business owners make that cost them their sales"
PS: This session will hold on WhatsApp and it's 100% FREE for business owners. My WhatsApp Link is in the first comment.

Olive Jaja

Business and Sales coach

PPS: Get free access to my business consultation session on WhatsApp here.... https:///3HSAGpz

(1) (Reply)

Hand Over Your Writing Needs To Us / Data Science Course In Kolkata / Digital Marketing Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.