Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! (1540 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by Davidblen(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2022
Good day Forum , I'm a 21 year old undergraduate who still stays at home with my father , I do online gambling and ever since my father discovered , it has been one preaching to another telling me its evil and The church does preach against such,

Last week I won 325k on betpawa, my father got to find about from my sister and he had been pressurizing me to give him a share , out of pressure I gave him a few sum, not up to 2weeks he started asking me to give tithe to the church and I'm like angry undecided (shebi na u talk say bet na bad thing ,say church no like am?)
He started bringing blessings about tithes , I shunned him and since he stop talking to me ,

my gees wetin make I do nah

Lalasticlala
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by Fahdiga(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Even though this is a made up story but my take here is to preach to your father that collecting anything from proceed of gambling is evil and will lead him to hell fire

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2022
You ain't obligated to give no church or no one ya money..don't let ya pops use tithe nonsense as an excuse..that nonsense is a way of extorting gullible persons..

Simple give to the homeless if you really wanna give..once again it's ya money and do whatever you wanna do with it..
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by Davidblen(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
Even though this is a made up story but my take here is to preach to your father that collecting anything from proceed of gambling is evil and will lead him to hell fire

Have you ever heard of betting arbitrage??
Dey there
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by CreepyBlackpool: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Made up
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by 22o62021: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Your father has a longer throat syndrome

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by Kingozymandias(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Davidblen:

Dey there

This is a fake strou we know

Show us the winning bet page screen shot
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by RightToReject(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Foremost, strive to master the science of wealth creation, especially conceptual wealth creation so that you can build assets, especially intangible assets, and quit gambling. Gambling might destroy you in the long run if you fail to do the needful.

Meanwhile, you have done well by giving your father "his share," however, every other thing he said regarding how to spend the money is balderdash.
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by ahnie: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
It's the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by Richy4(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin grin
Shame and embarrassment no go let me near you if I was to be your father, not to talk of asking for share embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by Karleb(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin grin grin

Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by Channah1(f): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lol. Haha haha haha ha haaaaa grin grin grin grin.
Op, please stop disgracing your pale nau.
Just find him small something. Lol...

This is so hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by naija4life247: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Christians, very deceptive people. Betting is bad, yet you wan collect Tithe from Betting. Who does that?
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by odinson1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
ahnie:
It's the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.

What does it take to make one a mother?
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by sweetveek(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Davidblen:

Dey there
can you share with me the betting arbitrage maybe i cam d,m you?
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Davidblen:
He started bringing blessings about tithes , I shunned him and since he stop talking to me ,my gees wetin make I do nah
You want us to tell you your father is a Hypocrite? Sure, he is. undecided
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by ibechris(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Your father na area father.
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by frozen70(f): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Davidblen:
Good day Forum , I'm a 21 year old undergraduate who still stays at home with my father , I do online gambling and ever since my father discovered , it has been one preaching to another telling me its evil and The church does preach against such,

Last week I won 325k on betpawa, my father got to find about from my sister and he had been pressurizing me to give him a share , out of pressure I gave him a few sum, not up to 2weeks he started asking me to give tithe to the church and I'm like angry undecided (shebi na u talk say bet na bad thing ,say church no like am?)
He started bringing blessings about tithes , I shunned him and since he stop talking to me ,

my gees wetin make I do nah

Lalasticlala

He cam give tithes from the one he gets from you if thats the case

Learn to keep some things to uoir yourself

Meanwhile try and make good use of such money pls
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by andyblinks05: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Davidblen:

Dey there
You use betpawa?? Drop me your WhatsApp
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Judge This Situation!!! by 2special(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Which one do you want to sell, 4 sure odds or ebooks, I like your attractive marketing title

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Mums / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... / My True Luv Is Bak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.