Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) (48541 Views)

Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Gistmedia10: 10:03am On Feb 19
In a surprising turn of events, a prominent figure in the legal system has been rocked by a shocking revelation in his family life. After 51 years of marriage, he learned through DNA results that his children aren't biologically his own, throwing everything he thought he knew into doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjD-NTyhro

“I wish I could get all my money back” – Aged man heartbroken as he finds out none of his children belongs to him after 51 years (Video)

In his words, “I have been married for 51 years, got two sons; 42 and 40 and I’m still supporting them. They did a test to find out if they got a kidney good enough for my brother and found out something interesting, they ain’t my kids; they’re somebody else’s”.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Winterhaven(m): 10:43am On Feb 19
Men love cheating on their wives, but they go crazy when their wives cheat on them. They don't know karma is a bitch

43 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by noskcid(m): 10:47am On Feb 19
51 years o

God is good and His mercies endures forever

So this innocent man for just will he property to this unknown children of his 😂

Wow human being heart wicked sha

Some men go still get children outside, na when dem die you go begin know them.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by ConfidentialDoc: 3:06pm On Feb 19
After 51 years
...better just smile and be quiet.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by NEUDUDE: 3:12pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:
Men love cheating on their wives, but they go crazy when their wives cheat on them. They don't know karma is a bitch

Nah the idiot wey pay bride price na. If e no pay bride price your mouth no go long reach like dis lol.
na the idiot give you mouth talk, so good for him

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Osashalom: 3:35pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:
It is now very clear that your medication is not working at all, you are just too sick to reason not to talk of making reasonable comment.
Where have you see men give women children that were not theirs? A man suddenly discovered he had been played for 51years and you are here talking out of point

295 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by ConfidentialDoc: 4:21pm On Feb 19
He should go and watch A perfect Murder .... Michael Douglas and Gwyneth Paltrow

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by chiiraq802(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19
Well it's nothing new, it's been happening and it will continue to happen.

The only thing I can say is 'as a man, if you wake up from sleep each morning just thank God for life and then use 5 MINUTES TO FEAR WOEMEN'.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by G00dharddick: 5:08pm On Feb 19
He is a very foolish judge!

How can you be living with a woman who gave birth to kids you know are acting indifferent from you? What a foolish man!

Men, do DNA test on all your kids

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19
You don see ham nau and thank God he's a judge, hence he will judge the matter very well lol

4 Likes

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by advanceDNA: 5:14pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:

So how does a man deceive his wife that a child she ddnt get pregnant with is hers ??

By the way..how did u conclude this man cheated on his wife and is now going crazy after being cheated on??

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by MarveworldG: 5:40pm On Feb 19
It's well.

Meanwhile we design homes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19
grin
Imagine a specie who can cheat on a man(a judge for that Matter) who can easily send her to jail, without having a second thought.......

Dear kings,fear bannies and live a life that will worth celebrating grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by merits(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:

Clueless is that what is matter right now?you must be nut.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Anguldi(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19
Nigerian women have corrupted his wife embarassed

Cheating b like 5&6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by madfind: 5:41pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:
did this one tell u he cheated on his wife?? Why are u foolish what such brain, wetin dey worry u

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Swagt101(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19
Damn cry

Can't they make DNA compulsory at birth to avoid these kinda scenarios, if not for the kidney needed this will remain unknown to the poor man...... imagine 51 years oo shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Omoawoke: 5:41pm On Feb 19
Obatala ooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by inoki247: 5:41pm On Feb 19
Lol Dem even run Judge street it's finish then....

11 Likes

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by SapaProMax: 5:41pm On Feb 19
More and more, I'm fearing this thing called marriage.

The devil has breast and big yansh. I'm sure of it.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by christejames(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19
How I wish it's our Supreming courting judges... undecided

I'm sorry for this man, hard luck.
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by specialmati(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19
cool cool cool cool cool na wa.chai
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by libertyfather(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19
wasted life, wasted effort

1 Like

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by SoNature(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19
His wife has already judged him for all the evils he committed as a lawyer and then justice.
Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Swagt101(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:

Ajeh u dense gan..

To read and comprehend dey hard you grin

It's better to keep mum than just to open mouth waaaaa on top threads

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19
Na the mama get ALL the shame if the Judge played out to be a good father.

I feel for the man though
I can only pray the kids appreciate the privilege.

Justice is not always the best when served cold.

Karma go hunt that woman sotey hell go give her a reserved jail even if Angel Michael is her defense counsel.

Things dey happen sha.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by BBIA: 5:43pm On Feb 19
JennyClay specie at work grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by chiefolododo(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19
Oroooooo

My lord , in your court of law?

2 Likes

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:

Bros this kind of cheating is devastating ooo

2 Likes

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Offpoint1: 5:43pm On Feb 19
What a pity, man is strong for dying of heart-attack.

He should get someone pregnant ASAP, it's a disaster to leave earth as a man without planting a seed that will carry on your gene.

4 Likes

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by kennyz247(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19
So pathetic for the man, woman are not to be trusted right from Adam... wasted years

4 Likes

Re: Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19
Winterhaven:
grin are you justifying oloshoism or what?

Hey you banny, cheating is bad and must be condemned........like I always say, conducting a DNA test on my dogs and their puppies won't be exception so long they will be under my roof lipsrsealed

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital / What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.