Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,139 members, 7,953,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Heartland Drag Footing With Ekot Epene Road - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Heartland Drag Footing With Ekot Epene Road (224 Views)

Attention FG: Heartland Construction Company Has Becomes Heartless. / Workers Drag CISCON CEO To EFCC Over Alleged Economic Sabotage December 10, 2017 / Nigerian Strongest Soldier Uses Teeth To Drag A Hilux Van, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartland Drag Footing With Ekot Epene Road by vickybby(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2022
Early this year, the Federal government finally mobilized the afforementioned company to commence the completion work on the Ekot Epene road. And in the month of febuary,work commenced. But from what i noticed,this wasn't the heartland i saw last year. Really commended their zeal with which work was carried out because of the work force. Quite unfortunate, their attitude at moment has nothing to write home about. In April, did draw the attention of the federal government and other authories with the observation, all to no avail. My fears,as the rainning season is much close,so sure this project will be abandon and for sure,only the poor will be at the receiving end. My compassionate appeal to heartland again, is kindly give this road the urqency it deserves. For sure,With the present work force, nothing significant can be achieve. Why not mobilize more work force to hasten the repairs. Whatsoever reason is the cause for all the dilly-dally can still be negotiated...
Re: Heartland Drag Footing With Ekot Epene Road by vickybby(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2022
We really commend your performances last year, kindly inject that same spirit in your repairs, if not for any other thing, remember the stress traders pass through during market days.

(1) (Reply)

Worst Memory / Painting And Blasting / A Complete Guide For Interested Individuals On How To Become An Insurance Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.