Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun (39382 Views)

Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by duro4chang(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Glycosunde:

I have seen where you had to show who you voted for before you are taking to the person who will pay you. There was even a video circulating in the last general election of a man sitting under a tree with a bag of money closed to him. His boys brings people who had voted for their party for him to pay them. I also know what I say when I said it is also hard to just collect money and vote for your candidate before those agents will not allow it to a very extent. That is why it is better not to take at all so that you can vote properly and defend your vote.

Meanwhile: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI
That can be done if all voters at the unit will vote for only one person. Where you have many party agents and people voting different candidates, it is not possible. Other people will kick and then chaos will ensue. On your last statement relating to Obi, sorry I AM NOT.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by John4B: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hunger is much in west, something that didn't happen in anambra governorship election last year. Poverty is at it peak in west and north but these are people saying Igbo will never rule Nigeria. Whether Igbo rules Nigeria or not ur region in terms of economy will never outweigh that of the East. So, continue with ur tribal politics and also continue with ur suffering and smiling lifestyle.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by yemmit90: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Man must wack now. Collect indomie vote your candidate and go and cook your indomie , eat and sleep.

Is like you never go to Pooling units before. You must stylishly show your thump print to the party agent standing at strategic spot before they give you money.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by blaise26abj(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Umedia:

May you never see

There is no need for that . Please someone show where they are sharing . I might have missed it . Do you know the cartons of these things that need to be there for sharing ? I don’t doubt that politicians share during election . But showing it with hard evidence will help in whatever court cases may follow .
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by duro4chang(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
yemmit90:

Is like you never go to Pooling units before. You must stylishly show your thump print to the party agent standing at strategic spot before they give you money.
Where I do vote nothing like that.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Jostoman: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cogs:
They have started again.

They create a hungry community and then feed the people with tokens during the election.

That's how I got a message from PDP (Atiku) campaign to vote for N75,000. Don't take my word for it, see a picture evident below.
that message is from scammer beware
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Pacyrus(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cogs:
They have started again.

They create a hungry community and then feed the people with tokens during the election.

That's how I got a message from PDP (Atiku) campaign to vote for N75,000. Don't take my word for it, see a picture evident below.

Guy be careful!!!! This is one of the latest formats by our so-called honorable yahoo Boys.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Hussein035: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cogs:
They have started again.

Imagine out of 11 million people who voted him in last election he paid 75k to 1million voters that is #75billion

How can you expect anything good from him
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Diligence: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
APC has so impoverished Nigerians that they look forward to receiving N5k, and then get nothing as dividends of democracy until another round of elections in 4 years!

Dear Fellow Nigerians: This must change with Mr Peter Obi: Take back Your Country. These politicians steal public funds worth billions of naira, buy mansions, send their children abroad for education, then hand out mere pittance of Ntk andd less to the poor masses. Even Nigerian police may even be complicit, adding and or abetting.

We need more voter education and enlightenment to stop. Don't be like Esau, who, because he was hungry, just sold his birthright, and lost out big time!
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by LockDown69(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sapa things
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by yemmit90: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Where I do vote nothing like that.

You will never notice.

This is how it works, they gather the voters with comfirm PVC names(especially women and elderly ) through their local agents or sure boys in the area and promise them the money. Associations like, Tailoring, hairdressing, Barbing, Mechanic etc can also be approach through their chairmen. The members would be call to a meeting where the promise would be made.

On election day,all of them know themselves, and the style to use to show their votes to agents would be giving to them a day before election.

They dont just approach a random person at pooling centre except they see you as someone they can convince with money.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by duro4chang(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
yemmit90:

You will never notice.

This is how it works, they gather the voters with comfirm PVC names(especially women and elderly ) through their local agents or sure boys in the area and promise them the money. Associations like, Tailoring, hairdressing, Barbing, Mechanic etc can also be approach through their chairmen. The members would be call to a meeting where the promise would be made.

On election day,all of them know themselves, and the style to use to show their votes to agents would be giving to them a day before election.

They dont just approach a random person at pooling centre except they see you as someone they can convince with money.
I have never been offered money for vote and have not seen the the scene you just said now. Perhaps because of my look.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Elidrisy20: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Man must wack now. Collect indomie vote your candidate and go and cook your indomie , eat and sleep.
if you go to bed,they will change the results
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by duro4chang(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Elidrisy20:
if you go to bed,they will change the results
You no wan me enjoy my indomie abi? If I no go home if they wan do ojoro which power I get to stop them. Even who tell you say my candidate will do well if he wins.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Glycosunde: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
duro4chang:
That can be done if all voters at the unit will vote for only one person. Where you have many party agents and people voting different candidates, it is not possible. Other people will kick and then chaos will ensue. On your last statement relating to Obi, sorry I AM NOT.

It did happened and it was not just in one polling unit and no they were not voting for just one party.Remember that each states have their own peculiarities when it comes to elections. On your Peter Obi stands, no problem. Vote for whoever you wish for. We all want a better Nigeria for us all. If your candidate eventually wins, we will both share in whatever he brings to bear; either good or bad just as we are all bearing the brunt of Buhari.

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by duro4chang(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Glycosunde:

It did happened and it was not just in one polling unit and no they were not voting for just one party.Remember that each states have their own peculiarities when it comes to elections. On your Peter Obi stands, no problem. Vote for whoever you wish for. We all want a better Nigeria for us all. If your candidate eventually wins, we will both share in whatever he brings to bear; either good or bad just as we are all bearing the brunt of Buhari.

I don hear but for Obi no no no. I don make up my mind.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Elidrisy20: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
;
duro4chang:
You on wan me enjoy my indomie abi? If I no go home if they wan do ojoro which power I get to stop them. Even who tell you say my candidate will do well if he wins.
grin
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by President2001(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gunayo:
Is fayose your greatest problem?
Son of prediction go and ask your parents
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by 4four(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
They don weponised the poverty and illiteracy. This is why they will never want u to have financial freedom
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Makowonda: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
If you're well to do you wouldn't accept such cheap enticement by politicians because you'd have options.That's why they stop at nothing to make the lives of the citizens as miserable as possible inorder to "bless" them at the 11th hour of an election.Quite sad.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Cromagnon: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cogs:
They have started again.

How did 'they' create a hungry community

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Cromagnon: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Hunger shouldn't be used as an excuse for electing or chosing a leader - Nigerians never learn.
hunger never gbab you
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Cromagnon: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
LaSenior:
cheesy

I hope it is electronic voting

50k dollars we talk business about selling my vote to you
demand and supply
Your Vote not worth that much. So says the market
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Cromagnon: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dannieln1:
The only thing this older generation of politicians know how to do
it works. Your lamentation does not
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Cromagnon: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Success77x:
Atheist don see watin make am shout OH MY GOD.

apc and suffering be like 5/6
Go ask them watin we do APC, we collect their money still vote for Obaseki.

is Edo Dubai Yet?
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Wwwq: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Really
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by jojothaiv(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Success77x:
Atheist don see watin make am shout OH MY GOD.

apc and suffering be like 5/6
Go ask them watin we do APC, we collect their money still vote for Obaseki.

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Akerele44(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
duro4chang:
E be like say u new for voting...you think say those agent Mumu ni...it's in there presence...u vote before they gv u money
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by duro4chang(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Akerele44:

E be like say u new for voting...you think say those agent Mumu ni...it's in there presence...u vote before they gv u money
Shey voting no be secret ballot again?
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Princekunle10: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
When and how are we going to be wise up in this country?, Why selling your future, not only your future, but your unborn children right for token of money, useless peoples.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Akerele44(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Shey voting no be secret ballot again?
Yes because this country is corrupt...those INEC too understand and those Police officers there...even if they provide a secret place to vote after voting while going to submit u will show those party agent or the person in charge of giving money u will show him ur ballot paper
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by AllBlack: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
jrusky:

Just leave them to be talking as if if they have such opportunity they won't grab it.

Things has rotten too deep it will take long gradual steps to get out of it in Nigeria.

LONG GRADUAL STEPS. Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja / Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja / Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.