Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun (39380 Views)

Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by engrchykae(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
ekukeku:
Proff state grin
the so called state of professors.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Papichulostunne(m): 3:28am On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:
What is in the stomach carries what is in the head. Collect the indomie and vote your conscience. The indomie is our collective funds.

And you think after receiving the bribe they wont monitor you? Better you refuse the bribe and vote you conscience.. With that no one can manipulate your true intention.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Papichulostunne(m): 3:32am On Jun 19, 2022
My guy feeling like a delegate RN. Bro that is scam. Call the number naaw and hear what they want to say

Cogs:
They have started again.

They create a hungry community and then feed the people with tokens during the election.

That's how I got a message from PDP (Atiku) campaign to vote for N75,000. Don't take my word for it, see a picture evident below.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Niceone2022: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2022
The people have collected their four years project money, none of them should complain again. They have settled them already.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Holocene(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2022
The earlier yorubas and igbos stop abusing themselves here on nairaland and understand that if Nigeria is good today its for everyone and if its bad its still for everyone of us here the better for them.

It saddens me when I come online and see kids.
17 years, 18 years, 16 years. Insulting themselves.
Flat heads, afonja, ipigs, poto-poto, ofe-mmanu, skull-miners, etc.
See, Being an e-warrrior doesn't make you have a fulfilled life.

Most of you do all this online and still go to bed hungry and not sure of tomorrow's food.
People of your age bracket are looking for what to do, or how to make an impact.

It's shameful.
It is really shameful.

I can't remember seeing Tinubu's children insulting orji kalu's sons or seeing osinbanjo's daughters abusing Ekweremmadu's sons.
It's always two low-lifers, at the two southern end of the nation. Holding their phones and cursing the hell out of themselves.

If you guys are not tired we are tired.
Get a life.
Nigeria is burning. Nigeria is dying, we are sinking. Stop this abuse.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun by Poleski: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2022
MUMUs sold their future for 5k and endomie. Chai! The same idiots will start complaining tomorrow about bad governance in their state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja / Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.