Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR (3112 Views)

Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by SATANICALLY: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Arewa Twitter influencer and unapologetic Igbo-basher, Sarki @Waspapping, has seen his fortune swell since the election season kicked off.

Mr Sarki, before now, was a strong 'anti-Igbo presidency' advocate. In one of his tweets, he wrote, "Nigerian’s biggest mistake will be the day we allow an IGBO MAN (A Biafra Man) to become the President of this great country. That will be end of us all, especially Northerners."

He reiterated his position in another tweet. According to him, "IGBO MEN on twitter keep giving us reasons why we should never ever allow an IGBO man to rule this country. Jonathan might not be IGBO, but he's from that region and a mistake we the lovers of this country should never allow to happen again. #IgboYahooboys"

On Peter Obi, he said "Peter Obi, the presidential aspirant is from Anambra state. The state where northerners were butchered in numbers… I’ll let you guys draw your own conclusion".

"I’ll vote a cow for President before I vote Peter Obi to rule this country", he added.

Mr Sarki, however, made an exception. He agreed to "promote" any candidate only if he's paid.

His words, "Please stop tagging me on your favorites politicians tweet. If you want PR from me, you have to come and pay me money. Stop looking for free PR"

It was not long before pro-Obi campaign began to pop up on his timeline, making his followers wondering whether he'd been paid for the PR job. One of the tweets read "Time to start supporting and selling Peter Obi to northerners then."

He later revealed in one of his tweets that he'd received cash gifts from an Igbo 'gentleman' from the South East.

"A gentleman whom I assumed to be Igbo from south east slides into my DM yesterday, ask for my account number and sent me money."

The announcement appeared to have achieved its purpose as it inspired other Igbo 'gentlemen' to also 'slide into his DM' amid cheers from Peter Obi's supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by SATANICALLY: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
More...

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by triple996(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
No MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock.

Pandora obituary is going nowhere becus ........
No election in biafraland cool

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by Toneypen247(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
triple996:

You want money too

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by SmartPolician: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Money is very powerful!

I am just imagining how Peter Obi intends to win this election without money. I don't want to believe that this is mere popularity test for him.

I think he needs to set up an account where people who believe in him can financially support him.

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by nedu666: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Who paid him?
Nobody paid him shi shi
He is an attention seeker with one vote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by 9izone(f): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
CRITICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE ONGOING CONTINOUS VOTER REGISTRATION EXERCISE

There is currently an unprecedented surge in INEC centres in the State. Unfortunately most of the people who turn out at these centres have no need to visit the registration centres if they are well informed. We have therefore decided as part of the INEC sensitization exercise to provide the following critical information to the citizens about the ongoing exercise.

1. There is nothing like PVC validation. The PVC card does not expire and does not need revalidation. If you check your PVC, you will see that it does not bear any expiry date.

2. If you are a registered voter but want to �������� to another Polling Unit, you can do that online. You need not waste your time at INEC registration centre.

3. If you are a registered voter and wish to ������ your records, you can do it online. If it involves change of name (like for married women) then you are expected to upload evidence of change of name.

4. If you are a registered voter but your card is ���� or ������� and needs �����������, you can do it online.

5. Only two categories of people are actually required to visit INEC registration centers.
(a) ��� ������- Nigerians 18 years and above who have never registered before.
(b) Registered voters who have had issues with Accreditation in previous elections.
These are the two categories we need to capture their biometrics.

The online transaction link is
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

(i). Click on the link, register as a user, and use your login details to proceed with what you want to do.
(ii). When you log in, you will see the following activity windows.
- REVIEWS. Click Review Information and proceed.
- TRANSFER. Click Request Transfer and proceed.
- LOST OR DAMAGED PVC- Click Request New Card and proceed.
The portal is interactive and friendly.

CALL FOR VOLUNTEER ASSISTANTS.
Stakeholders and members of the civil society who are ICT savvy are encouraged to volunteer to assist others in their communities or neighborhoods to help decongest INEC registration centers so that we can focus on new registrants and registered voters with accreditation errors.

(PLEASE help share and circulate this information).

1 Like

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by Parachoko: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
The OP should change th name from Peter Obi to Bola Ahmed Tinubu so this thread go sweet cheesy

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by PeterObi4LP: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
triple996:

You go cry blood soon

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by APCNGN: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by helinues: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
It's simple, him campaigning for any presidential candidate no be for free
Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by Sergio101(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
E-delegate grin grin grin
Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by my3name(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Toneypen247:

You want money too

grin grin
Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by VoteObi2023: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Those anti-Obi were made between 2019 And 2021, even before Obi declared.

Tinubu urchins should stop crying please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by longetivity(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is the dumbest political campaign in the history of this country. WTF
Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by Kingspin(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Many Nigeria doesn't have a sense of theirs.
Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by bizbrainko: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nobody will talk about corruption now, but turn the table and say Tinubu's man sent someone money, you will start hearing jargon from idiots.

Hypocrisy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin grin these Igbo people are very funny. Rochas did more than this, get it ended in tears....Plus we need to know the difference between APC PDP and Peter Obi Labour Party that pays influenzas to campaign for them. Nigerian politicians will remain true to their nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by Phiniter(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
ok
Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by Roniyke1234: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
Money is very powerful!

I am just imagining how Peter Obi intends to win this election without money. I don't want to believe that this is mere popularity test for him.

I think he needs to set up an account where people who believe in him can financially support him.

There is an account already... #25b and more has been raised so far.

3 Likes

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kurutinto:

AsoRock is not a nursing home were Tinubu will be changing diapers. He will only be the President of Iragbiji town union and possibly your mother's second husband. He won't smell AsoRock. You can take this to the bank
my good brother, please we should stop attacking them back... Next just tell him thank. I love you and I love Peter obi.
Let preach love

6 Likes

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by SmartPolician: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Roniyke1234:

There is an account already... #25b and more has been raised so far.

Do you have more information?

Please share it with me.

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by DarkPheonix: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Terrible liar, nobody pay him shishi. The mofo just want to give Obi a bad PR.... The idoit said he would rather vote cow than vote Obi, and I love the reply someone gave him "that Buhari he voted is no better than a cow"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by Tulsaguy: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by Greatkenny2: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nobody paid him any cent... just one of political campaign strategies..if he could monetize what he believes in then cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by Simplythebest: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
U need help cus suffering have block ur sense of reasoning.
triple996:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by nazicartel(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
triple996:

Drop your acct number.... We buy everything now including your PVC

2 Likes

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by APCNGN: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
DarkPheonix:
Terrible liar, nobody pay him shishi. The mofo just want to give Obi a bad PR.... The idoit said he would rather vote cow than vote Obi, and I love the reply someone gave him "that Buhari he voted is no better than a cow"

Greatkenny2:
Nobody paid him any cent... just one of political campaign strategies..if he could monetize what he believes in then cool

Lol see them grin

1 Like

Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by Roniyke1234: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

Do you have more information?

Please share it with me.

Go on Twitter you will see the gofundme account... Please don't pay into a private account.
Re: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR by Risentouch(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
triple996:

We no go give you shishi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Chides APC & PDP For Fielding Retired Players (pix) / Road Networks in Onitsha Satelite Images / Why We Dislike Nigerians With A Passion – Republic Of Benin People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.