Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) (26045 Views)

Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto / Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by RealEzee(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
9izone:
CRITICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE ONGOING CONTINOUS VOTER REGISTRATION EXERCISE

There is currently an unprecedented surge in INEC centres in the State. Unfortunately most of the people who turn out at these centres have no need to visit the registration centres if they are well informed. We have therefore decided as part of the INEC sensitization exercise to provide the following critical information to the citizens about the ongoing exercise.

1. There is nothing like PVC validation. The PVC card does not expire and does not need revalidation. If you check your PVC, you will see that it does not bear any expiry date.

2. If you are a registered voter but want to �������� to another Polling Unit, you can do that online. You need not waste your time at INEC registration centre.

3. If you are a registered voter and wish to ������ your records, you can do it online. If it involves change of name (like for married women) then you are expected to upload evidence of change of name.

4. If you are a registered voter but your card is ���� or ������� and needs �����������, you can do it online.

5. Only two categories of people are actually required to visit INEC registration centers.
(a) ��� ������- Nigerians 18 years and above who have never registered before.
(b) Registered voters who have had issues with Accreditation in previous elections.
These are the two categories we need to capture their biometrics.

The online transaction link is
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

(i). Click on the link, register as a user, and use your login details to proceed with what you want to do.
(ii). When you log in, you will see the following activity windows.
- REVIEWS. Click Review Information and proceed.
- TRANSFER. Click Request Transfer and proceed.
- LOST OR DAMAGED PVC- Click Request New Card and proceed.
The portal is interactive and friendly.

CALL FOR VOLUNTEER ASSISTANTS.
Stakeholders and members of the civil society who are ICT savvy are encouraged to volunteer to assist others in their communities or neighborhoods to help decongest INEC registration centers so that we can focus on new registrants and registered voters with accreditation errors.

(PLEASE help share and circulate this information).
how do i volunteer?
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Promoter2: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
See how very underdeveloped these villages look. Yet they come and share 2k every 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by VGSocial: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
donwily:
How do I collect my PVC after applying for replacement online?

You'll be contacted via email
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by 9iceprince(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry Enuf of PDP/APC in Ekiti kete

U pipu should dislodge both PDP/APC

So they should vote ONI who was once a member of both parties
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
We are expecting results

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Olawuwotunji17(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
I laugh most dump head that come online and rant like goat, prior to this time, i am not a fan of politics but the way BAT makes me love politics is out of this world, ahead of 2023 election Tinubu has been strategizing, building bridges to link up with people, going for consultations, and making himself to be seen..
AnambraPrince:
The way APC will win by such a huge margin, many Tinubu haters will cry in their sorrow and misery grin None of their online propaganda for many years has worked
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fayemi will make sure that his puppeteer's Emerged
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Hussein035: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cogs:
See their stupid faces.

Sharing indomie and money.
Thief people. God will punish you (in PastorRemote's voice)

The problem I have is that NIGERIANS will collect money to vote and you want that same winner to do good job.

Did you know how much loan he took to pay you on election day, some governors spend more than 50billion on election day, they must pay back that money so there's no need to complain of hardship after you elect the man as long as he paid for your votes

We must start beating people for collecting money during election, that's the way forward

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Where in zuru you bro?
I dey road block where you dey make we meet for azugru this evening

chukwuibuipob:
cool very good
I want SEGUN ONI to WIN
OR If LP candidate WIN. Good omen to OBI If NOT

Observing from ZURU wink cool
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by deeva2: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool very good
I want SEGUN ONI to WIN

What part of Zuru?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by blacknoir: 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
9izone:

There is currently an unprecedented surge in INEC centres in the State. Unfortunately most of the people who turn out at these centres have no need to visit the registration centres if they are well informed. We have therefore decided as part of the INEC sensitization exercise to provide the following critical information to the citizens about the ongoing exercise.

1. There is nothing like PVC validation. The PVC card does not expire and does not need revalidation. If you check your PVC, you will see that it does not bear any expiry date.

2. If you are a registered voter but want to �������� to another Polling Unit, you can do that online. You need not waste your time at INEC registration centre.

3. If you are a registered voter and wish to ������ your records, you can do it online. If it involves change of name (like for married women) then you are expected to upload evidence of change of name.

4. If you are a registered voter but your card is ���� or ������� and needs �����������, you can do it online.

5. Only two categories of people are actually required to visit INEC registration centers.
(b) Registered voters who have had issues with Accreditation in previous elections.

(i). Click on the link, register as a user, and use your login details to proceed with what you want to do.

Stakeholders and members of the civil society who are ICT savvy are encouraged to volunteer to assist others in their communities or neighborhoods to help decongest INEC registration centers so that we can focus on new registrants and registered voters with accreditation errors.

Well done

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by boveday: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
9izone:

Card is Lost but the picture was poorly taken when I registered in 2010

I've requested for replacement online so here is my question

Will The picture I snapped be the one on the card or I will need to go for capture
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hussein035:

The problem I have is that NIGERIANS will collect money to vote and you want that same winner to do good job.

Did you know how much loan he took to pay you on election day, some governors spend more than 50billion on election day, they must pay back that money so there's no need to complain of hardship after you elect the man as long as he paid for your votes

We must start beating people for collecting money during election, that's the way forward
This is not enough, I think the educated elite alone should be allowed to vote.

The eligibility criteria would be backed by an independent organisation that would ensure that everything goes smoothly. Furthermore, this organisation would issue PVCs only to people who are eligible to be called the educated elite.

Like someone said, the elite should choose for the ignorant population and not the other way round.
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by DrAkpamudehe: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
aka NLPOLICEWOMAN
is in pains wink

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by decent2(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
I need 1k to eat I m student Fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by gipey15668: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hdh

Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
9izone:

I've done the registration since last year but I'm yet to collect my voter's card. Can I still go with my registration slip?
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
It seems atmosphere over there is calm and the Election is going on smoothly, for those old Mamas and Papas to come out and exercise their civil right without any rancour, like that Mama of 105 years of age, she voted, she was happy and even prayed after she casted her vote. That's encouraging and waking up call for the able body youths of ours to rise up to our responsibilities.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by OceanEye: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool very good
I want SEGUN ONI to WIN

ZURU from kebbi state?
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Pastorsmile: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
David O must win this election. Hahaha!!!
Is not every time one must be serious.
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by sonso: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ward 2
Unit 8, Efon Alaaye
PDP. 47
APC. 43
SDP. 5
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by swissgoldenpro2: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Okay, nice update
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by 9izone(f): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
FemiOyewoleGCFR:

I've done the registration since last year but I'm yet to collect my voter's card. Can I still go with my registration slip?

Yes you must go with it, to enable to the official find it easily.
And is also advisable you use (Pick-up location option) to know where it is.
But if you are no longer in the same location, Use (Transfer Request option.)

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Obainomilano: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Is it that your meat business has collapsed completely, because u don't advertise the contraption anymore?
.. ofcourse the inflation has affected his brain and mentality as well but one common thing about a slave is they are very submissive even when you are killing their child in their presence so don't be surprised about his comment...we don't care who wins in which state we only care about who will preside over this nation because if the right man is at the top even the devil's in the states will become saints or they will be dealt with
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by 9izone(f): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
boveday:

Card is Lost but the picture was poorly taken when I registered in 2010

I've requested for replacement online so here is my question

Will The picture I snapped be the one on the card or I will need to go for capture

If you have the time go if not the same picture will be printed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu / Court Sacks Abdullahi Bello, Bars Him From Re-run / Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.