Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) (26039 Views)

Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto / Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by 9izone(f): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
RealEzee:
how do i volunteer?
Share with others, study this very well and help them update there registration data if needed.
090-5085-8629 call. If you want to do more
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author= post=113921192]Nice one by Ekiti people,
All the very best in this election.
Chose the right person you want to lead you for the next 4 years.
God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.

Talking about politics,
Let's drop this.....

Before you wake up,
BAT has prospered...
They were busy mocking the BAT, calling him an ancestor, sharing fake pictures of him wetting himself, sharing imbecilic stories of how he urinates and poos sometimes on himself 20 times a minute, gleefully sharing moronic doctored videos of his shaky limbs, calling him a thief, envying and hating him and his successes while eulogising and making saints out of his betrayers but the BAT was busy dusting up and oiling his political machine, repairing his political bridges, going round the whole Nigeria and even abroad selling his qualifications, aspirations and vision.
And before they wake up from their self-delusional mockery and inebriated illusions, the BAT

My only prayer for you everyday is that May your life and that of your entire Generation be like Nigeria under Buhari. AMEN. May Hunger , Thirst, Starvation and Poverty and worse insecurity that Buhari's Administration has brought upon innocent Nigerians never depart from you entire Lineage . So Shall it be unto you . It's just a prayer that is if in your evil conscience Buhari have ruled Nigeria well.
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Dada4me: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Only Oyebanji voted with a background good enough for the media.
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Lallana23(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why all of them come wear white ���
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by boveday: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
9izone:

If you have the time go if not the same picture will be printed
Alright thanks

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Jonakez(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
PLEASE WHY CAN'T I GET MY PVC AFTER ALL SEVERAL ATTEMPT BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL
I REGISTERED SINCE 2021. THEY SAID MY PVC AND THAT OF MY WIFE IS NOT YET READY?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by 9izone(f): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jonakez:
PLEASE WHY CAN'T I GET MY PVC AFTER ALL SEVERAL ATTEMPT BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL
I REGISTERED SINCE 2021. THEY SAID MY PVC AND THAT OF MY WIFE IS NOT YET READY?

Because it hasn’t been printed yet. But will be printed in this batch.
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Remman(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
VGSocial:
Ekiti State political parties governorship candidates casting their votes.

Photo 1: Kolawole PDP
Photo 2: Oni SDP
Photo 3: Oyebanji APC
No be paper and balot box i dey see so? I thought they said it's completely digital... What is that box and the paper in that man's hand doing there? Chai! It's easy to rig if it's still paper based and the use of BVAS is rubbish and a total waste of time.
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Remman(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
9izone:

Please, throw more light and explanations on BVAS. I thought it's all electronical but in the Ekiti election i'm seeing on social media, i see ballot box and people dropping paper inside. Please, what exactly is the work of BVAS if people will still be voting with ballot papers? Thanks!
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by 9izone(f): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Remman:
Please, throw more light and explanations on BVAS. I thought it's all electronical but in the Ekiti election i'm seeing on social media, i see ballot box and people dropping paper inside. Please, what exactly is the work of BVAS if people will still be voting with ballot papers? Thanks!

BVAS is for verification and accreditation.
One must be verified using BVAS before issuing a ballot pepper to vote. Otherwise the pulling unit result will be invalid
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by 9izone(f): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Remman:
No be paper and balot box i dey see so? I thought they said it's completely digital... What is that box and the paper in that man's hand doing there? Chai! It's easy to rig if it's still paper based and the use of BVAS is rubbish and a total waste of time.

With the use of BVAS one cannot rig.
Highest one can do to rig is to buy voters
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Remman(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
9izone:

BVAS is for verification and accreditation.
One must be verified using BVAS before issuing a ballot pepper to vote. Otherwise the pulling unit result will be invalid
What then is the difference between BVAS and Card reader?
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Remman(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
9izone:

With the use of BVAS one cannot rig.
Highest one can do to rig is to buy voters
Please, can you explain exactly how one cannot rig?

Let me say for example,

*Number of voters 7

*PDP got 5 votes
*APC got 2 votes

But the uploader typed

-5 votes for APC and
-2 votes for PDP

in reverse as against the actual scores by each party yet equalling the exact number of acredited voters validated by BVAS.

Now, how do you go about this?
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by 9izone(f): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Remman:
Please, can you explain exactly how one cannot rig?

Let me say for example,

*Number of voters 7

*PDP got 5 votes
*APC got 2 votes

But the uploader typed

-5 votes for APC and
-2 votes for PDP

in reverse as against the actual scores by each party yet equalling the exact number of acredited voters validated by BVAS.

Now, how do you go about this?

Lolz. Meaning that Apc bought Pdp votes and that has to be agreed buy both party.
You can only buy votes, no other way
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by 9izone(f): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Remman:
What then is the difference between BVAS and Card reader?
My dear, BVAS is done online, it has many futures and its android.
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Bnladan(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
May d best man win
Re: Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) by Cogs(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Hussein035:

The problem I have is that NIGERIANS will collect money to vote and you want that same winner to do good job.

Did you know how much loan he took to pay you on election day, some governors spend more than 50billion on election day, they must pay back that money so there's no need to complain of hardship after you elect the man as long as he paid for your votes

We must start beating people for collecting money during election, that's the way forward

I support your last sentence with my full chest
I will volunteer myself as the chief flogger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees / Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health / Muhammad-Bande Hands Over To Volkan Bozkir As UN General Assembly President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.