Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President (1761 Views)

Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by saintopus(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
First I have my PVC ready. I am from RIVERS STATE, Nigeria. I am also a card carrying member of PDP.

These are my reasons I will vote for Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria.

1. Tinubu is the only man that will create the balance of North and South Presidency

2. With Tinubu as president there will be some form of stability because he may bring some technocrat into the government

3. If Atiku should win an imbalance would be crested between the North and South Presidency

4. Though both the PDP and APC have candidates of questionable character but between two evils you choose the lesser one and in this case it's Tinubu

5. With Tinubu Presidency a new way of doing things will be on the way.

These are my 5 reasons I will vote for Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by leunseyis(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
You have being paid. Ride on...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by IgOga(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Goodluck to you shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by SWATMan: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintopus:
First I have my PVC ready. I am from RIVERS STATE, Nigeria. I am also a card carrying member of PDP.

1. Tinubu is the only man that will create the balance of North and South Presidency

2. With Tinubu as president there will be some form of stability because he may bring some technocrat into the government

3. If Atiku should win an imbalance would be crested between the North and South Presidency

4. Though both the PDP and APC have candidates of questionable character but between two evils you choose the lesser one and in this case it's Tinubu

You are living in fantasy. I don't think you understand the direction of the political wind that is currently blowing across Nigeria presently.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Tunechi5(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok
Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by saintopus(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
leunseyis:
My dear one I don't know who will pay. I have benefited nothing from both the APC and my own parry. So I don't know what you are saying.

7 Likes

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Gentlerespect76: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintopus:

Villaintopus just keep quiet.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by updatechange(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Well you no lie sha

4 Likes

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by saintopus(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Villaintopus just keep quiet.
Hahahaha I love Villaintopus

1 Like

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Obidients are not bothered!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by NaijaCowFarm: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintopus:

Tinubu can only win in SW. The general election is not APC delegate's election.

Aboki go chop him money the way they chop Jonathan's

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
I see your points makes sense...and only Tinubu can unite this divided country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by NaijaCowFarm: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:
I see your points makes sense...and only Tinubu can unite this divided country.

By running a Muslim-Muslim presidency?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Honor10: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
leunseyis:

Anyone not supporting your candidate has been paid, but you guys that are supporting your candidate are doing it out of free will?

Your sense will return in February

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Oilwell(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintopus:

Bro I will be monitoring your moniker. No complain oh when the economic surugede dance start in few months after that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by kapelvej: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintopus:

So why tell us about your state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by zionmde: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintopus:

In summary you will vote a man of questionable character as u mentioned and u will be proud to tell ur kids the benefits of becoming persons of questionable characters too

Weh done bro

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Austino50: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
A vote for Obi is waste so vote Tinubu for power to return to south and balance the equation simple

4 Likes

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Trapnews: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
zionmde:

In summary you will vote a man of questionable character as u mentioned and u will be proud to tell ur kids the benefits of becoming persons of questionable characters too

Weh done bro
Why are you people so bitter against a realistic OP? Why drag his kids into it? The truth is, the stingy thief you are clamouring for will only drag the country backward. He can never defeat the cabals and he might end up getting impeached just like when he was a governor. He is never a goof negotiator, always rumning away from challenges. The only candidate we need now is Tinubu. If you like be saying i have also been paid by Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Tradernaija1: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintopus:

Copy copy followers.

Anything Obi supporters do, you people will copy.

Ndi copy copy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Tradernaija1: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Trapnews:

Why are you people so bitter against a realistic OP? Why drag his kids into it? The truth is, the stingy thief you are clamouring for will only drag the country backward. He can never defeat the cabals and he might end up getting impeached just like when he was a governor. He is never a goof negotiator, always rumning away from challenges. The only candidate we need now is Tinubu. If you like be saying i have also been paid by Tinubu.

I saw your 30k per month alert.

Tinubu is a drug addict.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Tinubufit: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Who paid him he isn't peter obi.
leunseyis:

1 Like

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Tinubufit: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
The peter obi charade political movement grin
SWATMan:

You are living in fantasy. I don't think you understand the direction of the political wind that is currently blowing across Nigeria presently.

1 Like

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Tradernaija1: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Austino50:
A vote for Obi is waste so vote Tinubu for power to return to south and balance the equation simple

Its either Peter Obi or Obi Peter.

We voted mko abiola, we voted OLU FALAE, we voted Obasanjo, which Igbo have Yoruba's voted?

Greed is a killer.

1 Like

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by zionmde: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Trapnews:

The OP mentioned that Tinubu is a man of questionable character hence the basis of my comment. Why won't he be proud to tell his kids that he voted a man of questionable character, and why won't he advice his kids to emulate him too
I don't care about any yeye cabals, so we should vote with the fear of cabals who have been holding u bandage and backwards for years

If u want to vote tinubu who supported this evil regime for 8 years and never for once identified all with the suffering masses because of personal ambition then go ahead with ur full chest
Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Tradernaija1: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
kapelvej:
So why tell us about your state.

Don't mind that Yoruba urchin.

When they want to commit their atrocities they will claim another ethnic group to cause division amongst brothers.

Always try to see through an average Yoruba. They're treacherous too.
Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Amumaigwe: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintopus:

You expect new way of doing thing from a politician doing politics the old way.
Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Reality3080: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Tinubu can only win in SW. The general election is not APC delegate's election.

Aboki go chop him money the way they chop Jonathan's
u said more than this before primary

35 Likes

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Carlosdd: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=leunseyis post=113921312]You have being paid.

Paid because he didn’t mention your preferred candidate, hypocrisy is your syndrome but not yet diagnose

1 Like

Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by Help2020: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintopus:

Are you aware that he built hospitals in Lagos but goes to London for medical treatment?
Why not add that one to the reason you're voting him? Shameless man
Re: See Why I Will Vote For Tinubu As Nigeria President by naija4life247: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
SWATMan:

Blowing on Social Media or blowing on the streets?

We the BATified ones control the streets, the polling booths, and the rigging room. We will shock you to your graves.

35 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Peter Obi's Statement Shaped Osun State Election Today / My Lagos To Abuja Experience That Made Me Commend The Nigerian Govt(pics) / Is Peter Obi A Cultist? See The Video That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.