Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Uk Deports 61 Nigerians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Deports 61 Nigerians (11529 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears / Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by hbrednic: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2011
wellcome home ladies and gents
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by otiigba1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2011
justwise:

The West is behind what exactly? The corruption in Nigeria? The kidnapping and bombing? Show me any concrete evidence behind your allegation against the West, pls i don't want hear-say or some unconfirmed conspiracy theories pulled out from made-up.com
grin grin grin grin made up.com? nawao! noting wey no dey 4 dis nairaland , how can i log on? grin grin grin and btw i agree show us some proof
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by justwise(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2011
oti-igba:

grin grin grin grin made up.com? nawao! noting wey no dey 4 dis nairaland , how can i log on? grin grin grin and btw i agree show us some proof

Cap28 and noble_gas1 will give u the password grin grin
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by abokine: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2011
well i don't feel bad for any of the deportees.why must u stay illegaly in a country that is nt yours,that is criminal.i rather be beaten by a mosquito all night here in naija than to be runing away from immigrantes.those immigrants are not in anyway better than us leaving in naija.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by suprted(m): 4:14am On Jul 24, 2011
so was it Britain and America that told Babangida and Abacha to loot billions?  john major was sitting on babangida's epaulette going, are you sure that's enough?  take another billion. 

can you not be a western puppet and at least do some good in your country? or were they banned from doing that? 

as for the deportees, when you play with fire you get burned.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by sugafoot(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2011
i have enough room for 3 plus abundance of eba smiley
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by hardbody: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2011
This is one of those instances when i am usually tong-tied. It iS absolutely legal to counter illegality with illegality, so deportees, welcome home and restrategize on how to emmigrate again. I have no qualms about what the UK govt is doing. My people have a saying that the stream will not drown you if you dont put your feet in. Ever since i grew to learn the part British Govt played in marrying the North and the south and then perpetuating Northern hegemony by supporting the North in the wave of our seccesion bid, i swore never to contribute to that economy by way of forex. I am happier being my local govt here in 9ja, providing my power, water, security, etc. At d right time, things will shape up, but until they do, i aint gonna take no shi.t from one half bred racist eediet by leaving d comfort of my country to his own. And for those that may think this is out of frustration, i consistently have valid visas of some countries including UK but i discourage my bosses from sending me on programmes there, i will rather do Ghana or SA. For those of you living fine in the UK, i wish Y'll well, buh if d heat ever gets very bad, home is best and we will never send you out to d cold.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by hollaz: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2011
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by hollaz: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2011
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by justwise(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2011
hardbody:

This is one of those instances when i am usually tong-tied. It iS absolutely legal to counter illegality with illegality, so deportees, welcome home and restrategize on how to emmigrate again. I have no qualms about what the UK govt is doing. My people have a saying that the stream will not drown you if you dont put your feet in. Ever since i grew to learn the part British Govt played in marrying the North and the south and then perpetuating Northern hegemony by supporting the North in the wave of our seccesion bid, i swore never to contribute to that economy by way of forex. I am happier being my local govt here in 9ja, providing my power, water, security, etc. At d right time, things will shape up, but until they do, i aint gonna take no shi.t from one half bred racist eediet by leaving d comfort of my country to his own. And for those that may think this is out of frustration,[b] i consistently have valid visas of some countries including UK [/b]but i discourage my bosses from sending me on programmes there, i will rather do Ghana or SA. For those of you living fine in the UK, i wish Y'll well, buh if d heat ever gets very bad, home is best and we will never send you out to d cold.
Why would you or anybody have to get u a visa to a country u don't want to step your feet on? You don't know when ur passport was sent to British embassy for visa? You did not go for finger print?
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by hardbody: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2011
@jutwise, i kinda luv how u only isolate issues that you want to argue on. My position is very clear and well communicated. My employers, by dint of reuirements of my job and position, i need and do hold travel docs, but so long as i can influence it, i'd rather og elsewhere than ur beloved UK. Please i do not intend to get into arguments intended to win or lose face, i bow to superior argument when i see one. Right here i am just stating reasons why i dislike d west, they remain my opinion. BTW, my last cummulative 5yrs visa did not need a fingerprint, and yes, the present renewal needed a Bio which i did. Its my job requirement so i comply. Whatever reason my employers have to expect me to attend trainings and refresher courses, i wait 4 those trainings to be brought to Ghana or SA by Euromoney before i attend. Enjoy the good life that ur location has to offer, i intend and really make d best i can of mine, capic?
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by justwise(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2011
hardbody:

@jutwise, i kinda luv how u only isolate issues that you want to argue on. My position is very clear and well communicated. My employers, by dint of reuirements of my job and position, i need and do hold travel docs, but so long as i can influence it, i'd rather og elsewhere than your beloved UK. Please i do not intend to get into arguments intended to win or lose face, i bow to superior argument when i see one. Right here i am just stating reasons why i dislike d west, they remain my opinion. BTW, my last cummulative 5yrs visa did not need a fingerprint, and yes, the present renewal needed a Bio which i did. Its[b] my job requirement so i comply[/b]. Whatever reason my employers have to expect me to attend trainings and refresher courses, i wait 4 those trainings to be brought to Ghana or SA by Euromoney before i attend. Enjoy the good life that your location has to offer, i intend and really make d best i can of mine, capic?

You are obviously holding the wrong end of my question, though u have given me a clear answer. I'm 1010% Nigerian by default , maybe we should stop blaming everybody else for our problems and deal with it squarely.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by hollaz: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2011
Some pp's sound like haterz,pps like hardbody or what do u call urself,rather us Nigerians work together to make our country great,ur hating on other country,who are doing all they can to make their own country great, Geeeze!!
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by hardbody: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2011
@holaz
U either have a prb reading or comprehending, or worse still u are incapable of logical reasoning. If i h8, do i have a cause, if i do, have i tried to justify it? Simple rational thinking is what u lack. I will appreciate d likes of justwise trying to puncture my arguments and logical reasonings, not dimwits of ur ilk throwing in words that lack bases. I h8 to join issues with inconsequentials please. I hope i have said enough.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by paris10: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2011
hardbody:

@jutwise, i kinda luv how u only isolate issues that you want to argue on. My position is very clear and well communicated. My employers, by dint of reuirements of my job and position, i need and do hold travel docs, but so long as i can influence it, i'd rather og elsewhere than your beloved UK. Please i do not intend to get into arguments intended to win or lose face, i bow to superior argument when i see one. Right here i am just stating reasons why i dislike d west, they remain my opinion. BTW, my last cummulative 5yrs visa did not need a fingerprint, and yes, the present renewal needed a Bio which i did. Its my job requirement so i comply. Whatever reason my employers have to expect me to attend trainings and refresher courses, i wait 4 those trainings to be brought to Ghana or SA by Euromoney before i attend. Enjoy the good life that your location has to offer, i intend and really make d best i can of mine, capic?

You guys don't understand something, @justwise is a white man disguising to be a Nigerian. Pls don't argue with this fool. They gave him papers just to be their b.i.t.c.h. Look at all his post, he's against anything positive for Nigerians. They gave him council flat, a 67 pounds weekly jobseekers allowance and a 15 pound council tax benefit. He will go all the way to defend a Poo of a country called Britain.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2011
paris10:

You guys don't understand something, @justwise is a white man disguising to be a Nigerian. Pls don't argue with this fool. They gave him papers just to be their b.i.t.c.h. Look at all his post, he's against anything positive for Nigerians. They gave him council flat, a 67 pounds weekly jobseekers allowance and a 15 pound council tax benefit. He will go all the way to defend a Poo of a country called Britain.

Hahahaha. . . paris10, no surprise at all, i will be shocked if u had said anything different, quite rightly so u are still licking your wounds as we have exposed you 2x as an inspiring fraudster here.

Here u were adverting for sham marriage in the Uk https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=669603.msg8345359#msg8345359, the moment the heat became unbearable for u, u quickly deleted some of your post and the title but i quoted u already.

Just few days ago, u came up with another bogus visa scam, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=714469.msg8735632#msg8735632 which u failed miserably to defend.

I'm one of those Nigerians who will never do anything to bring shame to Nigeria, i stand against everything shameless muppets like u stand for, i don't have a permanent stay in the UK and i'm not ready to become one of your victims. I never lived in council house, never claimed any form of benefit and not ready to do that by God's grace.

The difference between me and you is that i'm not into scam while you live and bread scam.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by paris10: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2011
I have helped hundred of Nigerians to stay in the UK (to the glory of His name), and would do more by His grace. The UK immigration system is not perfect with flaws surrounding it like the Thatcher regime.

As soon as you see people posting anything immigration, you call it sham. This is where the Indians and Pakistanis have more advantage than the Nigerians. They'll never allow their own to be deported. They don't criticise nor do they blame their illegal brothers and sisters for being illegal. They act, they find a way to regularise their people's papers.

What do Nigerians do? We open our big mouths and degrade, abuse and criticise our own. Forget about following the immigration rules, I do not for once condone any illegal act, but as soon as these people becomes illegal we should all rise up to the occasion.  No one wants to be illegal. We all come from different background and pray nobody should be abased and disgraced regardless of their immigration status. There's no harm in being illegal and there's no law that says you should not regularise your stay after being illegal.

Although laws are there to be followed, it does not however deny the fact that laws are put in place to control some certain group of people i.e your people! I'm I being patriotic or just being silly, you judge! Beating the system is an idealistic means of just being wise. Just that our people aren't well informed. Instead of becoming illegal, even as a visitor, you could still extend your stay in the UK. I bless the owner this social network. This is a good medium for people to be educated.

A lot of folks out there have got no home to return to. And just because you're this privilege does not in any way immune you from such control. Even if you're a 'British citizen', as long as you're not English, you're still being controlled through certain policies that undermine second class citizens like you. Be careful, the stone the builder rejected might end up to be the cornerstone.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by Markenny(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2011
justwise:

Hahahaha. . . paris10, no surprise at all, i will be shocked if u had said anything different, quite rightly so u are still licking your wounds as we have exposed you 2x as an inspiring fraudster here.

Here u were adverting for sham marriage in the Uk https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=669603.msg8345359#msg8345359, the moment the heat became unbearable for u, u quickly deleted some of your post and the title but i quoted u already.

Just few days ago, u came up with another bogus visa scam, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=714469.msg8735632#msg8735632 which u failed miserably to defend.

I'm one of those Nigerians who will never do anything to bring shame to Nigeria, i stand against everything shameless muppets like u stand for, i don't have a permanent stay in the UK and i'm not ready to become one of your victims. I never lived in council house, never claimed any form of benefit and not ready to do that by God's grace.

The difference between me and you is that i'm not into scam while you live and bread scam.

this guy, hmmm
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by justwise(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2011
paris10:

I have helped hundred of Nigerians to stay in the UK (to the glory of His name), and would do more by His grace. The UK immigration system is not perfect with flaws surrounding it like the Thatcher regime.As soon as you see people posting anything immigration, you call it sham. This is where the Indians and Pakistanis have more advantage than the Nigerians. They'll never allow their own to be deported. They don't criticise nor do they blame their illegal brothers and sisters for being illegal. They act, they find a way to regularise their people's papers.
What do Nigerians do? We open our big mouths and degrade, abuse and criticise our own. Forget about following the immigration rules, I do not for once condone any illegal act, but as soon as these people becomes illegal we should all rise up to the occasion.  No one wants to be illegal. We all come from different background and pray nobody should be abased and disgraced regardless of their immigration status.Although laws are there to be followed, it does not however deny the fact that laws are put in place to control some certain group of people i.e your people! I'm I being patriotic or just being silly, you judge! Beating the system is an idealistic means of just being wise. A lot of folks out there have got no home to return to. And just because you're this privilege does not in any way immune you from such control. Even if you're a 'British citizen', as long as you're not English, you're still being controlled through certain policies that undermine second class citizens like you. Be careful, the stone the builder rejected might end up to be the cornerstone.
You keep contradicting yourself, you said: 'forget about following immigration rules' and the same time u said: I do not for once condone any illegal act'?

You said UK is a sh.i.t country and u still 'help' Nigerians to stay in the same sh.i.t country? You are not helping Nigerians one bit, you are basically enriching ur pocket by milking naive Nigerians who are desperate to dodgy immigration. You don't encourage illegal act but you are quite happy to encourage a Nigerian student to apply for permanent stay which that  person is not entitled to?

There are Pakistanis and Indians like you, they feed on their fellow country men, they use them as cash machine, make them work 12-14 hrs a day in Take-way shops and got paid almost nothing cos they are illegal immigrants.

You are not helping Nigerians, you are using them to pay ur  bills and at the end they get deported.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by bee444: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2011
Going through most @justwise posts on immigration I've realized that this guy is nothing but a lil devil incarnate and unmentionable. You're always complaining about sham marriage while neglecting the actual factors that led to such in the first place. You claim you don't have any resident permanent but always criticising those who'd love to have it. I don't care how they go about their business.

Attacking those that which to help does not make you any better human being. May be you're just a frustrated b.a.s.t.a.r.d. I will admonish anyone who know how people can stay in the UK legitimately without using any false documents to continue to do so. Like @paris10 rightly said, you don't know what people are going through. Some have sold all their belongings before going to the UK and would not want to come back empty handed. Instead of a slow still birth like you to come to their aid, you're busy breaking and killing them.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2011
bee444:

Going through most @justwise posts on immigration I've realized that this guy is nothing but a lil devil incarnate and unmentionable. You're always complaining about sham marriage while neglecting the actual factors that led to such in the first place. You claim you don't have any resident permanent but always criticising those who'd love to have it. I don't care how they go about their business.

Attacking those that which to help does not make you any better human being. May be you're just a frustrated b.a.s.t.a.r.d. I will admonish anyone who know how people can stay in the UK legitimately without using any false documents to continue to do so. Like @paris10 rightly said, you don't know what people are going through. Some have sold all their belongings before going to the UK and would not want to come back empty handed. Instead of a slow still birth like you to come to their aid, you're busy breaking and killing them.
You such a waste of space, keep writing rubbish, if u want to get a permanent stay by all illegal means then when u are caught and deported don't start moaning, . . . do the crime and do the time.

I'm not against any Nigerians working hard to do the right thing, i can't stand dubious Nigerians like Paris10 who feed on innocent Nigerians.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by Markenny(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2011
bee444:

bros no wast your time abeg,@jutwise na only u dey eurp?talk watien you kwn,and stop
hijackin ppls threads, i tire for nairalnders self
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by justwise(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2011
Markenny:

bros no wast your time abeg,@jutwise na only u dey eurp?talk watien you kwn,and stop
hijackin ppls threads, i tire for nairalnders self

Get lost.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by bee444: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2011
justwise:

Get lost.

@justwise, You just proved I was right when i called you a b.a.s.t.a.r.d. You were quick to highlight my sentence when I said I don't care how people go about their business. Ofcourse I don't care. As long as they achieve what they want to achieve. What is your problem with people seeking and wanting to settle down in the UK?

Can you prove that @paris10 has defrauded anyone? You just want your voice to be heard. You're a sick person and who needs a rehab. Are you a cop or govt agency? Hijacking and highlighting people's thread does not mean anything. It does not matter if you work for the Home office as well. You need prove to convict any one for any dubious thing on this forum. If you dare say anything silly again, then I pray piccaso will fall and kill you. I pray the Taliban will fly their planes to your house and kill your mother.

Don't try me you abortion escapist son of a monkey
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by justwise(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2011
bee444:

@justwise, You just proved I was right when i called you a b.a.s.t.a.r.d. You were quick to highlight my sentence when I said I don't care how people go about their business. Ofcourse I don't care. As long as they achieve what they want to achieve. What is your problem with people seeking and wanting to settle down in the UK?
Can you prove that @paris10 has defrauded anyone? You just want your voice to be heard. You're a sick person and who needs a rehab. Are you a cop or govt agency? Hijacking and highlighting people's thread does not mean anything. It does not matter if you work for the Home office as well. You need prove to convict any one for any dubious thing on this forum. If you dare say anything silly again, then I pray piccaso will fall and kill you. I pray the Taliban will fly their planes to your house and kill your mother.

You can give a transformer a hug if you are tired of ur miserable life. Useless human beings like you need to die in prison and do all decent Nigerians a favor. Who give a monkey about you and worthless Taliban.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by paris10: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2011
bee444:

Now, this is how you diss people like @justwise. I kinda like the Taliban joke, the abortion one is great too grin, hilarious

To be candid, I'm convince the i.d.i.o.t is a white man or whatever pretending to be from Naija.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by justwise(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2011
paris10:

Now, this is how you diss people like @justwise. I kinda like the Taliban joke, the abortion one is great too grin, hilarious

To be candid, I'm convince the i.d.i.o.t is a white man or whatever pretending to be from Naija.

I don't expect much from a failed London fraudster.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by hollaz: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2011
@Hardbody or what do u call urself,from ur threads,u stated that u hate the UK,but u still went along to get finger printed to get the visa,is that not a ground to prove that ur demented,dumb waste of semen.?I am very sure ur a failed, frustrated asylum seeker who have been fingerprinted and banned from entering the uk for life.Coming here trying to deceive us Ni'landers that u have 5yrs visa.We know peps like you,wretched bastard grin
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by ceasyc(f): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2011
bee444:

jeeezzzzzzz. harshhhhhhh. lwkmd

i think i 1st heard something similar on chris rock's hbo special/tour (kill d messenger) = stand up comedy he did in d UK, US + SA in 2007

d guy is 4king hilarious
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by hardbody: 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2011
@hollaz, considering you are beneath me, may i ask whether u said anything? You have made no sense and obviously did not either read my post or couldnt compehend the simple grammar used 4 communication. No man nor government can ban me, reason, i am 2 legit in all my dealings and av got all it takes for authorities to seek me out and request my kind presence, need i say more? M.ORON
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by suprted(m): 12:05am On Jul 25, 2011
hardbody:

@jutwise, i kinda luv how u only isolate issues that you want to argue on. My position is very clear and well communicated. My employers, by dint of reuirements of my job and position, i need and do hold travel docs, but so long as i can influence it, i'd rather og elsewhere than your beloved UK. Please i do not intend to get into arguments intended to win or lose face, i bow to superior argument when i see one. Right here i am just stating reasons why i dislike d west, they remain my opinion. BTW, my last cummulative 5yrs visa did not need a fingerprint, and yes, the present renewal needed a Bio which i did. Its my job requirement so i comply. Whatever reason my employers have to expect me to attend trainings and refresher courses, i wait 4 those trainings to be brought to Ghana or SA by Euromoney before i attend. Enjoy the good life that your location has to offer, i intend and really make d best i can of mine, capic?

Maybe you can start reading books about a little old-South African government policy called Apartheid. When you've read it, I wonder what you will do. Seeing as you're blaming the UK for stuff they did almost 100 years ago, why give your forex to a country that less than 40 years ago was planning to nuke the rest of black africa. bloody hypocrite.
Re: Uk Deports 61 Nigerians by clemcykul(f): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2011
serves them right.

stay back and better your lot here, there are so many opportunities here and ur is freedom 100% guaranteed.

your visa expired , why didn't you respect urself and come back home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good News For Migrants As European Parliament Proposes Humanitarian Visas / Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? / What Is Life Like As An Illegal Immigrant In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.