Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) (53278 Views)

Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Hydroxide(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
9jaRealist:

Must be something seriously diminished in some people to always resort to CRUDE MISOGYNY at every turn…smh undecided
>
for ur life, no quote me again.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by blowjohn(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anaerobi:
Someone should slap her for me.

She knows nothing! I pity the guy dating her, because she will keep billing and milking him.

Guy face ur babe
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Dfynboi: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
With this method,i see tinubu wining in 2023
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by pacespot(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
If bandits visit these ones tomorrow, some people will be pitying them
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Shikini: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sad
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Freelane33(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Too much overdose they couldn’t see the bigger picture
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by ozowarac: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
The has humble the masses with poverty .
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Collect your money, buga won
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Picardor2: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Storyupdate:
EkitiDecides2022: Ladies celebrate after allegedly selling their votes in Ekiti governorship election

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le0_BvlX9II

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ce8ngZkgwb7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
They should continue. Na make I do commot this useless country be my own. I will still vote the right person. I still go for Obi
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by caye(m): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anaerobi:

She knows nothing! I pity the guy dating her, because she will keep billing and milking him.

Trust me, her IQ is closer to the left hand side.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hussein035:

When there was no fuel, it was cassava and Cocoa money from west and norththat was shared to fund the same ijaw republic because your land was not fertile.

Now that you got oil you want to separate, why are you BEHAVING like this?

See you smartly taking off palm oil.. Lol... Get urgent cure for your soul
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by UNDFTD: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
StopPipelines:
Why won't they be happy to have small money to keep soul and body together when your nigeria government have impoverished the people even to the bone.
When they complain of the too much hardship they are called miscreants.

Sell your VOTE and sell your FUTURE!
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Storyupdate:
EkitiDecides2022: Ladies celebrate after allegedly selling their votes in Ekiti governorship election

Video

you could be better display your nudes picture than displaying your inability to be the righteous human being.may God deliver this generation we're all in pain.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by KensonAbule(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
She will be arrested sooner or later
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Chaiz: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Only good for home service
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by stealmatic(m): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
9jaRealist:

But peace wouldn’t pay criminals, terrorists, warlords, armed robbers, extortionists, or “militants” as much…
>

I mean take things easy,I complained more than u,not until I traveled to Ghana and south Africa,guy those guys are complaining,it's like the African leaders are from the same parents,have the same ideology to loot,and not plan,I have given up on them
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Gbemini(m): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Storyupdate:

Video

This lady is wiser than all of u , i mean d online obidient , ur obidient will not win and u will still miss this 5k ... Double lost... ����Kekere ke obi ..
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by ufotunang: 3:33am On Jun 19, 2022
StopPipelines:
Why won't they be happy to have small money to keep soul and body together when your nigeria government have impoverished the people even to the bone.
....abi...too much of hardship...an hungry man is an angry man
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by ufotunang: 3:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Sell your vote and still suffer for another 4 years
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by ufotunang: 3:36am On Jun 19, 2022
When there is high rate of poverty hunger hardship unemployment what do you expect...many nigerians will sell their votes...an hungry man is an angry man
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by ufotunang: 3:39am On Jun 19, 2022
That is why the politicians put nigerians in poverty hunger hardship so that they can use common 1,000 naira to convince nigerians to buy votes and win election and the people continue to suffer for the next 4 years.. nawaoooo
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by ufotunang: 3:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Anaerobi:

She knows nothing! I pity the guy dating her, because she will keep billing and milking him....

.... what do you expect when people are living in poverty hunger hardship which the politicians have Putin nigerians...a hungry man is an angry man
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by ufotunang: 3:44am On Jun 19, 2022
CallYeNot:
cheesy cheesy

Collect your money, vote APC.
...and they suffer for the next 4 years
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 4:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Cromagnon:
is it your bill or milk?

Hahahaha. LoL
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 4:30am On Jun 19, 2022
jjxxx:

That is if she won’t sell her boyfriend self.

Am telling you
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 4:31am On Jun 19, 2022
ufotunang:
.... what do you expect when people are living in poverty hunger hardship which the politicians have Putin nigerians...a hungry man is an angry man

You are right. But is time we endure a little while and do the needful.
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 4:32am On Jun 19, 2022
caye:

Trust me, her IQ is closer to the left hand side.

Lwkmd. grin
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Velynksbeauty(f): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2022
The money will not last for ever but the person you voted for will be there for 4-8yrs. Mind you, do not complain when things are hard for you. Happy Sunday oh smiley
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by ufotunang: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Anaerobi:

You are right. But is time we endure a little while and do the needful.
...ok if majority of nigerians will be willing to endure and vote for Peter obi who will make the economy to be good and better

1 Like

Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Lordedifice1: 6:01am On Jun 20, 2022
StopPipelines:

How much can 5k and 10k do for them
Let us not reason like that
For the record they'll still pay that money back times 100
Is like you don't know politicians they will recover that money they gave her back
Re: Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) by Lordedifice1: 6:02am On Jun 20, 2022
StopPipelines:
How much can 5k and 10k do for them
Let us not reason like that
For the record they'll still pay that money back times 100
Is like you don't know politicians they will recover that money they gave her back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What IBB Wore To Council Of States Meeting / 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.