Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Do You Think Is Or Are The Problem(s) Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Is Or Are The Problem(s) Of Nigeria (467 Views)

Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram / How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria! / Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is Or Are The Problem(s) Of Nigeria by toby2(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2011
I've often thought about this topic over and again though i know some but i still wanna know more so that when i get there i can tackle them. Please i need your contributions.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Do You Think Is Or Are The Problem(s) Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2011
ITS PEOPLE'S MINDSET, especially those in power!
Re: What Do You Think Is Or Are The Problem(s) Of Nigeria by 1025: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2011
I've often thought about this topic over and again though i know some but i still wanna know more so that when i get there i can tackle them. Please i need your contributions.

@to+by,
what do u mean when u get there? do u mean to joke with such a sensitive topic? are you related to the owner of nigeria(obasanjo)? what makes u think u will get there and where is there?

@topic,
i have tot abt this and the only three(3) major things that come to my mind are;
1. government
2. government and
3. government

government is a group of people elected to make rules and regulations guiding the act of others. if our govt make good laws, interprete them and punish law breakers, nigeria will be a sweet place to dwell.
how do u live in a country where the law makers are the real law breakers eg yerima - married to a minor. bankole and mrs etteh - stealing our funds.
in china, steal govt money and get hanged. tell me who among them will be alive assuming we make such laws and implement them here.
in lagos, drive anyhow and lasma will do u anyhow. under Buhari, war against bribery and corruption and we saw drivers eat money and drink water for bribing military men. urinate anyhow and go to jail. no be person go advise u.
our police do take bribe as a legal fee not minding who is in the next car.
shame to govt and govt.
presently, we have a president whose wife's name is on corruption charges pending when he will call someone else corrupt.

(1) (Reply)

Mortgaging The Future Of Unborn Generation / Tambuwal Is Not The Speaker Of Pdp – Reps / Crude Oil Discovered In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.