Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) (77535 Views)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by immortalityk: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
seunmsg:
Unit 005 Emiloju Okemesi
PDP~43
APC~67
SDP~38
ADC 1
APN 1
APP 2
VOID 1

OKEMESI WARD 10 UNIT OO6
APC--55
SDP--24
PDP--10

Ward 09 Okemesi
Unit - 12
PDP- 29
SDP-21
APC -106

Attorney-General's Area, Odooba Okemesi Ekiti

UNIT 006 SALORO

APC - 55 Votes

SDP - 24 Votes

PDP - 10 Votes

UNIT 004

APC - 105 Votes

SDP - 12 Votes

PDP - 9 Votes

UNIT O03 Adetoyinbo

APC - 155 Votes

SDP 33 Votes

PDP 33 Votes

VOID - 23

From my hometown.
U be ekiti boy?
I'm from gbonyi aisegba
Can I request help
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by HimName: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
dapolaw:
Chin zon wo polling unit Ward 11. China.
Town
APC = 004
PDP= 007
Labour Party = 40,600
SDP = 54.

For recognizing the man of the moment, Oya take

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by joyandfaith: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Flier:
I even heard APC paid Fayose, who knows if it’s true or false
The EKITI election was the most monetized election ever conducted in the history of Nigeria

Tinubu can do anything . He believes every man has a price tag. If he needs you, he would pay especially for his presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Bastard1stborn: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
ComeToJesus:

They said Ekiti people are all Professors. How can learned people be voting a party that reduced Nigeria into a dunghill? A party that is responsible for massive bloodletting in the land. They said they'll fix electricity but Nigerians are witnessing the worst blackout in human history.

Suffering and smiling lot.

In some cases... Its not about the party but the personality

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by dapolaw(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Too immature and dry

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by almarthins(m): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
hopman98:
May our labours not be in vain IJN INSHALLAH. AMEN.
Sheybi Obi talk say na the youth go be him structure, just a single LP flier or poster, we no see for Ekiti. No influential politician don associate himself with the LIEING MACHINE, imagine a president with no governor nor house of assembly member belonging to the same party. GOD FORBID. His followers should continue living in denial and fantasies

I think you re devoid of historical fact about the country called "Nigeria". Regional nationalism form the basis for Nigeria federalism. Let's wait, watch and see if the logic will still stand. Times are changing you know - if those who covered up the killing at lekki toll gate are vying for no 1 position and I support their move. My children have no right to call me, father.

God will forbid those who are killing Nigeria in style and pretence.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by AfonjaBoston: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why are they doing this old school presentation when the results are online now?

This Stage Resident commissioner is not smiling

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Baldheaded: 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=lathrowinger post=113924198]This is rigged, Labour party should be leading now, they always wins on social media, how come here.

We will not agree ;
Lol...we no get Ekiti governorship candidate on social media...we are for peter obi not party
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by effido666: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2022
wwwihy:
Gap for more
Jagaban no come joke oooovr
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by uchdavinci: 12:21am On Jun 19, 2022
So with all this 'get your PVC' that is being sang all over the place, we are still seeing low number of voters at the boots
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 12:42am On Jun 19, 2022
That's how 2023 general election going to be the way am seeing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by splashbaby(m): 12:57am On Jun 19, 2022
They were even boasting that they are all over the country with at least 2m registered voters in all the state of federation. Now the flatist and now dotian gave their belove party LP Only 3 votes in some local government... so poor, the way the thing go shock them
blackpanda:
This is the same thing that will happen in 2023.

All these noisemaking online e-warriors will have their asses handed to them

Peter obi ko peter ada ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Ofolete: 1:45am On Jun 19, 2022
lathrowinger:
This is rigged, Labour party should be leading now, they always wins on social media, how come here.

We will not agree grin
When will ordinary Yoruba man learn? From the time immemorial, your stupidity has put Nigeria where it is yet you refused to grow.
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by abbey621(m): 1:53am On Jun 19, 2022
almarthins:

I think you re devoid of historical fact about the country called "Nigeria". Regional nationalism form the basis for Nigeria federalism. Let's wait, watch and see if the logic will still stand. Times are changing you know - if those who covered up the killing at lekki toll gate are vying for no 1 position and I support their move. My children have no right to call me, father.

You lot still don't get the picture, people wey dey vote, most of them no dey online, most of them no dey social media. You wan win presidential election with a weak grassroot, for Nigeria? Forget Toll gate matter and other sentimental nonsense, the bag of rice and money that will be shared is well worth it for majority of those wey go vote especially in the North. Heck I know some people wey go just look for party logo and vote, dem no care about candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Bash92(m): 1:55am On Jun 19, 2022
zionstaar75:
if its really your state u should know pdp can't win the election
Unless they miltarise the election Oyetola cannot win reelection. For your information am from Osun too, am waiting to see the abracadabra APC want to do this time
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Honor10: 2:20am On Jun 19, 2022
anonymuz:
Bro I hands down for the so called educated illiterate called ekiti people. Professor of nonentites. Just one stupid lunatic with money from iragbiji made them loyal. It's a clear evidence that fulani will keep ruling us if this continues.
Tinubu is the next to rule, is he also a fulani?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Zamil(m): 2:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Come FeBoTinubu, we will vote for BAT ( Bola Ahmed Tinubu) of Bourdillion. He will become the next POTFERON ( President Of The FEderal Republic Of Nigeria) and Oluremi as the FLOTFERON ( First Lady Of The FEderal Republic Of Nigeria). While Aminu Bello Masari would be the VPOTFERON.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by mathecot82: 2:31am On Jun 19, 2022

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Gval123: 3:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Voting for APC is not the problem at all. But if anybody from Ekiti complain about Buhari or APC again , hmmm, I day laff. The lightning way go kill am still day OSHOMORIKA, e day come for road
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by OLANIYIPETER: 3:13am On Jun 19, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
I heard they've sold there destinies again for a carton of indomie that won't do a family for 2 monthsundecided ......signing out✈
is theirs and not yours, let them. winnerrrrr!
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by mathecot82: 3:17am On Jun 19, 2022

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Adexxi(m): 3:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Get out here , idiot Omo poly . Omo poly oni jibiti , ole . Ogun lo ma pa e
puremaker7:
which one is ogbafemi?
Olodo rabata... babalawo alaso pipan.
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Adexxi(m): 3:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Great!!!! My brother
MichaelTosin:

Of the Greaaatest gbagba!!!
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Adexxi(m): 3:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Remember na we dey Bleep your harlot mother. It's a shame that useless mother still go around to share her useless rotten kpekus . I learnt your father is nothing to write home about just walking around street, from one ogogoro joint to another . When is father paying his rent? This time I won't help him out sad
VaginaMiners:

I understand you are a product of incest but not everyone is like your cursed family.
Isnt that the way you sleep with your useless mother on a daily basis?? How many kids does she have for you loser already ?
It's also on record that the useless woman that gave birth to you sleeps with dogs to feed you and your wretched uncle ( who doubles as your father ) grin grin
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Adexxi(m): 3:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Infact you too look what you typed Which kind ineffectual buffon is this
puremaker7:
stale....you can't even type correctly, Obo ye e ten kobo ni ugele ale.....Omo jaguda Pali, Omo lowo buku. aye lala do ye e.
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by brightleave(m): 3:38am On Jun 19, 2022
lathrowinger:
This is rigged, Labour party should be leading now, they always wins on social media, how come here.

We will not agree grin
Shuo! I fear sef o. grin
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Kilometres: 4:45am On Jun 19, 2022
almarthins:

Regional nationalism has never and can never be formed on sole candidacy....it is usually group of Regional leaders or a Regional leader with political structure

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Kilometres: 4:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Gval123:
Voting for APC is not the problem at all. But if anybody from Ekiti complain about Buhari or APC again , hmmm, I day laff. The lightning way go kill am still day OSHOMORIKA, e day come for road

Them dob complain give you before?

Na AfganiEastern floatino.s be the wailers

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by sreamsense: 5:02am On Jun 19, 2022
1gbofam:

PDP took it. I didn't want to post that one

Final Result from Efon LGA

APC: 4,012
SDP: 339
PDP: 6,303

Oh, thank you! At least is good to post it for PDP to have a consolation prize. This is serious knock out from APC
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by naija4life247: 5:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Flier:
I even heard APC paid Fayose, who knows if it’s true or false
The EKITI election was the most monetized election ever conducted in the history of Nigeria

Did you witness 1953 elections? What about 1960, 1979, 1984, 1993 ?

You go cry blood. I hope by now you know how the 2023 Presidential election will be
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Cj4charles(m): 5:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
There is no polling unit online

APC will win Ekiti and Osun.

Adeleke sef go don dey see the handwriting on the wall right now.
na so una talk.... Adeleke won the last election clearly why declare it inconclusive just to do a rigged rerun

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.