Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Outrage As Instagram Celebrity, Zamorahstore, Is Accused Of Duping Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outrage As Instagram Celebrity, Zamorahstore, Is Accused Of Duping Customers (439 Views)

Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction / CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust / Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Instagram Celebrity, Zamorahstore, Is Accused Of Duping Customers by themomentng: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
A social media celebrity with an Instagram account simply identify as Zamorah Fashion Store #Zamorahstore has been called out by many Nigerians for allegedly using her status and followership to defraud unsuspecting customers.

Zamorahstore page, which boasts of over 400,000 Instagram followers, trades in female wear of different sizes, claiming she delivers nationwide. But she has been accused of hoodwinking customers and not delivering any goods to them after monies have exchanged hands.

According to different accounts by her alleged victims, Zamorahstore is in the habit of not delivering goods after payment has been made and they claimed that since the online microblogging site is the meeting point, the fashion celebrity swiftly blocks her customers from reaching her after payment has been made.

In some of the payment evidence sent to this medium, some customers made payments since April and to date, they are yet to receive the item they paid for. And they can no longer communicate with her.

Already, some of them have concluded plans to petition the Police and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over the issue.

Zamorahstore joins the long list of Nigerian Instagram celebrities including Adeherself and Mompha who have been accused of Instagram fraud.

Re: Outrage As Instagram Celebrity, Zamorahstore, Is Accused Of Duping Customers by PastorFire: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
I don't do online business no matter what. Somone will try to dupe somone. Whether the buyer or the seller.
But if i meet you do business with you live, we fit exchange beta blows settle.
Re: Outrage As Instagram Celebrity, Zamorahstore, Is Accused Of Duping Customers by sugarcoatted(f): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Chai, i fell into her trap o shocked

She deletes peoples comments and have paid ig users that comment on every post
Re: Outrage As Instagram Celebrity, Zamorahstore, Is Accused Of Duping Customers by sugarcoatted(f): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Same story for everyone

(1) (Reply)

Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? / Dry Cow Skin For Sell In One Hundred Packed / Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate, Alex Otti Launches Signature Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.