Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Mid Night Bank Transfer Issues. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mid Night Bank Transfer Issues. (343 Views)

Online Transfer Issues With Gtb / Fidelity Bank Transfer Issues / UBA To Gtbank Transfer Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mid Night Bank Transfer Issues. by OneMillionBTC: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2023
Last night around 11pm, I did a transfer from GTB to Zenith using GTB mobile App. The Zenith has not received it till this moment.

I then noticed a pattern. Most of the hanging transfer issues I have experienced in the last 3/4 months was done around 11pm, 12 mid night and 1pm.

It looks like the process of changing from one business day to another affects their Operation.

This isn't funny because entering the bank to rectify these issues might take your whole day.

So, have you noticed this pattern too?

Which banking app have you noticed it with?

How many of your transfers have you had issues with over the past 3 months.

Have you resolved all the hanging transactions ?

I will be pleased if this is given a wider audience for a better statistics.
Re: Mid Night Bank Transfer Issues. by HelloWhatsup: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
hi good evening
pls i need urgent 5k

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Handle A Lecturer Who Likes "Beggi Beggi"? / My Secretary Resignation Without Notice Is About To Crumble My Company / Make Money And Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.