Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ (20067 Views)

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates / Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by swissgoldenpro2: 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is a bit worrying

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Jsucre(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
We're winning online. Obi o ya o

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by JoshTim: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dannyset:
This Ekiti election was an opportunity for Pandora to make his presence known as a contender in the coming presidential election. Of course, LP can't win in Ekiti, but the campaign will create awareness. But na lie!

Their Agent is on Twitter.

The campaign is on Twitter.

Their noise ends on Twitter.

Una go collect am hard February 2023.

May we not labour in vain!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by bolinxman: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Even without a structure I see the LP candidate pulling weight in the election.

This I have seen.
Ok o. Internet weight.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by biggie73(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
LP exists only in Nairaland.
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by JayLex2010(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
kenzysmith:
Breaking! Kwankwaso accept to be peter obi vice the alliances agreement almost reach

Kwankwasiyas 9million votes in the bag
South east votes in the bag
South south votes in the bag
Sensible Yorubas 4 million vote in the bag

Sensible Yorubas? Man, you are dumb!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by hkidola00(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:
LP agents are collating the election results on Twitter and Facebook

We r expecting their own version of d election soon

I don't know hw a party without a single governor, senator, rep member, state house of assembly member or presence in various wards of d federation want to win election......if u talk nw ipigs won't let u hear word grin
u av a point but that not how it works...in such cases as Peter obi,people vote for the person not the party,Peter obi just needs to show on the ballot even if it buffallo federation United party
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Mandate2023: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
hkidola00:
u av a point but that not how it works...in such cases as Peter obi,people vote for the person not the party,Peter obi just needs to show on the ballot even if it buffallo federation United party

And which section of d country is he depending to get votes from

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by otipoju(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
kenzysmith:
Breaking! Kwankwaso accept to be peter obi vice the alliances agreement almost reach

I really hope Kwankwaso can humble himself for the greater good of all Nigerians. We cannot afford another 8 years of power hungry sick old crooks.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by thatigboman1: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Common sense is not truly common. What do u want Obi to come and do in Ekiti even Labour had no gubernatorial candidate in Ekiti election.
And don't forget they Obi joined Labour 3 weeks ago, not 30 years ago.
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Lightorder: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dannyset:
This Ekiti election was an opportunity for Pandora to make his presence known as a contender in the coming presidential election. Of course, LP can't win in Ekiti, but the campaign will create awareness. But na lie!

oga , you guys are indeed cursed. You are laughing at yourself. The Obi you are laughing at can never in his generations till earth ends , lack. You should be crying for you and your children if the rubbish you all did in 2015 happens again. I know your type. Your super- level of suffering starts the moment the thief you are about to vote is announced the winner. Buhari suffering is not done with you yet and you are set for another. Make sure you collect at least $50k or your generation unborn will spit on your grave . NON OF MY SHI SHI WILL ENTER YOUR BEGGING BROTHERS HANDS AFTER 2023 ELECTION. As I type this , they are sitting across my street in their numbers, hailing every car that crosses the street
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by hkidola00(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

And which section of d country is he depending to get votes from
the campaign is still on...don't blink
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by jamace(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Starhearts:

Keep quiet
Stop being a scavenger. Stop praising looters.
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Bimpe29: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
No be child's play truly grin

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Karleb(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maybe LP is an online party after all. No party agent abi what am I reading.

Obi had better start playing politics like a Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Even without a structure I see the LP candidate pulling weight in the election.

This I have seen.

Go and hide your face, you this dankoko prophet with dead prophecies.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Dannyset(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lightorder:
oga , you guys are indeed cursed. You are laughing at yourself. The Obi you are laughing at can never in his generations till earth ends , lack. You should be crying for you and your children if the rubbish you all did in 2015 happens again. I know your type. Your super- level of suffering starts the moment the thief you are about to vote is announced the winner. Buhari suffering is not done with you yet and you are set for another. Make sure you collect at least $50k or your generation unborn will spit on your grave . NON OF MY SHI SHI WILL ENTER YOUR BEGGING BROTHERS HANDS AFTER 2023 ELECTION. As I type this , they are sitting across my street in their numbers, hailing every car that crosses the street

You are bittered!

In fact, you are a bitter soul and I am not the one responsible for the calamity that befalls you.

This is exactly how you people behave. You can't live with a differing opinion. If people don't support your choice then they automatically become your arch enemy.

Who is responsible for your political failure?

You a beggar is talking about who begs. But yet you're looking for their votes for your candidate.

I pity you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Lightorder: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dannyset:

You are bittered!

In fact, you are a bitter soul and I am not the one responsible for the calamity that befalls you.

This is exactly how you people behave. You can't live with a differing opinion. If people don't support your choice then they automatically become your arch enemy.

Who is responsible for your political failure?

You a beggar is talking about who begs. But yet you're looking for their votes for your candidate.

I pity you!
I AM VERY BITTER! I AM ALSO READY FOR JINXED ZOMBIES LIKE YOU. You will beg in the street this time . You don’t have sense
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Kay25(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Starhearts:

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter OBITUARY
Haba give it to him he tried but shud understand politics in Nigeria is far greater than cheers
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Dannyset(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lightorder:
I AM VERY BITTER! I AM ALSO READY FOR JINXED ZOMBIES LIKE YOU. You will beg in the street this time . You don’t have sense

I am way passed the stage of begging. I just need to let you know that what drug is doing to you will lead to you begging for the rest of your miserable life.

It's obvious you're an addict. grin
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Lightorder: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dannyset:

I am way passed the stage of begging. I just need to let you know that what drug is doing to you will lead to you begging for the rest of your miserable life.

It's obvious you're an addict. grin
go and sit down joor. You don’t have sense
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Freedom34: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Karleb:
Maybe LP is an online party after all. No party agent abi what am I reading.

Obi had better start playing politics like a Nigerian politician.
To be a politician in Nigeria u gast ready to coff d dough.
Does diswan look like d person wey ready to drop?

Look ds pinshure well-well; diswan resemble 'obi-cubana' or 'aka-gum'?
See as e dey share money give human being like farmer wey dey share corn for fowl.
grin

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Miracle2020: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Alexis11:
The agents are busy accumulating "likes" on social media...

Physical presence is not really important.

grin
OBI is the president of social media, so they are winning on social media.
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Miracle2020: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
elimsun:
The people is its structure. Presidential election is our goal
are you this dumb? You don't have governor,you don't have senators or rep. How are you going to win?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Miracle2020: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reinaldo:
Tinubu is National Leader of APC. I hope you have all been enjoying APC's rule since 2015 since Una no wan get sense.
if we can endure pdp for 16 years, apc own na child play
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by DaCrypto: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dannyset:

Unfortunate fools that are suffering and go to bed most night in an empty stomach are here. Add another 8 years to your current age... That's lost year's in your life.
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by ufotunang: 3:08am On Jun 19, 2022
Labour party is not serious...is this how they want to win.presidential election..
Without structures in some states in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by ufotunang: 3:09am On Jun 19, 2022
How will they have candidate ... when tinubu bullion van dollars has bought labour members with his bullion van dollars... that is the power of money, dollars
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by ufotunang: 3:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Miracle2020:
if we can endure pdp for 16 years, apc own na child play
...but PDP was not worse than APC..at least at PDP time price of food stuffs was cheap a bit....fuel, kersosene, gas, disel was cheap....but in APC now everything is expensive...garri , beans is rich men food now poor man cannot afford it
Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by obontami: 5:39am On Jun 19, 2022
kenzysmith:

Wake up boy, stop this your day-dreaming shit!

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by obontami: 5:41am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin LP agents are busy working for APC to win while Peter Obi is in Egypt learning how to make his brain work, because it stopped working since he left APGA grin

I can't even miss this vawulence!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ by Miracle2020: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2022
ufotunang:
...but PDP was not worse than APC..at least at PDP time price of food stuffs was cheap a bit....fuel, kersosene, gas, disel was cheap....but in APC now everything is expensive...garri , beans is rich men food now poor man cannot afford it
check globally pls. We are lucky that pdp was not in power when covid 19 come to this world. Every country is suffering because of the destruction caused by covid 19 and the 3rd world war going on in Ukraine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Dismiss Sgt. Omeleze Caught On Tape Negotiating Bribe / Court Unfreezes 16 Accounts Belonging To Patience Jonathan / Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.