Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala (36680 Views)

Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed / Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by VirileNelly2420: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
bizbrainko:
Peter Obi's Anambra is a killing field and he wants to govern Nigeria. Charity begins from home
He's not in d realms of power. When he was d governor, Anambra was safer dan bank vault.

In Obi's voice, Go And Verify!
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by oluwagbenga98327: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
I see Anambra state becoming peaceful once again.This I have seen.I see Anambra state becoming peaceful once again.This I have seen....
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by smokeyupu(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Anambra state becoming peaceful once again.

This I have seen.

NOSTRADAMUS �
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by ridbell01(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lol � � � �
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Litmus: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
What is the difference between Ipob, UGM and ebube agu?

Someone should please enlighten me

They are nature's way of warning Nigeria of what awaits them if Nigeria splits. The land everywhere will be riven by waring factions and militias (ethnic militias, business militias, internationally sponsored militias, drugs militias, kidnapers militia, mining and resources militias, religious militias, militia protecting militia militias, etc) for probably the next twenty years....

1 Like

Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by MrDoGood(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Starhearts:

U re a day dreamer
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!

You're still not smart grin
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Lightorder: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
bizbrainko:
Peter Obi's Anambra is a killing field and he wants to govern Nigeria. Charity begins from home
Maga, did you read the passage?

Keep jumping into fire as they want to rescue you. I was with some NGO stakeholders early this night , I was mad because Nigeria is a country where NGOs would donate free drugs to the people but Nigeria immigration would expect them to pay for the CLEARING!!!!! Drugs donated oooooo!!!!!! Nigerians are suffering in this country in the hands of these thieves!!!!!! Here they are standing by to continue their trade and f000000l are here beefing Peter Obi. A made man who wants to fix an already ROTTEN and finished country.

HOW AND WHERE DO YOU EXPECT TINUBU AND ATIKU TO RECOVER THE MONEY THEY PAID DELEGATES OR ARE THEY FATHER CHRISTMASES !

1 Like

Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Sunnyski: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
bizbrainko:

Will you keep quiet. How peaceful is the sitting presidents state?
How peaceful is Tifnibu's Yorubalawos and their killings, and have you finished mourning your Owo massacre? How peaceful is your family?
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Taiggarr: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

But Buhari's Katsina is an even bigger killing field, but is ruling Nigeria. Katsina where Governor Masari is telling people to take up arms and defend themselves

Shut up you BIGOTED FOOOOL!!!

Is Katsina as horrendously under attack like Anambra in recent days

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Taiggarr: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Shamsudeen Kamoru, you have been sucking Buhari's saggy balls for seven years while Bandits have been having a field day in his own Katsina state. Don't forget how they gave bandits lots of cash so they won't shoot down his plane when he visited Daura.

I guess Obi's fart makes you high that you can't stay without mentioning him.

Inconsequential dimwit

It was your father that's doled out the plenty cash in Katsina..

Onye Eriri Eri!!!

Ara gbachikwa gi nti ebe ahu!
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Starhearts: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
MrDoGood:

You're still not smart grin

Anoda IPOB sighted
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by gidgiddy: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

Shut up you BIGOTED FOOOOL!!!

Is Katsina as horrendously under attack like Anambra in recent days

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!

You mean the same Katsina where over 300 children were kidnapped while Buhari was in town?

Katsina that actually protested against incessant killings and banditry?

Katsina where the Governor urged residents to take up arms and defend themselves

Katsina where chunks of areas are now under the control of armed bandits?

Trust me bro, the insecurity in the entire South East is not up to what is happening in Katsina
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by matm: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2022
bizbrainko:

Atiku's north is beign wasted by bokoharam and he wants to rule Nigeria.Charity begins at home
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by MotiveU(f): 3:45am On Jun 19, 2022
bizbrainko:
Receive sense
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Anaerobi(m): 4:43am On Jun 19, 2022
bizbrainko:

Even the blind have seen the Killin going on in many Northen state which Adamawa is among, Katsina is not left. But you that have eyes can't see it.... Are u an idol?
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Taiggarr: 4:46am On Jun 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

You mean the same Katsina where over 300 children were kidnapped while Buhari was in town?

Katsina where the Governor urged residents to take up arms and defend themselves

Trust me bro, the insecurity in the entire South East is not up to what is happening in Katsina

All you pained UNEXPOSED JUVENILE NUMBSKULL IPOB.Monions

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE NORTH IN YOUR LIFE?

You stay in your local.cheap hamlet,listen and see EXAGGERATED news online and Cascade your intellctual inadequacies and HATE!!!

How many of our igbo brothers travel to the South East today

If the East is that safe,why is it that so many Igbos have stayed back in Lagos to do their voters registrationDem.for travel go back their hometown go do am naa..

Ndi Uchu!

You'll NEVER see anything wrong with the activities of crime in your Region;it's always only others areas that have problems,yet you are so afraid of your village..

Remove the trunk of wood in your life before talking about the speckle of dust in others..

1 Like

Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Taiggarr: 4:48am On Jun 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

Lying machine..

No be only 300kids...

Na.3000...

Keep listening to Fake News..

Well,your own life is as fake as they come..

1 Like

Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by EagleNest(m): 5:59am On Jun 19, 2022
bizbrainko:

And what says you about the whole of the North or abi "Owo" na dancing field?. Hypocrisy 101.
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by caracas: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2022
okerekeikpo:
I thought Ipob are Unknown gunmen wetin come happen here abi una no know another lie to talk?
At least now you can see how foolish n dumb uve bin all along….
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by unmask: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Obinnau:
Someone with brains will usually know that the original IPOB is not the group causing the current security issues. These current unknown gunmen are a different breed sponsored by some other powers.
I hope the guns used by the IPOB rescuers are licensed?
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Dshocker(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2022
bizbrainko:

Ok, lets assume he is still a sitting governor, do you expect him to carry a gun and engage them in a battle, even when it is politically motivated?

Or you just want to talk for talking sake?

If i may ask you, what will you do if you were a governor and you are facing challenges of insecurity in your state?
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by MrDoGood(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2022
Starhearts:

Anoda IPOB sighted

Congratulations
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Ruggedpen: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2022
bizbrainko:
How far Katsina it's safe, I mean president village
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Poleski: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2022
bizbrainko:

You're now blaming him for the insecurity as if he's still the governor. You left out the useless "president". You mumu too much oo.
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by henrydav: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
bizbrainko:
Is Peter Obi the present Governor in Anambra? You need to receive sense
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by MrSly(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
bizbrainko:
Your current president is from katsina. Click the link below and stop your politics of hate.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-bandits-raid-katsina-community-gun-down-farmers
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Ceejay57: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
bizbrainko:

mr man,if you don't know what to say just shut up.
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Wwwq: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Really
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by Gift96: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
gidgiddy:
“On June 17, IPOB swooped on the gunmen in their camp and five people were killed during the shootout. IPOB operatives loaded the corpses in a Hilux van and paraded them around the villages.”

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-5-killed-as-gunmen-ipob-clash-in-ihiala/
where did IPOB find the guns they used in the duel ?
Because they are not a security outfit
Re: Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala by okerekeikpo: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
caracas:

At least now you can see how foolish n dumb uve bin all along….
my brother hunger dey wire me here abeg make i drop my account number make wire something for me make i chop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. / Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) / Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.