Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,999 members, 7,866,782 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

I’ll Be Obi-dient If Bola Hammed Tinubu Pick Muslim As Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be Obi-dient If Bola Hammed Tinubu Pick Muslim As Running Mate (253 Views)

Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi Should Pick Muslim Deputy- Prof Ishaq AKINTOLA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Be Obi-dient If Bola Hammed Tinubu Pick Muslim As Running Mate by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
APC fielding Muslim/Muslim ticket is going to be a BIG BLOW to Christians as a whole and I am so convinced that it’s going to give peter Obi more chance of winning the general election. By the time we are into 2023 a lot of people will be able to see that the election is going to be between Obi and Bola Hammed PDP has done enough arms to the country than good within thier 16years of ruling so Nigerians will want to try a new thing and it’s gonna be between Obi and Asiwaju with PDP candidate coming behind them

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Obi-dient If Bola Hammed Tinubu Pick Muslim As Running Mate by Kestolove(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
u go soon turn to obiTUARY
Re: I’ll Be Obi-dient If Bola Hammed Tinubu Pick Muslim As Running Mate by Coolsperm: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kestolove:
we Yoruba Muslims will never ever vote Muslim Muslim ticket, we can not give to the Muslims what they can not give to us
Re: I’ll Be Obi-dient If Bola Hammed Tinubu Pick Muslim As Running Mate by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kestolove:
May this be your portion

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Obi-dient If Bola Hammed Tinubu Pick Muslim As Running Mate by Prevailing: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gbengaolowe32:
APC fielding Muslim/Muslim ticket is going to be a BIG BLOW to Christians as a whole and I am so convinced that it’s going to give peter Obi more chance of winning the general election. By the time we are into 2023 a lot of people will be able to see that the election is going to be between Obi and Bola Hammed PDP has done enough arms to the country than good within thier 16years of ruling so Nigerians will want to try a new thing and it’s gonna be between Obi and Asiwaju with PDP candidate coming behind them

What are you saying, APC destroyed the country in just less than 8yrs.

(1) (Reply)

Five Possible Crucial Considerations For Deciding Apc's Vice Presidential Candid / Nobody Is Begging You To Vote The Right Candidate / Shocker: What You Never Know About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.