Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Nobody Is Begging You To Vote The Right Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Is Begging You To Vote The Right Candidate (244 Views)

If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri / 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Is Begging You To Vote The Right Candidate by badbwoy77: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2022
angrySee no body is begging you to vote right please don’t vote right

Infact make buhari run for another term

The last people I was warning not to vote APC shame wan kill them dem Dey hide

Please I guys should waste another 8years mind you some of us are dual citizen una go suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Begging You To Vote The Right Candidate by EkelediliBuhari: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2022
badbwoy77:
angrySee no body is begging you to vote right please don’t vote right

Infact make buhari run for another term

The last people I was warning not to vote APC shame wan kill them dem Dey hide

Please I guys should waste another 8years mind you some of us are dual citizen una go suffer grin

you are not a dual citizen. you are a Nigerian with a foreign residency pass. The day they have to prioritize, then you will realize the true meaning of citizenship. Better fight for a better Nigeria. for your own sake too

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Begging You To Vote The Right Candidate by VoteTinubu2023: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2022
You are the only dual citizen in Nigeria. cheesy

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Begging You To Vote The Right Candidate by EkelediliBuhari: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
You are the only dual citizen in Nigeria. cheesy

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

If you are not seyi tinubu, and you are being paid 10k per day for promotion, remember that the payment stops after he wins.
Then what? You go back to the street to print flyers for churches lol.

Better vote wisely for you future

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Begging You To Vote The Right Candidate by Nvestor02: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Good bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

Our next president
Re: Nobody Is Begging You To Vote The Right Candidate by Nvestor02: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

If you are not seyi tinubu, and you are being paid 10k per day for promotion, remember that the payment stops after he wins.
Then what? You go back to the street to print flyers for churches lol.

Better vote wisely for you future

If I am to vote wisely.... I swear Tinubu is the man.. the man has proved it times without number that he is visionary leader.

Ajeh Nigeria will change for good in his tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Begging You To Vote The Right Candidate by Phiniter(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nvestor02:

If I am to vote wisely.... I swear Tinubu is the man.. the man has proved it times without number that he is visionary leader.

Ajeh Nigeria will change for good in his tenure.

He was do wise and visionary he supported Buhari not once but twice!

some wiseness that is
Re: Nobody Is Begging You To Vote The Right Candidate by badbwoy77: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter OBI 2023

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Our Minister Of Information / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is Not Recognised As A Muslim / News, Information And Interviews About Peter Obi And Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.