Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (405402 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by josruth(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2013
Congratulations all, we are about to take off, just heard a news from two ED's in NSITF. I won't say more than this. Just dance. grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by debo25(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2013
How did you come accross this information about Mrs Aleshinloye??

soamsii55:
Olufunke Aleshinloye serves as Regional Manager Ibadan Region of NIGERIA SOCIAL INSURANCE TRUST FUND. The Region is made up of seven branches namely Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure, Osogbo, Warri, Asaba and Benin. Currently she is responsible for providing leadership in the region to ensure the effective and total coverage of all eligible persons,  compliance with provisions of the Employees’ Compensation Act 2010 and Delivery of services to all stakeholders as provided under the relevant Act.
Create awareness for the scheme through public education  Co-ordinating all operational activities of all branches She is an alumnus of both the University of Ife with LL.B Honours and the University of Bath in the United Kingdom with M. Sc. Industrial Relations. She was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1981, and is an Affiliate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria.

She has over 29 years experience in the public sector having been employed as a State Counsel with the Federal Ministry of Justice in 1982, posted to the Federal Board of Inland Revenue.

She subsequently worked in a law office briefly before joining the defunct National Provident Fund the predecessor of NSITF in 1986.Since then she has worked in various capacities. She was at different times, a State Counsel/ Legal Officer both at Head Office and Lagos Zonal Office, In house Trainer during the reforms when Provident Fund transformed into a Social Insurance scheme and Head, Human Resources for eight years. She was a member of the teams that drafted the NSITF Act No. 73 of 1993 and the Employee Compensation Act 2010. Also, a member of Project Committee for Establishment of Trust fund Pensions Plc. She was appointed Head, Personnel & Industrial Relations and subsequently became Head, Human Resources. She played a key role during the pre-reform and post-reform period of NSITF (Pension Reform Act 2004) and was a key driver for negotiating and determining Exit Strategy for staff, its implementation and subsequent repositioning issues. In 2006 the Admin function was added to her responsibility and she remained Head, Human Resources & Administration prior to her posting to head Ibadan Region.

At different times during her career, she acted as Director/Secretary to the Boards of the Fund’s subsidiary companies - Profund Securities Ltd, Profund Properties, Prohealth HMO Ltd. and the defunct SISCL (the JV for the construction of Bunu Sherriff Gardens)
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jOBLeaKS: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hello All,latest info from HQ said that d GM HR who is from our set resumed last week.Also the board meeting is Wednesday.The good news is that one of us has resumed and this signifies that ours is near.Moreover,with this development resumption might be in batches and soon.The last but not the least is that the salary thing is gearing up to take effect August.No hope is or should be lost.More prayers for +ve updates.regards peeps.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Congratz Oga Broncop..
So Letters are still giving out
Its Well...

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
wic day are we goin 2 resumed any info concernin dis. moreva some say board meetin is mondy while otha say tuesdy nd wednesdy wic one is correct nw
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
GoodluckJT: wic day are we goin 2 resumed any info concernin dis. moreva some say board meetin is mondy while otha say tuesdy nd wednesdy wic one is correct nw
23rd July, and i guess 23rd shld be TUESDAY
Re: NSITF Interview In August by josruth(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
jOBLeaKS: Hello All,latest info from HQ said that d GM HR who is from our set resumed last week.Also the board meeting is Wednesday.The good news is that one of us has resumed and this signifies that ours is near.Moreover,with this development resumption might be in batches and soon.The last but not the least is that the salary thing is gearing up to take effect August.No hope is or should be lost.More prayers for +ve updates.regards peeps.
thanks this also confirms the news l heard today about the GM and that very soon we will be contacted
Re: NSITF Interview In August by 377: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
The board meeting is on the 25 july thats thursday after then u will no when to resume for induction.first week
Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
377: The board meeting is on the 25 july thats thursday after then u will no when to resume for induction.first week
Is The propose meeting to be for resumption arrangement?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ELSENUSSI7: 4:17am On Jul 23, 2013
@JOBLeaKS,What do you mean by the salary thing?Is there plans to increase salaries or you meant the salaries since we submitted our AP letters?Pls,respond ASAP as I'm new on this thread,pls.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2013
God pls help us so dat de wil contact us dis week, God plssooooooo, i kn dat my God wil neva disapoint me, am waitin 4 d text today
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jOBLeaKS: 7:55am On Jul 23, 2013
@ EL-SENUSSI -Its salary increment but bc we hav nt resumed it will be d issue of Oliver twist asking for more though I got d info from inhouse abt d increment.We ar only entitled to salaries from d day of resumption nt backlogs cos we dd nt work.Also d board meeting is nt solely for our resumption but we do hope it will form part of d agenda.We need everybodis updates plz to keep us matching forward.thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by michaelbiz: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2013
emmadinoyi: I heard from an insider (don't know how reliable).....resumption is ... and salary increase has been approved.

Can anybody confirm this. I cancelled my flight to Abuja,.I would have checked myself. Hmm I can see a lot of newcomers in the house. LOL cheesy Anyway, am presently in Lagos with some clients. Just wanna know the truth before I decide. Cheers everyone.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jaad: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2013
Always dis n dat!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rooneyboy(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2013
jaad: Always dis n dat!!!!! Am sick.

Then visit ur doctor grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by manby10(f): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2013
5Lol. Pls keep calm we shall all rejoice soonest. Ok?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by alphabee: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
NSITF Seeks Amendment Towards Its mandate

The Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, NSITF, is seeking an amendment to the existing Act establishing the Fund in order to reposition it to fully carry out its statutory mandate in the area of social security system for the entire people of Nigeria as done in other countries.

This, the Fund said, was in line with the recognition of social security as a basic human rights as enshrined in the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights and International Social Security Convention Recommendation of which Nigeria is signatory to.

To this end, a draft proposal that would give legal impetus to the Act is to be submitted to the National Assembly for consideration.

According to the Fund, the Act No 73 of 1993 establishing NSITF is deficient in many ways owing partly to the Pension Reform Act of 2004 and also the fact that the Act establishing it only takes care of a segment of the Nigerian population as against the global practice of providing social security for the entire citizenry.

In proposing this new bill, the Fund took into consideration how it is done successfully in countries like South Africa, India, United Kingdom and the United States of America where everyone as a member of the society has the right to social security in the event of death, unemployment, widowhood, sickness and disability.

It said the proposed bill is with the need to give relevance to the mandate of the NSITF which said that it shall provide social security insurance services to Nigerians unlike what is currently been done through the Pension Reforms Act applicable only to the working class.

http://leadership.ng/news/230713/nsitf-seeks-amendment-towards-its-mandate
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
and so
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
there was board meeting 2day.u can confirm frm ur various sources d outcome of d meetin.but i do nt want 2 post wat i av nt properly confirmed in order nt 2 mislead people.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
@danto pls tell us because i depend here for info, pls tell us
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ELSENUSSI7: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Danto,Pls,share the info u got frm the two ED's u met with.ED's info's must be authentic,unless u r telling us perhaps u din't meet with them.if indeed u met with them,then spill the beans.we r getting dehydrated already of this Whole resumption event!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2013
finally the message have started coming praise His name so be expectant and your are to report 1st wk of august.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 8:16am On Jul 24, 2013
pls uchman is it for everybdy because am office 11
Re: NSITF Interview In August by dodorima(m): 8:59am On Jul 24, 2013
Am officer 2 too so is †ђξ text msg coming batch by batch?cos ♏γ friend is a manager and he was posted to benue state he got his text dis morning!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2013
@Broncop, i saw u online, longtime my Bro hw is ur end?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2013
@Goodluck the message is for everybody as dif position have been contacted just on ur phone it will get to all man just have at the back of ur mind that u are to report first of august.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by emmadinoyi: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2013
Authentic info
There was a board meetin yday after which "d ogas @ d top" travvelled abroaD Postin letters r out. Resumption would be in LESS THAN 2WKS.
Salary increase has been approved but noT sure when it'l be implemented.
Everyone should get ready....the plane is about to take off.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Samzek2002: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
K
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Broncop(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
galadee: @Broncop, i saw u online, longtime my Bro hw is ur end?
i dey my bro, we are waiting for next move frm them. thanks.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
some got their posting text today!!!!! r u one of dem>>>>> we re closed to NSITF door
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jaad: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
fabulous01: some got their posting text today!!!!! r u one of dem>>>>> we re closed to NSITF door
we r praying n waiting
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Samzek2002: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
K

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.