Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,642 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (405429 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by michaelbiz: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2013
I remember explaining this "promise and fail" trend to you guys last month.
NSITF is a sensitive place to work.
People can't read the handwriting on the wall, yet they claim they are so close to power.
Some of us are just keeping quiet because we already know what's up next.
At least, I know 2 people watching this thread with you guys who are blood relations to the No.1 people in NSITF, but they chose to keep quiet for a reason.
And now I can understand why.
Please, you guys should just calm down and discuss without the attitude of frustration. Be positive and just relax because nothing you say here can push any decision-making at the top.
My 2 Cents.
1Luv

*lips sealed*

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2013
no need to accuse anybody of posting wrong information....you all need to consider somethings
1. the staff employed last year resumed in september, it can be safely assumed that you guys will resume in september also
2. its not possible for you guys to resume until after ramadan cos a lot of people will travel away from their bases and the NSITF will consider that in other not to be accused of being insensitive to the muslim staff
the best bet is that resumption is likely to be in september......

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
more update frm NSITF
Re: NSITF Interview In August by josruth(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
GoodluckJT: more update frm NSITF
pls for the sake of authenticity let's forget about updates and wait for honest expectations. No disrespect
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
josruth: pls for the sake of authenticity let's forget about updates and wait for honest expectations. No disrespect

i support the motion joore.....................no attack

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
lookooman: no need to accuse anybody of posting wrong information....you all need to consider somethings
1. the staff employed last year resumed in september, it can be safely assumed that you guys will resume in september also
2. its not possible for you guys to resume until after ramadan cos a lot of people will travel away from their bases and the NSITF will consider that in other not to be accused of being insensitive to the muslim staff
the best bet is that resumption is likely to be in september......

yeah i said earlier but
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=Samzek2002]Uchman, jobleaks, fabulous, ethyluv, 557, i'm realy sori. D house waz too dull. Apology acepted?[/

welcome..go and sin no more.....
we r all waiting

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
josruth: pls for the sake of authenticity let's forget about updates and wait for honest expectations. No disrespect
My Felo forumites & co workers let us maintain unity and reject any agent of division, Remember in Unity we stand and stronger we will be when we start the work But if we stop this threat now it will be imposible for us to re-unite in future again. If u hav any info pls feel free to extent it to ur felo worker if u realy LOVE US.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kekeorumz: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
lets not forget dat dis forum is not d official notice board of nsitf, dis forum offer hints, clues, predictions and expectations and d purpose is to give hope no one here is compeled to absolutely believe anytin said here so lets not limit infos dat come in.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kekeorumz: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
lets not forget dat dis forum is not d official notice board of nsitf, dis forum offer hints, clues, predictions and expectations and d purpose is to give hope, no one here is compeled to absolutely believe anytin said here so lets not limit infos dat come in.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
text mssg wil be cumin nex week startin frm 29th to 2nd Aug
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
has it been confirmed or it is jst a mere speculation.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
has it been confirmed or it is jst a mere speculation.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
GoodluckJT: text mssg wil be cumin nex week startin frm 29th to 2nd Aug
How relyble is this infor? because Am preparing to summit my resignation notice next week due to two weeks notification policy in my present organization
Re: NSITF Interview In August by taiwosati(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
pls guys i dont understant this job
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
taiwosati: pls guys i dont understant this job
Which job pls?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
prepare to receive ur text nex week nd prepare to resume dnt ask me any questn but only remba my ID goodluckjt

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
@ALL, I believe that we are resuming soo, pls keeping quite is not the solution to our problem, if not because of ur infors and predictions i for resigned from my present job since may/june. So both positive and negative infors are very useful for our plans and decision making. UPDATES PLEASE...........
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rooneyboy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Resumption is in first week of september, take it or leave it, however, the much awaited text message would be rolling in anytime soon.

#VERY.AUTHENTIC.SOURCE.FROM.ABOVE
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jOBLeaKS: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2013
Hello All, The info i got on weekend said that 30 incoming staff received text from NSITF last week and that from this week the text will be sent to everybodi.One house

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2013
wat do u mean by 30 incoming staff, pls clear us
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2013
jOBLeaKS: Hello All, The info i got on weekend said that 30 incoming staff received text from NSITF last week and that from this week the text will be sent to everybodi.One house
We r lost....educate us more abt ur info!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2013
soamsii55:
We r lost....educate us more abt ur info!
It is explicit enough.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by xtonuns(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
....and d waiting continues..no sms so far smiley
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Danto: It is explicit enough.
A big thank you sir.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Rooneyboy: Resumption is in first week of september, take it or leave it, however, the much awaited text message would be rolling in anytime soon.

#VERY.AUTHENTIC.SOURCE.FROM.ABOVE

applause!!!!!gbosha gbosha.....gbosha for ur source..........
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
taiwosati: pls guys i dont understant this job

understand it not ke............ok let me help u out..d job mean to stay away from NSITF and earn ur salary while watchin messi vs ronaldo........lol
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
masjnr: How relyble is this infor? because Am preparing to summit my resignation notice next week due to two weeks notification policy in my present organization
is real, drop ur letter of resignation now, u can add clause note to it in case NSITF 4get to contact u soonest......ahhhhhhh pls no vex 4 keepin u 4 dis long......
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Vyviani(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Good things come to those who wait. I think we should exercise patience here instead of fightin' over the genuineness of infos being updated

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.