Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404624 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2012
God help the helpless and favor the fatherless. You re our Pillar of Hope, Strengt, Future. No matter the plans of wickedness God word ll stand in our lives in Jesus name. Dont give up. It's third days of fasting. Pls kindly join if you ve been missing it. Glory Honour and Adoration unto God's name. Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2012
@fabulous here are the dept in nsitf 1. Administration
– Administration
– Procurement
– HR
– General Administration
– Training

2. Operations
– Enforcement/Benefit
– Information/Communication Technology (ICT)
– Health Safety/Environment (HSE)
– Legal
– APR and D

3. Finance/ Investment
– Accounts/Finance
– Investment/Treasury
– Estates
Internal Audit
Internal Audit

Corporate Affairs
Corporate Affairs Services

so lets in testify our prayers we are there.
@fabulus everybody that attended the chat is as good as been taken cos on that day, we have to allow those that came from far north first to have theirs first we that reside in lag had ours last the man explain to us that each one of us rep a dept from our state eg am investment from ogun state will be the only one from that state and so on and we have 14 am dept wit 36 state, for officer level the are the ones they really need much cos each branch will have them like 4, eg enforcement will have at least 4 in each branch and u know that they have up to 14 diff positions wit one am 4 each position , lets cont praying we might be called any moment
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tuniski: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
@reinedamse I like your line it is the truth! People who cant move or authorize anything will continue to make desperate applicant feel good by saying tomorrow ,next week and all dat but let it be said that even if the list comes out now so many will be disappointed cos not everyone will be employed! So while everyone should pray and be hopeful pls think of alternatives so as to have soft landing. NSITF was comatose like many national institutions getting it back to its feet will take a long while ask those who applied other federal institutions. THIS IS NAIJA WHERE NORMAL THINGS ARE ABNORMAL!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2012
God we both serve will not fail us because he has never failed and we not fail us IJN! You are blessed.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2012
Almighty God, as we draw nearer to the hour of glory and redemption, may our expectations and hopes not be dashed by the whims and caprices of the devil. May we get hold and possess our inheritance so that your name shall be exalted. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2012
AMEN!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
AMEN!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aaafta: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2012
AMEEN
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2012
AMEN
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
Amen....
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2012
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ajdonk: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2012
Amen. Its around the corner.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilliesonwater: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2012
Amen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
Amen! It is settled by HIS GRACE IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by write247ng(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2012
Amen too,i greet everyone on this forum,i have been following this thread for long and this is my first time of posting.
I want to salute all the people that have contributed in one way or the other to make sure that information about this nsitf recruitment happening is known by all following.
I also want to salute all those that have praying for the right thing to be done and all of us favoured.This is the first job that i have followed that i have seen the believe in God that all things are possible.
Without the contributions of others , thoe far from the centre and Abuja will not know what is going on.
I believe that we should all continue to pray and believe in God for his Favoured and to put in nsitf ,people that will stand and do the right thing and i join my faith with other and believe in God that end of this month 31st march ,2012 will be pass , something or info will come forth from nsitf.

For those that are saying their source said indefinite , i believe there is no need for such as every budget now approve for ministries and parastatals, you must go to work with your budget as there is budget defence now before new ones are approve.
You may say that the Nigerian factor is there, but i want to believe in God nsitf own will be difference or minimal.Today in Nigeria, even the people that you think can help you get the job also have thier relatives in need of jobs .That is true today in every family or home. Even the Bible in jer 17 says that wore onto man that put his trust in man that he gave breadth but blessed is a man who believe in the lord. We need men for updated info as others are doing
So let us continue to pray , fast and provide updated info as they come on this forum as the bible says that we should all watch and pray and God will certainly do it for his children.
Make my post when all this is over.I rest my case for now. continue to pray and thanks God

3 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by jones008: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2012
hello pips' am a new member on this forum but i've always been following your owesome trend of postings..i must confess, if not for this forum that i managed to contact via google, i wouldn't ve been an xpectant of the nsitf job...but i believe the nsitf may kick start when the budget of the yr(2012) get's active..ie april (2012). However, let us continue praying 4 God to intervene...cos our expectation will neva be crippled ijn.....by his grace we must get there.. C. U @ O.T camp.. 10x..

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by pa2das: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2012
BE PRAYERFUL
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2012
peeps, pls does anyone know how much was given to nsitf as take-off grant? tnx
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aaafta: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2012
Guys, any new development? don't be discourage if any one have any new information he/she should share it with the house. GOD ALMIGHTY is with the patient one, therefore dont be discourage if you have any positive information posting it so that the whole house we know what is on the ground, i pray that Almighty ALLAH will crown our effort ameen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2012
Insha Allahu, all will soon be well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2012
Sarah, said for God has made me to laugh n whosover hear(s) ‘ll laugh wit me...pls be positive minded God‘ll make all of us to laught IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2012
soamsii55: Sarah, said for God has made me to laugh n whosover hear(s) ‘ll laugh wit me...pls be positive minded God‘ll make all of us to laught IJN.
AMEN 2 ALL D PRAYERS
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2012
My friends,gudmorng all.Lets neva giv hop in our xpectation.D Lord will fight 4 us IJN.Senate will pass 4.648 trillion naira as 2012 budget 2day.Lets pray dat nsitf will call us soon.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by JCool2(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2012
am new a new contributer. I believe that the God of Abraham,Isaac and Israel will surely see us thru let continue praying for our fasting and prayer will not be in vain in Jesus name Amen , see guys
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
Well where are all the oldies- danto, broncop, notfree, garnetty, jybz, kevo 2b, mstia, irom, uzzii, timbs 001? Have you guys left to another forum pls oh and zicorico and adah 2 you guys have al been slack this week why now. Lets keep the forum robust, our hopes alive, and our bonds stronger. IT IS WELL.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
@Lilodez.....Am NOT-FREE frm dis forum until we see d end.
Patience and Goodluck...they say is essential ingredient to Nigerians especially d youth.
Well...like i always say...WE WILL NOT LOOSE!!!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ lilodez....I'm still very much around, only decided to watch proceedings in the forum from the background and once in a while chip in one or two info. You will agree with me that there is no tangible info right now except that we have over and over been assured that all is going to end well. Let's keep faith with God and expect the best. We will get there soonest.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilliesonwater: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
Senate passes budget.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilliesonwater: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
sorry, budget.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
I hail evryone, the appointed time is almost here, God will surely see us thru it all. Adah, broncop, danto Zico, any news from ur end ?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
@lilodez dear,jst as Garnetty n Notfree has said...we Full ground..i read d updates 4rm d Newbies dat alwz read 4rm us in dos days..nonetheless ders nuthng 2 share...cuz is d same Old story evryday..
I for One,kip my self busy with d litle work am doing..so dat i will nt have HBP 4rm FG..
All i knw is dat We wunt be disappointed..n By Gods Grace d tym has come,jst kip bin prayerful..
We shuldnt give up..
1luv..
CCheers!!!!!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
@lilodez, Present ma! cool
We no go anywhere o, we dey background dey watch as things dey unfold cheesy cheesy
By his Grace, we will not be disappointed. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.