Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404616 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by ajdonk: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2012
Tomoro or end of d month is just around d corner. So let's relax and see how it goes. God will not fail us. It will be so unfair if dey drop anybodies name after waiting dis long. D people dat didn't come for d chat has foqgotten everytin about NSITF. God dey shaa.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2012
Hehehehehehehehe grin more and more drama cheesy.anyway friday is tommorow. i wish everyone goodluck wink.
By the way,NSITF made a publication in Nigerian tribune dis morning.The organization has started its operations fully no doubt.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by dotmana1: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2012
Thank u all for all your comments so far,don't let us relent in our prayers,u know prayer changes everything.While we were waiting,I was opportuned to meet with d secretary to the MD who actually spoke to me on phone through an aide to my source.MY SOURCE IS A SENATOR OF THE FED REP OF 9ja.In his words,he said nothing yet and that if anything will come up,it will be published in the national dailies.Remeber they are working closely with NLC/ILO/TUC.Report as @ 2weeks ago.Pls don't let condemmn any info passed on this forum,there is knowledge in every info..to be continued
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2012
@Oyamobo,its well
@nonybose,pls speak english..i almst gt a headache tryn 2 comprehend..its well too..
@all..its gona end soon..n we wil all knw watsup..dnt giv up on ur paryers!
1luv
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2012
@Jybz....it's oayombo, not as u spelt it o..lol. Nway, the way things are going....if nothing changes by the end of the month, I'll just hold on to my current job cos d waiting has caused me to be less dedicated to it.

@dotman, you have a serving senator as your source and he/she can't fix you up somewhere? And you even spelt it boldly like you're proud of it. Lol.....wake up.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by bidemibabs(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2012
If u push ur sources too hard for info, they start to tell u exactly wat u want to hear, wether its true or not...i mean its wat i wld do....if u continue, den dey'll consider u a nuisance....since ur worries cannot change d game presently, why not settle for d obvious....wait for d outcome nd trust in God....apparently all sources for now are presumed wrong until proven otherwise....its not easy for me too bt i av refrained from raising ppl's BP over information dat i cant substantiate so pls my Prospective NSITF staff....relax for d battle is not urz....cheers!

4 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by ayandee: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2012
Hmmm some even have senators as source. Na wa! What happens to those wit no contacts at all? Well, God dey
Re: NSITF Interview In August by dotmana1: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2012
@Oayombo,pls do not insult me.I refrained from this forum all because of ppl like u.Do u know what I do presently?.Everybody has a reason opting for nsitf jobs.I am sure I can conveniently pay your salary till nsitf comes.pls be disciplined and stop attacking personality.I take my leave
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
@dotman....dude, you're funny o. U took my comment for an insult yet you just said u can conveniently pay my salary....now isn't that in insult? I know you have an HND in accounting plus you were/are a bank worker for 6yrs, but guess what.....if you've managed to save some money, try venturing into a sustainable business of your own if you haven't started that yet. Trust me, that's better than paying my salary. Funny NLer
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2012
goodday forumites, i wil like to commend all our efforts.what i can confirme is that the list is ready and a total of 2000 wil be recruited and dey ve complied wit de recruitment affairs list given to them which was done on de platform of fed.character.I only know God 4 he is my hope and strength.coming days all these stories wil be a thing of the past at the orientation ground lets continue to pray 4 the storm is over.jypz and danto whats up.nb all man is entitle to his opinion . lets stop personal attack.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2012
This is complete nonsense of the highest order.Pls @oayombo and d rest that always love to rubbish this trend,i think enough is enough.Why cant u find something to do if u have nothing to contribute.What some of us dont know is that humans re like spring,u may meet anytime. Why re we discouraging people from posting genuine info. @dotman i beg just continue wt ur good work,do not be discouraged.God wl surely reward according to what u do.u may find urself under this person.What wl be ur story then. Some here re just selfish to people's posts and thats why they always dispute. I withdraw sometimes but later made up my mind not to mind anyone. I wl get there in jesus name.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bobmatex(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
One thousand four hundred names where on the list. Pls ask no question cos my name was not there so am not too happy. 98% was on recommendation. Wish you guys best of luck
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ Irom, I love your POSITIVITY! keep it up! to others lets be mature in our choice of words, we are not awaiting admission into a University, its well with us all. Im on my own and basically rely on this forum for information pls be factual, serious n sincere in your postings/comments!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
Dis na d climax of d insult. Guys let there be constructive critism since we re just speculating on d issue at hand, all post should be subject to corection. @ ela-nick and bose. Make una no vex. @dotman and oyombo make una stop dat nonse ooh
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ Bobmatex, sorry about it, just keep ur hope in God
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2012
una don turn dis place to fight club abi issorait!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
reinedamse: Hehehehehehehehe grin more and more drama cheesy.anyway friday is tommorow. i wish everyone goodluck wink.
By the way,NSITF made a publication in Nigerian tribune dis morning.The organization has started its operations fully no doubt.
@reindamse what was the publication about?
@all, no fighting please cheesy cheesy cheesy
We will triumph at last IJN. Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2012
Please lets stop the fighting, and agree as one family for victory. Abeg una no vex. Let the updates keep flowing in. Lets try to put our selves in other people's shoes while we are commenting. DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT U WANT TO BE DONE UNTO YOU. smiley smiley smiley. Abeg una take am easy before we go insult our Oga oooooo, nobody know who is who. grin grin grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2012
Una dey try o...this is likely the most followed thread on NL. I didn't apply for this job opening but I hope and pray the outcome favours you all sha. Issorai

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2012
@MSTIA...you've spoken well and in a matured manner too...unlike some others wey dey add fuel to the fire. That guy said he can conveniently pay my salary o, naim I give am advice on a better way to spend his cash. I talk bad?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
No doubt the polity is heated now, at this moment what we need most is patience and goodluck.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
Broncop am on hunger strike until you post something. !
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
Some of una dey very funny sha, reading up the posts....all of una dey endowed with big big sources o. Make all dis una sources find una work nah. Me I go sabi senator and I go dey here dey yarn opas..i trust myself. Use your contacts well o
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
@puplin I take God almighty beg you ooooo. grin grin grin leave that matter oooo.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2012
Where is adah25? and Broncop? wink
Abi una don check una names? Let's hear from you pls
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
1400 ppl wit only 2 per cent on merit
Its well..
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
Mstia...wetin I yarn wey be lie o..issorai, truth is bitter. I don shattap o. E be like say some people get access to the list, make den check for others nah..abi una wan kill unasef with hbp? Na cardiac arrest nearly kill muamba o!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
I made a cal to my source nw and he confarm that the list was relise frm the fedral charcter comission yestday,that very soon we wil hear 4rm thm
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2012
Nonybose: Hmm! @tyms i got confuse abt al dis post n also it read 2 hash voice wth my uncle dt hapen's 2 b Chief Tope frnd.i cal him on monday 2 verify all dis info,d only thng he told me is dt there stil on d list.whn i try 2 tel him dt i head d list is ready dt he shld veryfil,he shouted on me,n said hv i hear 4rm any 1 dt he/she hz recived apointmnt leter or text msg.so am confuse abt all dis thng nw
Bros...dis ya composition bad o, if no be my bullet proof vest...u for don kill person o...lwkmd
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
Nonybose: I made a cal to my source nw and he confarm that the list was relise frm the fedral charcter comission yestday,that very soon we wil hear 4rm thm
Shay im no shout on u sha, u sef for like calm down nah...maybe u too dey call am. Issorai
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
Thanks to those who have contributed immensely to this thread, i pray God will not disappoint us and we shall smile at last. Amen.

@ pupilin...most definitely you don't have any business with this thread other than to mess around with people's posts. You will do yourself good if your talent is directed to the comedy section. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
Thanks to those who have contributed immensely to this thread, i pray God will not disappoint us and we shall smile at last. Amen.

@ puplin...most definitely you don't have any business with this thread other than to mess around with people's posts. You will do yourself good if your talent is directed to the comedy section. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.