Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404604 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 7:21am On Mar 28, 2012
Only 3 days left in dis month, will d waiting game end by friday? I am not too sure. But i am sure of d light @ d end of every dark tunnel.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2012
I called my source and he told my the MD traveled out of the country...pls someone should confirm...Dey should release d list or did he travel with it? Good morning people....
Re: NSITF Interview In August by gbamgbarity: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2012
@adah25, we'll continue to trust God that it won't last longer than this month. It happened like that last two years with FIRS; when the list was ready, Mrs Ofueko Omoigui the FIRS madam jeted out of the country. This is to avoid unneccessary presure from politicians. God will help us.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2012
May God have mercy on us.when will dis suspenc will be over?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GMC22: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2012
My fellow nsitf hopefuls, don't allow anybody change your story. Keep giving GOD all the glory. The wait's over, that I can tell you. Keep praising JESUS cos HE'S made a way where there's no way for us. HE'S parted the red sea for us to pass through. If anybody's telling you a different thing, tell them the devil is a lair. See you at the training camp. All glory to JESUS.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2012
"The MD travelled out of the country" what sort of story is that. The MD leaving the country has got nothing to do with the delay. I have told all of you the reason for the delay. Accept it or leave it. The list is not coming out soon all what your various "sources" are doing is what i call "consolatory update"
@stacydash: snubing me isnt going to take me off this place, i have come to stay
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2012
@flex...... slowpoke, uglybone, flop-shittybone; you have prostituted your efforts for wholly selfish reasons, that makes you an incuarable lu***** of the most abominable xracter. Wat else can i say?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ajdonk: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2012
Flex I can see ur crazy. Look for somtin to do if u have given up on ur nnpc and job hunt. U can as well start selling ur bb and recharge card. It will pay u beta. FOOL
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bellacoconut: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Pls people ignore Flexy. But i must say am having a big Laugh
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2012
Flex_sexybone: "The MD travelled out of the country" what sort of story is that. The MD leaving the country has got nothing to do with the delay. I have told all of you the reason for the delay. Accept it or leave it. The list is not coming out soon all what your various "sources" are doing is what i call "consolatory update"
@stacydash: snubing me isnt going to take me off this place, i have come to stay
werey ni bobo yii mehn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2012
Am here to tell the truth as it is, raw and undiluted. Someone said last week friday and its gone, even the anticipated tuesday is also gone and now we are all blindly awaiting the end of the month. Fellow compatriots dont you all think its time to stop disturbing your various sources, relax and allow God to do things at his own time. The bible said "he makes all things perfect in his time"
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2012
Chai..this ur craze no get part 2 o. Raw, undiluted craze...as in ehn, it is there to stay. Hehehe.....even the devil fit quote any bible passage o, how much more a crazeman..issorait, fellow compatriots...waa wa alright
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2012
Puplin if there is any retard here, then its you. Since you came, you havent said anything good aside cracking your "i must be basket mouth/i go die" jokes.

N/B:any were you see slowpoke, then know that i either typed in M O R O N'or R E T A R D'as for this particular post the later is what i used.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2012
@flex i can agree with ur line of tot, but the only problem u have is ur mode of presentation
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2012
Flex_sexybone: Am here to tell the truth as it is, raw and undiluted. Someone said last week friday and its gone, even the anticipated tuesday is also gone and now we are all blindly awaiting the end of the month. Fellow compatriots dont you all think its time to stop disturbing your various sources, relax and allow God to do things at his own time. The bible said "he makes all things perfect in his time"

Truth be told, I don't see anything wrong with this line of thought. We all know how many times our hopes have been dashed on this thread - since November last year. As much as we need to be hopeful, we also have to be realistic. These "sources" have so far not been too reliable; it makes no sense to keep hanging on their fickle words. The outcome of this whole wait promises to be favourable for most, if not all of us...all we need to do is wait, pray, and believe.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
prophet of doom cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
Flex_sexybone: Puplin if there is any retard here, then its you. Since you came, you havent said anything good aside cracking your "i must be basket mouth/i go die" jokes.

N/B:any were you see slowpoke, then know that i either typed in M O R O N'or R E T A R D'as for this particular post the later is what i used.
Since I came? Need I remind u that u met me on this thread, ok u are too R E T A R D E D to notice. As nobody gree buy your fairly used bold 2 & noone seems to be interested in your nnpc talk....pls, is it not wise for u to zip it? Again you're too R E T A R D E D to read between the lines. Ok...i know your problem, you don't know you're actually R E T A R D E D.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2012
aca77:

Truth be told, I don't see anything wrong with this line of thought. We all know how many times our hopes have been dashed on this thread - since November last year. As much as we need to be hopeful, we also have to be realistic. These "sources" have so far not been too reliable; it makes no sense to keep hanging on their fickle words. The outcome of this whole wait promises to be favourable for most, if not all of us...all we need to do is wait, pray, and believe.

Wat more can I say...but to agree wit u and Mr. Reactor's position dat dis flex guy has a point but uses wrng approach.
We Will Not Loose.
NEVER
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mr Rector: @flex i can agree with ur line of tot, but the only problem u have is ur mode of presentation
As in ehn, imagine this guy being a doctor.....'sorry madam, but I think u should just go home and die'
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2012
Puplin, i have been on this thread longer than you think you know. #word#......go to ur dictionary, and get another word dont re-cycle mine.
*if u were as smart as u claim to be, u should have put 2 together when i said "since u came".....take it or die i have been around kid*
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
BREAKING NEWS. Orientation and documentation scheduled for 23rd - 28th of april. Letters would be out before then. See you good people then.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
lilodez, are you sure?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
lilodez: BREAKING NEWS. Orientation and documentation scheduled for 23rd - 28th of april. Letters would be out before then. See you good people then.
BP's have been raised and lowered at this honorable forum and if one is not careful, one will be declared medically unfit by the time NSITF eventually calls us cheesy cheesy cheesy
@flex wink, Quite agree with your line of thought, you just need to polish the way you present it tongue tongue
@puplin, Be quiet or I will call you to order cool (I know who you really are wink)

@all, What will be will be.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2012
@lilodez what/who is your source? U don start again? If u no sabi anythin just close mouth no dey feel superior. Were una oga Broncop dey? Nobody see em break light again wen all em pompous lies blow. Lilodez seeing is believing. My people no be so?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
@Flex better watch your mouth. Say what you want and dont insult me.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
@flex sexybone, I think your approach towards this issue is totally wrong, I believe we are all matured adults. remember that respect is reciprocal. Please this is only an advice. @all lets be careful on our choice of words here, U never can tell who is who, and as great women and men of God, I believe we can do better. Whether now or later, I know we will all surely get there. God bless y'all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bidemibabs(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2012
First rule of forecast.......they are always wrong...while it doesnt mean its impossible to get accurate info, it implies dat der ar several variables dat come to play and can act as a game changer at anytime...it happens in private institutions too but not as much as public parastatals especially in a place like naija....wile some informants and sources are just postulating, some actually have given or been given so called correct info at "the time"...mind you, what is correct one minute, cld be wrng d next...so dnt be quick to judge dose who av relayed wat they heard: which now brings me back to my comment sumtimes ago dat if you continue to press ur sources for info, they'll continue to tell u wat u want to hear or snub u altogether.....politics, bureaucracies, dichotomy and logistics are possible reasons the process appears hazy....truth is, it'll be completed...further truth is, nobody knows except God otherwise i biliv sumone will hav a source who can get a definite answer from the MD himself but becos he is also subject to dose variables, d goalpost kips shifting...like sumone mentioned bout FIRS recruitmnt of 2010 which started in 2009...2000 wer taken then bt not all of dem cld resume cos of logistics..1000 wer absorbed wile uptil last yr end, sum of the rest wer still being called in to start..our own cld be today and it cld be next month or more....while i pray its today, am sensible enuff to know dat it'll happen at God's own appointed time and not becos i wish it to be so...his ways are definitly not ur ways....Shallom!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
@flex_sexybone since u are not on d path of NSITF as one of those expecting 2 receive letters, I think is unnecessary 2 be here causing confusion on this visionary thread no matter how truthful u may sound @ all i think is highly unwise 2 allow someone who does not share in d slightest our vision 2 show us the path 2 go. We have come a long way & we cannot wait longer than we've waited so far. No matter what is going on,let's keep d positive spirit alive & live everyday in d reality that we've gotten what is ours 'cos we've worked 4 it through perseverance in prayers. In God we trust! @ lilodez thanks 4 d info,that's what we need. Our optimism must not be killed,no matter how delayed d process seems 2 be...GOD is watching. It is well IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
I don't give a darm whose ox is gored when I want to say what i have to say. i Will like to apologsie to any one that i have not offended, please be patient, i will get to you.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by write247ng(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
flexi sexybone or whatever is ur id is , though you may have a point but sincerely it seem that you yourself is not an nsitf hopeful and was not part of the recruitment process. you would have just drop your point and thinking and leave but you are attacking others.
Do you know people sources, someone said that it could be 23-28 orientation.You are challenging him , do you know his source.
Are you naija president or nsitf md,
You need to know that some people are already engage and want to change to better and more secure and paying jobs and respect people's opinion as others have a right to share their views.
if you are a jobless person , i think you should rather spend time looking for jobs online or offline and not this ur distracting people and this area of the forum.
look for where you can be hopeful and belong and not distract people pls.
A word they say is enough for the wise .
You should not attack others again.
Allow people to have peace and spend time to look for what to do for your time and life .
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
Flex_sexybone: @lilodez what/who is your source? U don start again? If u no sabi anythin just close mouth no dey feel superior. Were una oga Broncop dey? Nobody see em break light again wen all em pompous lies blow. Lilodez seeing is believing. My people no be so?

Hahahaha...Flex_sexybone,Guy u remind me of myself in d good old days on campus.
" Never afraid to say wat on my mind..even wen 1000 r against me"
Actually u make me laff.
I tink its good for d system and d forum, jst kip it funny,no cursing and pls if u r responding to flex, kip it funny and easy too. That's hw family shld b. No b fight!while praying 4 d best, let accept wat we cant change until our prayer change it.
its a sign of inferior man to hate wat u cant conquer.
We close to d end...though nody kwns d end...
WE WILL NOT LOOSE
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2012
@ all i know flex. I have his ip address and would expose him shortly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.