Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404601 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
@ people who think i am not part of this NSITF recruitment, I will say that I am part of it. Did my test in Govt second. Sch Garki Abuja and my interview on a rainy saturday @ 52 coker street ilupeju lagos. I am a part of this as you all are. Just that I am not one to seat on lies. I believe in telling/being told the truth. My problem is that am not a fan of "false hope" and I let everyone around me know that.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
Lilodez the computer wizard, I dey fear you? Wetin u think say exposing me go achieve for you? Abi u wan put me for jail? If u know me so? Wetin u wan do me? Abeg rest your case ooo.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2012
Flex_sexybone: I don't give a darm whose ox is gored when I want to say what i have to say. i Will like to apologsie to any one that i have not offended, please be patient, i will get to you.
@flexsexybone are u single? I'm interested wink
Since u've finally gotten d attention u so desperately desire,u can leave dis thread in peace b4 dem tear u into pieces grin
We have noticed you u hear,oya calm down and stop being d only pessimist in d midst of a thousand optimists(u no dey shame sef)
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2012
flex, you must be very intelligent'o, oya we dey listen, dey talk.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2012
@ Reindamsee: just because everybody does it doesn't make it right. Choose ur own part don'talways join the bandwagon. I fear for people like you who always let other peoples opinion determine theirs. Am not such person cos I believe am entitled to my own opinion and I uphold it greatly.

N/B: all that I have said so far is what some of us has in our minds but can't voice it out for reasons best known to them. I believe that some people are speaking/living thru me.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
Flex_sexybone: @ Reindamsee: just because everybody does it doesn't make it right. Choose ur own part don'talways join the bandwagon. I fear for people like you who always let other peoples opinion determine theirs. Am not such person cos I believe am entitled to my own opinion and I uphold it greatly.

N/B: all that I have said so far is what some of us has in our minds but can't voice it out for reasons best known to them. I believe that some people are speaking/living thru me.

Guy Pip down now!
Too much water dey spoil garri.
You don talk..those where get hear them don ear, those wey fit read in between d line don do so.
Too much bravery...na grave yard b him final place ooo
Make u no cm loose am.
We WILL NOT Loose

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2012
Flex_sexybone: @ Reindamsee: just because everybody does it doesn't make it right. Choose ur own part don'talways join the bandwagon. I fear for people like you who always let other peoples opinion determine theirs. Am not such person cos I believe am entitled to my own opinion and I uphold it greatly.

Wow! So u already know me too well to know dat i always let other people's opinion determine mine.kai! U must be a genius cheesy cheesy
Just like someone pointed out the other time,it's a public forum and anyone has a right to say anything but dat doesn't mean u should just throw caution into d wind and begin to be a troublemaker in a once peaceful and prayerful thread.
Ofcourse,dis recruitment process might end up being cancelled,several of us might end up not being called,infact dis waiting might even extend beyond 2013.flexybone,we are not all too dumb to know dat all these might happen.but we still choose to hope,pray,keep faith and encourage one other by dishing out latest info.
Dats what this thread is for.pls stop spreading negative air around.we believe in GOD and not in our various sources and our GOD is a GOD OF POSSIBILITIES
The last time i checked,there was no awards for world's greatest pessimist. tongue

5 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2012
@Notfree thanks for the advice.
@Lilodez a.k.a Bill Gates/Steve Jobbs still waiting to be exposed and jailed.
@all well meaning people, Gods time is the best.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
Please am looking for the NSITF hopeful's forum cos from the look of things here, am in the wrong one.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bidemibabs(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
If

Sumtin tells me u very much nid dis process completed mor dan the 'blind' hopefuls u claim to be schooling..and ure jus using dis strategy of not beign keen to balance d feeling of loss dat might come wiv an unfavourable outcome...but if truly, ur desire is to say d 'truth' (though, i dont knw ow u can convince me dat ur own sources are any beta dan d ones we,ve had), den am i right to say u've done ur bit and derz no nid stalking d thread anymore else u ar guilty of wat u accuse others of....the thread was opened for a purpose, u say derz no nid disturbing ourselves, yet ure here alays to knw wat news is out so u can poke holes in it....i tink evrybody here are adults and der is nufin u want to say dat i think dey dnt already knw...dey jus decided to hold on to dia faith and eschew negativity or pessimism...dnt u get it?....ure not brainier or more knowledgable so i dnt see any nid u dresing and redressing ur point....jus express ur oppinion as ure free to do.ppl dnt av to agree wiv dem...dnt be a victim of ur hubris..a word dey say.......

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
I want this process completed ASAP please who doesn't? I don't claim to be more knowledgeable than anyone here #word#. I don't stalk this thread but visit and leave my comments when I feel like doing so because i am one of you and this is no ones personal thread #word#. My beef is specifically with people who deceive others so if you feel you are in this category, pls be my guest.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bidemibabs(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
Then visit and drop ur comments in a matured manner....u dnt nid to be a self appointed vigilante....u dnt nid to adopt a confrontational stance as nobody is here for #beef# as u put it...and jus an advice, if u truly speak d truth witout minding wat ppl say den i think its an epic fail you using a new 'coded' profile to propagate ur #beef# cos it reeks of cowardice nd contradicts ur stance......i dnt normally do dis, check out my few posts on dis thread if in doubt so dnt see dis as an attack on ur person...jus a reality check...like u 'am jus saying my mind, not minding if ur ox is gored'......and am done wiv dis matter....NEXT!....
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
@puplin:i thought u are the comedian of this forum, but it seems like flexy bone has dethroned you.he is the one getting all the attention now.
@flexy bone u have a lot of nerves to be saying these outrageous things.
@ all baba God pass them all.lets all be patient for the wait is over.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sexy-bone is neva a comedian but a hopeles nsitf hopeful.He dosent hav a source nor does he hav faith in our God.We wasted 2day talking abt sexy-borne
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2012
Exchanging words and quarelling here won't solve any problem at all. We all are entitled to our opinion "But" we should choose our words carefully. In as much as am also tired of all the different stories going round as regards this recruitment process, i still keep clinging on my faith in God and hoping that things will eventually turn out well. My advice is let's stop prolonging issues thereby giving credit to who doesn't deserve it.
@ illilodez please update us more on what u just wrote.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2012
This thread is in dire need of a moderator. It disgusts me to read comments/posts like this from supposed graduates.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tuniski: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2012
@ least by now hopefuls will come to accept the simple true in naija, Govt dont respect time they just start a process without a timeline and some "make you feel good" informant will continue to tell you next this and that till d year runs out. Be hopeful but, face your front any agency that collects money during recruitment is simply not ready or better still not serious!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2012
Hopefuls keep your hopes intact! By His Grace and all things being equal , I can assure you before easter we shall all smile. Am not making empty sentences. Pls dont ask me more questions.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2012
lilodez: Hopefuls keep your hopes intact! By His Grace and all things being equal , I can assure you before easter we shall all smile. Am not making empty sentences. Pls dont ask me more questions.
ok oo. easter na next week sunday.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2012
Announcement!!! May i inform you all that dis thread will be going on one week break 4rom 30th 03 to 6th 04. Pls do not post any bill during de period. Our reason is to nominate a moderator and an editor for for dis thread. However, u can start sending the names of ur candidates. U re titled to only on entry
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rahym001(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2012
I ve been followin dis tread 4 somtym now. I knw very soon we would recieve text messages inviting us to collect our letters of APPT.do not allow haters distract this tread. Lets all keep prayin. Put in mind not all who attended the interview will be employed.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
@lilodez is d MD out of d country according 2 Adah 25's post/ question yesterday. Kindly find out this. Thanks.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 6:10am On Mar 30, 2012
We are waiting..., we are waiting on you Lord and we are faithful, we are waiting on you Lord, though its not easy but faithfully and patiently we will wait. Moving ahead bold and confident, taking every step in obedience while we wait. God said He won't bring a woman to the point of labour and not cause her to bring forth. Let's keep our faith as high as never before, for we shall be called. We only need to believe that God is, and he is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. I am very optimistic that NSITF will soon call us. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2012
Good morning all forumites.just wanted to wish all of you a funfilled weekend.We shall prevail for our fervent prayers are being answered.One luv.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2012
*coughs* kpuhukpuhu........*sneezes* etchiemmm.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2012
Flex_sexybone: *coughs* kpuhukpuhu........*sneezes* etchiemmm.
undecided
Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2012
Thank you lilodez for your updates.You have a credible source.Just to add,they want to employ a limited number of people for now cos of lack of funds.They did not get the money they were expecting.The employment will eventually be in three batches,so don't lose hope if you don't see your name in the first list.Lilodez was right when he said the letters will come out before easter.

@jdaut,he is out of the country.I think burkina faso
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2012
@iykay4455 Thanks a lot. We shall not loose IJN. God is on d throne!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2012
i hope the 2012/13 budget has been approved and nsitf was inclusive so i dont understand the money that was not given.we must get there.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2012
Mr Rector: Announcement!!! May i inform you all that dis thread will be going on one week break 4rom 30th 03 to 6th 04. Pls do not post any bill during de period. Our reason is to nominate a moderator and an editor for for dis thread. However, u can start sending the names of ur candidates. U re titled to only on entry
I dont think there is need for dat.
Let sheep and goats feed together
Its for a while...
At the end ...they will be separated.
Pls dont alter our forum for us....
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2012
Jybz, Danto and DY.TK...where una break lite cm enter now.
I dont like d way u guys jst freeze out oooh.
When d going gets tough...its only d tough that gets going...so cm on let Go
Onward Together
We Will Not Loose.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2012
@Notfree...I dey ooo,have bin soo Busy latly...at d end of d day..arund dis tym(evening)...i have tym to read all d Stuffs in d room..honestly ders nuthng to say cuz peeps share all d info needed..i Just Alwz Pray and Keep hoping dat we will all be favoured!Amen!
@Lilodez nyc1
Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.