Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures (1467 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by vasel15: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
I saw the babariga thief online where he was made a chief at ibadan and i remembered the thief and I ask you people from the failed country, how is that man still a governor? With video evidence?
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by vasel15: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tell yourself the truth Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by vasel15: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Video evidence of the man collecting bribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvXTISNns
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by vasel15: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05 you better answer and defend your corrupt brother

1 Like

Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by Abdul05: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
vasel15:
Abdul05 you better answer and defend your corrupt brother
grin grin grin so you saw me Right... Good

Wetin concern with this aboki man... grin
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by vasel15: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

Ok atleast you deny your corrupt brother, hahaha

1 Like

Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by vasel15: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Aboks
Gawu1
Sarrki
Arewa1stSon
Officialgarri

Gawu1
TheFilmtric
Arrewa

Come and defend your corrupt brother that is still in power and don't you agree with me that Nigeria is a zoo?

1 Like

Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by Oplomo: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
That's what Tinubu wants to do to the Nigerian treasury.
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by Cromagnon: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
vasel15:
I saw the babariga thief online where he was made a chief at ibadan and i remembered the thief and I ask you people from the failed country, how is that man still a governor? With video evidence?
Cos he can
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by Tellwhat: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

So ganduje no be your papa again

1 Like

Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by vasel15: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cromagnon:
Cos he can
l)

I am 100% right then, nigeria is a zoo

1 Like

Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by Invictuse: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
The kickback Ganduje collected in this video is same as what the Pandora Criminal collected for 8 good years but the tribalistic bigoted Igbos refuse to say a word or sent him to jail but foolish igbos are on Ganduje for doing exactly the same thing.

vasel15:

61 Likes

Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by PoliteActivist: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tellwhat:

So ganduje no be your papa again

You mean Gandollar.
Then there is Atiku (see his below)
And Tinubu (below too)
The only one different is Obi. After swearing to destroy him for not letting them loot the 75 billion he left behind, the only thing after all these years is Pandora, which is NOTHING. Would you believe both Tinubu and Atiku are also in Pandora papers. They hype it in MPO's case because of his sqeaky clean image, which they hate!

Invictuse:
The kickback Ganduje collected

It won't work, your maligning and attempts at character assassination of MPO. People know Obi's character. He really cares little about status or money. Go and ask why godfather types hated him with a passion.

1 Like

Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by Tellwhat: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You mean Gandollar.
Then there is Atiku (see his below)
And Tinubu (below too)
The only one different is Obi. After swearing to destroy him for not letting them loot the 75 billion he left behind, the only thing after all these years is Pandora, which is NOTHING. Would you believe both Tinubu and Atiku are also in Pandora papers. They hype it in MPO's case because of his sqeaky clean image, which they hate!
It's unfortunate brother. The irony when a supporter of atiku or tinubu is dissing Peter obi for corruption. This is our Nigeria. This is the sad state we find ourselves

Like what's going on. How long are we going to continue like this

As painful as it is it will be extremely hard for any decent person to become president of this country.

The best for the job are relegated behind

People boast about tinubu and atiku and the money they will spend in order to ensure they win election

Guys like Peter obi, osinbanjo, sowore, moghalu etc will hardly touch that sit.

The reality in this country is painful and the more poverty increases the more crime increase

People are selling their votes today due to poverty and even though I feel like insulting those poor masses. I can't really blame them but only feel pity for them as alot of them this is the devidends of democracy to them

2 Likes

Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by vasel15: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Invictuse:
The kickback Ganduje collected in this video is same as what the Pandora Criminal collected for 8 good years but the tribalistic bigoted Igbos refuse to say a word or sent him to jail but foolish igbos are on Ganduje for doing exactly the same thing.

Where is the video evidence?
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by PoliteActivist: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tellwhat:

It's unfortunate brother. The irony when a supporter of atiku or tinubu is dissing Peter obi for corruption. This is our Nigeria. This is the sad state we find ourselves

Like what's going on. How long are we going to continue like this

As painful as it is it will be extremely hard for any decent person to become president of this country.

The best for the job are relegated behind

People boast about tinubu and atiku and the money they will spend in order to ensure they win election

Guys like Peter obi, osinbanjo, sowore, moghalu etc will hardly touch that sit.

The reality in this country is painful and the more poverty increases the more crime increase

People are selling their votes today due to poverty and even though I feel like insulting those poor masses. I can't really blame them but only feel pity for them as alot of them this is the devidends of democracy to them

No mind them. Though, contrary to you, I believe Obi has an excellent chance of becoming president

1 Like

Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by Tellwhat: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

No mind them. Though, contrary to you, I believe Obi has an excellent chance of becoming president
I can understand your reason to believe which is very much valid.
But the reality tells a different story. It will be extremely hard but not impossible.
Have it in mind that the ruling party APC will not play fair at all and they have teh financial backup. PDP won't play fair either as they are also heavily loaded
Thugs will be used and unfortunately some security personells as well

And then there are places where child voters will be used n

Well let's just hope somehow the story of Emmanuel macron will happen here where a small party wins against all odds
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by PoliteActivist: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tellwhat:

I can understand your reason to believe which is very much valid.
But the reality tells a different story. It will be extremely hard but not impossible.
Have it in mind that the ruling party APC will not play fair at all and they have teh financial backup. PDP won't play fair either as they are also heavily loaded
Thugs will be used and unfortunately some security personells as well

And then there are places where child voters will be used n

Well let's just hope somehow the story of Emmanuel macron will happen here where a small party wins against all odds

But there is now electronic transmission of votes. Also when God ordains something it has a way of somehow happening. I sense God's hand in this and it's behind Obi. Things will happen in the comming months

2 Likes

Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by vasel15: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Why is ganduje still in power and you i*DIOTS are talking about obi
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by gidgiddy: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
vasel15:

Why wont he be in power? Ganduje is a typical example of a failed country where nothing works

There was this Governor in America who was caught on video patronizing prostitutes, he resigned that day

Ganduje is caught on video accepting bribe, it is swept under the carpet
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by vasel15: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

Why wont he be in power? Ganduje is a typical example of a failed country where nothing works

There was this Governor in America who was caught on video patronizing prostitutes, he resigned that day

Ganduje is caught on video accepting bribe, it is swept under the carpet

Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by Midastorch(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
vasel15:
Aboks
Gawu1
Sarrki
Arewa1stSon
Officialgarri

Gawu1
TheFilmtric
Arrewa

Come and defend your corrupt brother that is still in power and don't you agree with me that Nigeria is a zoo?

The Zoo you're trying very hard for Peter Obi to be it's president....lmfaoooooooooooooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by ZUBY77(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
And that's the person lobbying to be Vice President.
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
He has the state legislature in his pocket.
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by vasel15: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Midastorch:

The Zoo you're trying very hard for Peter Obi to be it's president....lmfaoooooooooooooo

Are you just plain s*tupid, nigeria is dead, I want biafra
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by vasel15: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
ZUBY77:
And that's the person lobbying to be Vice President.

Can only happen in a zoo Republic
Re: Serious Question, How Come Ganduje Is Still In Power, Zoo~pictures by Cromagnon: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
vasel15:
l)

I am 100% right then, nigeria is a zoo
OK clap for yourself

Now what

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals / Video: Peter Obi: Makudi And Auchi March For Peter Obi, Massive Crowd. / Peter Obi Paved The Way For Tinibu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.