Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody (32294 Views)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: You Lack Respect – PDP Blasts Tinubu / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by paulwelj: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Birds of same feather

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Babaken:
And you can never regret your action for been OBIDIENT IN JESUS NAME NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN
AM ON PETERSIDE.
Go and see the latest post on Obi now, trending everywhere, seems Obi has not been obidient afterall. cheesy
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Starhearts:

U re a day dreamer
Ur potopoto eyes go soon clear
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!

Peter Obi dey for you.
Peter Obi dey for me.
Peter Obi dey for everybody.

Nigeria is now OBIdient.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Starhearts:

Mark my words Obi can't win any states in 9ja
U re a day dreamer
Ur potopoto eyes go soon clear
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Hassanmaye(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by jaxxy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
YoungLionken:
Come on shut up there!!

You still praise Buhari despite his obvious failure in office??

Does it mean the Owo massacre means nothing to you, like your personal ambition is better than everything else??

This is the same thing Yemi did;asslicking. Yet he didn't get compensated for it..

In fact, I make a U-turn, I'm fully Obidient now..

Insensitive old druggie undecided...

patronising not praising. He wants to deceive buhari and cabal. They are not in support of his complicated DOA ticket he has brought upon the party.

He better step down for Ameachi the runner up grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
shigishege:
you guys are complete dunce. Where did I mention Igbo in my post??
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by shigishege: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
jaxxy:

The old corrupt lagos landlord is decieving himself with all these statements to patronise buhari to his DOA ticket. Nobody will vote a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

He must step down foe Amaechi. Period!
grin grin ode. Okkk you are repeating the are line your mkpuru prophet said that someone else will become APC presidential falgbearer?? Unfortunately, that cannt be in your lifetime.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Toluwanise247:
By 2023 Nigeria will have two president (1) Real president (2) Online president. President Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu online president

I tell you. Na online president Tinubu go turn to Las Las.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by shigishege: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
call EFCC
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Offpoint1: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Starhearts:

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter OBITUARY
K
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Offpoint1: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Babaken:
Nigeria most be great again
AM ON PETERSIDE.
Amen to that brotherly
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by surequality: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
As for me and my house, we re for Peter Obi. Get your PVC.
P......Peter'
V......Votes
C......Count

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Ajofiapero(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Seems like PMB is physically fit than BAT
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Simplythebest: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Suffering and hatred have block ur sense of reasoning
shigishege:
But these stubborn obituary people don't want to agree
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by jaxxy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
shigishege:
grin grin ode. Okkk you are repeating the are line your mkpuru prophet said that someone else will become APC presidential falgbearer?? Unfortunately, that cannt be in your lifetime.

That is tinubu's only option now else na disgrace at the polls.

He had a chance to support Osinbajo bt greed didn't allow him.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Olastep1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
I despise APC
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by swissgoldenpro2: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by paskal16: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Okay pdp for president
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by jerryforgood: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
One Yoruba man says he want to lead Nigeria. He can't even stand for 30 minutes. He is tribal bigot with nothing to offer Nigeria.

He has brainwash is fellow yoruba who are educated-illiterates.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Burgerlomo: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
I strongly believe that Jagaban will be regretting his Abeokuta outbursts on Bubu
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Gentlerespect76: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
shigishege:

Coded damage control letter
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Freelane33(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
kenbee:
He can belong to nobody but I Obi-diently belong to Obi
too much overdose they couldn’t see the bigger picture
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Karemarealty288(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
shigishege:
while you are in Peter obi's family album grin

Unfortunately am an onlooker....

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by DeleTaller: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

Bola Tinubu is an individual just like the person you are supporting. If to go by the party... there must be reason Obi left APGA to PDP and now PDP to Labour Party. He lobbied his way to Labour and the world is aware... No one is an angel...Nor me and not even you the reader. we have seen what Asiwaju did while he was governor and we see what Obi also capable of. Individually all of us want better Nigeria. And when we have more than one person digging for only only one post the best way is to go to the poll. APC as a party failed just like every other party like APGA and PDP.
so this is no longer about evil party but about good individual willing to work for a better Nigeria. In that course, I see Asiwaju more capable than rest of the contestants...

Thank you and vote for your prefer man and let me do for mine too.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
DeleTaller:

Bola Tinubu is an individual just like the person you are supporting. If to go by the party... there must be reason Obi left APGA to PDP and now PDP to Labour Party. He lobbied his way to Labour and the world is aware... No one is an angel...Nor me and not even you the reader. we have seen what Asiwaju did while he was governor and we see what Obi also capable of. Individually all of us want better Nigeria. And when we have more than one person digging for only only one post the best way is to go to the poll. APC as a party failed just like every other party like APGA and PDP.
so this is no longer about evil party but about good individual willing to work for a better Nigeria. In that course, I see Asiwaju more capable than rest of the contestants...

Thank you and vote for your prefer man and let me do for mine too.
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by DeleTaller: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Peter Obi for you Peter Obi for me Peter Obi for everyone. vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Peter can never be for everyone... you know your clicks.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
DeleTaller:

Peter can never be for everyone... you know your clicks.
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by babeicent: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
you can actually make your comment without insult
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Ybaby: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
YoungLionken:
Come on shut up there!!

You still praise Buhari despite his obvious failure in office??

Does it mean the Owo massacre means nothing to you, like your personal ambition is better than everything else??

This is the same thing Yemi did;asslicking. Yet he didn't get compensated for it..

In fact, I make a U-turn, I'm fully Obidient now..

Insensitive old druggie undecided...

You are just getting obidient.... anyway not to late
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Interesting2023: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
shigishege:

This your poor thinking will neva save you come 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party / Court Sentences Bassey Albert To 42 Years In Prison / I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.