Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody (32304 Views)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: You Lack Respect – PDP Blasts Tinubu / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Antoeni(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dem go Soon Change am For Your Eyes
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by LongBig(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
nedekid:

Dont worry about looking for investor, 50 million Nigerians will be joining the army, you will be fed agbado in the morning, cassava in the afternoon, fura and kunu in the evening.

So your pandora na messiah? Abeg rest alaye!
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by CoolAmbience(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hi
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

Forget all the social media noise, Peter Obi does not have what it takes to be president of Nigeria.

Can you name his landmark projects in Anambra for 8 years?

The current economic situation is a global issue. It has nothing to do with any party. Hence, it is ignorant to situate it within Nigeria.

Tell me how much Obi bettered Anambra? Is it by toiling with governance at the most important level, the grassroot? Did he conduct LGA elections in his 8 years as governor?

Abeg, make una shift make we hear word!
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Gaabasky: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu should emulate buhari and stop dictating who becomes governor in Lagos state

Thanks. He has learnt that
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
CoolAmbience:
Hi

Forget all the social media noise, Peter Obi does not have what it takes to be president of Nigeria.

Can you name his landmark projects in Anambra for 8 years?

The current economic situation is a global issue. It has nothing to do with any party. Hence, it is ignorant to situate it within Nigeria.

Tell me how much Obi bettered Anambra? Is it by toiling with governance at the most important level, the grassroot? Did he conduct LGA elections in his 8 years as governor?

Abeg, make una shift make we hear word!

Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by laughitall(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
YoungLionken:
Come on shut up there!!

You still praise Buhari despite his obvious failure in office??

Does it mean the Owo massacre means nothing to you, like your personal ambition is better than everything else??

This is the same thing Yemi did;asslicking. Yet he didn't get compensated for it..

In fact, I make a U-turn, I'm fully Obidient now..

Insensitive old druggie undecided...
you will be obidient to Asiwaju order when he becomes president..
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by nedekid: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
LongBig:

Some of us weh de this forum do reach age where we no care for ourselves again but rather the life weh our children go live in this naija. Our kids are now the younger ones we refer. We want a future for them either wise we make a decision to move them abroad for better life.
I don't know how old you are? 45, 50+?
Vote who you think is better for you, surely I believe you will do that based on ethnicity. All good.
If you have the time, watch the attached video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM5WFJjYSXw
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by adekolaelect(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
YoungLionken:
Come on shut up there!!

You still praise Buhari despite his obvious failure in office??

Does it mean the Owo massacre means nothing to you, like your personal ambition is better than everything else??

This is the same thing Yemi did;asslicking. Yet he didn't get compensated for it..

In fact, I make a U-turn, I'm fully Obidient now..

Insensitive old druggie undecided...
Tinubu put many of his haters in unstoppable crying....

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Efxfuture: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
shigishege:
But these stubborn obituary people don't want to agree

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Efxfuture: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
LongBig:

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by victorsola: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
why type epistle when u can’t answer a simple question.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by adesoro80595: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
BI ore bafe sonu, iregun la fin waBaba had to remind them, Emilokan 1BI ore bafe sonu, iregun la fin waBaba had to remind them, Emilokan 1...
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by shigishege: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Efxfuture:

lolz so what has Peter done for you?? Oga no politician is good. No political party is good. Both APC, PDP, LP ...all of them rae looking for what they will eat.

But if I had to choose my poison, if I had to choose my devil, I will choose a Yoruba devil. Same way you will choose igbo devil. Know this and know peace.

No be by force I like your man. And I no drag you to like my man. All of us in this country are bad. Very bad, including you and I.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by shigishege: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ykc2:
which kind of mumu dey worry you guys sef?as soon as buhari made sure atiku is the pdp candidate he made his people to vote tinubu just to settle him cus he knew tinubu is not going anywhere against atiku,atiku stepped down for abiola in 1993 who was tinubu then?
then if you know this, why are you always restless and panic whenever they mention Tinubu's name??
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by piagetskinner(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tinubu is worse than Buhari. Person wey no fit hold chicken feather
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by LongBig(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Efxfuture:

Emotion! Emotion!! Emotion!!! No logic! When emotion override, irrational behavior would come to play just like the one you are displaying! Mr Obi urchins you cant force me to like your pandora! Let me choose between the devil and the deep blue sea in peace alaye!! Ire ooo
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by SenatePresdo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
shigishege:

Na your generation be Obituary grin
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by ProfAmaben(m): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
post=113930416:
YESSS OOOOO.
Just like yesterday when our Darling Daddy said those words.
A great man he is....

Vulture griller has been grilled by poverty grin, your darling daddy would manage your vulture biz after his useless regime, criminals
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Orissodiq: 12:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Amojii:

Hide your face...
4 wat ooo? Just because I don't support ur choice of candidate? Abeg you can do better
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Ykc2(m): 12:12am On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:
then if you know this, why are you always restless and panic whenever they mention Tinubu's name??
panic over nuclear bomb in south west or what
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Ykc2(m): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:
panic over nuclear bomb in south west or over icbm missiles?
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Uchemus(m): 12:30am On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:

I wish Buhari and Tinubu upon you and your family.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Zamil(m): 1:53am On Jun 19, 2022
We are waiting for FeBoTinubu to vote for BAT (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) of Bourdillion. Asiwaju is the next POTFERON (President Of The FEderal Republic Of Nigeria) while Oluremi is the next FLOTFERON ( First Lady Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria). While Aminu Bello Masari is the next VPOTFERON.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by zumbigbo(m): 3:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Doublespeak for....I am a ghost, count on me at your peril
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by ofiko123(m): 6:10am On Jun 19, 2022
May God bless the federal republic of Nigeria...
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Poleski: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Buhari doesn't belong to me. He's tribalistic, nepotic, jihadist, corrupt and incompetent m*oron.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Wwwq: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by eyizlive(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu don dey mock this wan.

Anyways, here is something to enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUTPMbe09b8
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by trantayo: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu you are great man. You are not like some people that are not greatful to their host community. Politics without hared, God bless Tinubu and God bless Yoruba land
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by Indifferent12: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:
As Nigeria dey like this, he dey ok for ur eye
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by yerimastyle(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mr Egbe kinii wa emi lo kan ��� why did you start crying upandan politics is dirty game
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody by aimmoney9: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
BIGSCARY:
God bless BUHARI , God bless our incoming PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU...
You mean outgoing president of touts...... grin grin grin

Mr emi lol kan, Mr eleyi, shishi for aso rock you no go smell...... grin grin

Peter Obi for president....... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) / Rivers Rerun: 3 Fake Soldiers Arrested By Nigerian Military In Bori - Photos / Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.