Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) (1012 Views)

After Obiano thread on achievements, Can We Also Have A Peter Obi Thread / Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election / 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by mascot87(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
It's a known fact that the supporters of Peter Obi are toxic and highly insultive people. They can even insult there parents if they decide to go against PO.
Whenever you see any Pro Peter Obi thread, the content of the thread is 100% predictable.
Therefore there is no point opening the thread and viewing the content. Just ignore the thread. With this, you will find nairaland more interesting. Let all pro Peter Obi enjoy the thread that they open and make themselves feel happy. Let all comments in ever Peter Obi thread be 100% pro Peter Obi. With this, there will be sanity in Nairaland.
It's just a matter of time before the 2023 presidential election will be conducted and a winner will emerge.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by joyandfaith: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
mascot87:
It's a known fact that the supporters of Peter Obi are toxic and highly insultive people. They can even insult there parents if they decide to go against PO.
Whenever you see any Pro Peter Obi thread, the content of the thread is 100% predictable.
Therefore there is no point opening the thread and viewing the content. Just ignore the thread. With this, you will find nairaland more interesting. Let all pro Peter Obi enjoy the thread that they open and make themselves feel happy. Let all comments in ever Peter Obi thread be 100% pro Peter Obi. With this, there will be sanity in Nairaland.
It's just a matter of time before the 2023 presidential election will be conducted and a winner will emerge.

They are very jnsultive like Buhari supporters in 2015 and 2019 as well as Tinubu supporters presently

24 Likes

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by Golan007: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Not the way to go.

Hit them back with Statistics and be firm.
Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by Temmytee10(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mumu

13 Likes

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by Oplomo: 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
LOL..Tinubu flying monkeys dey lament. grin

These are the same toxic buffoons that called President Jonathan 'drunkard', labelled Jonathan on a live goat, got a mock coffin and wrote 'Jona is dead', called the wife shepoptamus, threatened to kill Igbos who won't vote APC.. grin

Now, the dumb reta.rds can't stomach a fraction of the toxicity they give others. They want other people to give them a round of applause when they insult them. Mugus.. grin

Tinubu baboons, pls open your big mouths, I want to fill your mouths with my heavy load of shiiit. Be nice, open your mouth. cheesy

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by Emvico34: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
mascot87:
you are not an OBIdient child, Keep ur mouth shut.

5 Likes

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by DMerciful(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
People who did this in 2015 are saying Peter Obi supporters are insulting. Has Peter Obi supporters done anything close to this?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by jumper524(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

They are very jnsultive like Buhari supporters in 2015 and 2019 as well as Tinubu supporters presently
oga go and open previous treads in 2015. Nairaland was still sane until this Igbos choice of president lost then the forum became toxic. Once you have a contrary choice or opinion against them, boom na insults upon insults.
Go siddon one place jare. No be today we join nairaland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by jumper524(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
DMerciful:
People who did this in 2015 are saying Peter Obi supporters are insulting. Has Peter Obi supporters done anything close to this?
a rally against a sitting president ain't insult. What is insult is calling people almajiri because they refused who they accepted in 2011 during 2015 elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by jumper524(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Emvico34:

you are not an OBIdient child, Keep ur mouth shut.
as na slide tackle you dey take wake your mama why you no go tell anybody shut up for faceless forum. Bloddy chiwawa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by ChoCho54(f): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
mascot87:
Stop fishing for idiots!

Did anyone threaten you with lagoon yet? If you do anyhow, you go collect belleful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by DMerciful(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
You see your double standard!

Abeg shift, hypocrite!
jumper524:
a rally against a sitting president ain't insult. What is insult is calling people almajiri because they refused who they accepted in 2011 during 2015 elections.

3 Likes

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by Tradernaija1: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
mascot87:

They're not insulting you but talking sense into your empty head.

You people have nothing to sell to us about your drug baron presidential wanna be, you only abuse people and insult peter Obi.

Hope you'll do that on the street?

7 Likes

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by helinues: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
It never get to that stage.

They are more like prodigal son which should be reconsidered.

Their emotions have been making them misyarn but that doesn't mean there are no reasonable Obi's supporters though they are few

1 Like

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by joyandfaith: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
jumper524:
oga go and open previous treads in 2015. Nairaland was still sane until this Igbos choice of president lost then the forum became toxic. Once you have a contrary choice or opinion against them, boom na insults upon insults.
Go siddon one place jare. No be today we join nairaland.

I was not a kid. I still remember APC guys insulted gej and his supporters. I guess Obi supporters are not taking the insult to next level.
Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by jumper524(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
DMerciful:
You see your double standard!

Abeg shift, hypocrite!
oboi if your brain no fit comprehend between insults and rally against failure. Then you no fit get sense and you need serious floogging.
Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by DMerciful(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
So between Bubu and GEJ who is the bigger failure? Why haven't you done a burial rally for Bubu?
jumper524:
oboi if your brain no fit comprehend between insults and rally against failure. Then you no fit get sense and you need serious floogging.

6 Likes

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by ChoCho54(f): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oplomo:
LOL..Tinubu flying monkeys dey lament. grin

These are the same toxic buffoons that called President Jonathan 'drunkard', labelled Jonathan on a live goat, got a mock coffin and wrote 'Jona is dead', called the wife shepoptamus, threatened to kill Igbos who won't vote APC.. grin

Now, the dumb reta.rds can't stomach a fraction of the toxicity that feed other. They want other people to give them a round of applause when they insult them.

Tinubu baboons, pls open your big mouths, I want to fill your mouth with my shiiit. Be nice, open it. cheesy
They should eat shit. A million flies can't be wrong.

Didn't they say Igbos don't love themselves? When Oba lil Wayne threatened Igbos with lagoon, didn't they applaud?

They are angry at the OBIdient tsunami slowly but surely overtaking the political landscape.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by ChoCho54(f): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
jumper524:
When are you going to do burial for jubril?

1 Like

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by jumper524(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

I was not a kid. I still remember APC guys insulted gej and his supporters. I guess Obi supporters are not taking the insult to next level.
people might insult you for supporting gej but it's way on a different level to what you guys are doing. Every president in the world is being insulted not their supporters. The way una take they insult and treat hen people for not choosing Obi is a different league on its own. Reno omojri confirmed it. I wonder how e go be if Obi wins and people like ffk, reno and the rest starts to criticize him if he does wrong. Maybe una go kill them.
Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by mascot87(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
You all can see the insultive fools. Very predictable bastards
Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by Roniyke1234: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
jumper524:

You are funny... If you called GEJ a failure what will you call this present government + Tunubu?

1 Like

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by Oplomo: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
DMerciful:

Look at the idiotic one on the right with terrible Afonja oyo tribal marks on his cheek. I'm sure that must be Abdul05 or pakute.. grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by Oplomo: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
mascot87:
You all can see the insultive fools. Very predictable bastards

,35 year old Tinubu Nurtw buffoon. I have a big stomach that shiits heavy, open your big afonja mouth, I pledge to fill it up with my Igbe nla nla kabiti. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by Emvico34: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
jumper524:
as na slide tackle you dey take wake your mama why you no go tell anybody shut up for faceless forum. Bloddy chiwawa.
you are a big fool. You lack home training. Go and tell ur mother to take you to ur real father. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
It never get to that stage.

They are more like prodigal son which should be reconsidered.

Their emotions have been making them misyarn but that doesn't mean there are no reasonable Obi's supporters though they are few
De thing de shock una baa? Even Social media bullies like Sega and Reno de follow cry

1 Like

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by AnambraPrince: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Peter Obi supporters are social media bandits. They attack in wild packs like hungry hyenas but run away like the cowards they are when lions like me show up with facts and truths grin
Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by jumper524(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Emvico34:

you are a big fool. You lack home training. Go and tell ur mother to take you to ur real father. Bastard
I know say na here e go end. Insulting people's parent. No be today una start am. As na slide tackle una take dey wake una elders, why you no go insults peoples parents. I surprise say you no call my parents prostitutes as na the normal thing for una parents.

1 Like

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by helinues: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

De thing de shock una baa? Even Social media bullies like Sega and Reno de follow cry

Are those 2 toxic like Obi's supporters including yourself
Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by Roniyke1234: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
DMerciful:
So between Bubu and GEJ who is the bigger failure? Why haven't you done a burial rally for Bubu?

Please help ask him... They did worst and can't handle it now. The truth is if some Obi supporters don't match them, they will even do worst to Obi than they did to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Are those 2 toxic like Obi's supporters including yourself
It depends on where you are coming from.I can be toxic or "toxic"
Re: Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) by helinues: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

It depends on where you are coming from.I can be toxic or "toxic"

Something you are known for in this forum.

I still dey wonder the courage you are using to operate this moniker even after being knocked severally for your lies and toxicity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Juju Man. He Has An Alfa In Egypt / Nigeria Nears Economic Collapse; External Reserves Down To $15 Billion / Tension In PDP As Wike Bans Party Members From Campaigning For Atiku In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.