Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Thank God For My Life- Debimpe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank God For My Life- Debimpe (276 Views)

Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi / I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / LP Vs Okupe : I Thank God For Setting Me Free From The Circle Of Liars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thank God For My Life- Debimpe by DejiPlug(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
GODSPOWERPROJECT

I thank God for my life, I was not given birth to like this. I was given birth to like every normal child with my two legs intact. In fact my Mummy said I started walking at the age of 7 months and I was tiny then. I was sharp and brilliant so she had no choice than to put me in school, not even lesson as was common back then. I started at KG at Ifako International.
My Daddy was a banker then, Mum sells things. My mum will go to Mile2 or 12 market and buy foodstuff to put in the shop and sell. Our shop is not far from the house so we were always ahome with the house help. On this fateful day I went to school like normal, there was nothing that happened to me, the househelp set food for us, me and my elder brother. I ate, she bathed me and I slept. Broad day afternoon, only for my mummy to come back in the evening and noticed I was sitting and didnt stand up, when on a normal day If she comes back we'd go and welcome her 'Mummy welcome'.
She said she called me I answered her, but I was just seated on the chair. She now called the maid that what's wrong with this girl and if she gave me food and the maid replied that 'she just came woke up from sleep and she has eaten'. My mummy was now like 'Bimpe come', that was it, I couldn't stand or move my legs. At first she said she thought it was this childish stuff. She now told me that she noticed I couldn't carry one of my legs. My left leg,Ahah, she was like, no oo. 'Omo ti mo prepare lo si school'. Then she called the maid and began to question the maid who insisted nothing was wrong with me since I came back.
Like play like play I Spent 2 years in the hospital.

GODSPOWERPROJECT-TV, is a Kingdom Aggregator and Lifestyle Research and Development Channel, geared towards Documenting, Expressing and Sharing Testimonies of Amazing Encounters with GOD and/through the Persons of JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT

Re: I Thank God For My Life- Debimpe by DejiPlug(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2022
The words GOD heard, to spare my life today

Just like that, before they knew it, the leg began to swell up. It was so swollen that my Mummy wondered 'my baby that's not up to 2 years', then they were baby Christians. They've been Christians right from time but these nominal Christians who just joined an orthodox church, CAC.
They didnt believe there was world, abi 'aiye' that could inflict and afflict, they just thought it was medical stuff. They started at county at Ogba. From there to igbobi, to orthopedic to general, to Lasuth, this and that, that was it o. They were running so many tests they couldn't find anything, but the leg was just swollen. My mum said it got to a stage 'it was hard as a stone' for a small baby that did not even have stature. I was now looking as if I wanted to die.
They said they could not allow parents to stay with the babies. So she goes as far as Lasuth everyday, everyday, everyday. They performed 2 major surgeries on my leg, and as she said, 'the first surgery pus they brought out from the leg filled a big baff and everywhere was smelling'. She was like God, what is this. Then when their faith could not carry it, they had to tell their Pastors 'Daddy see o, we thought it was hospital something but this one is getting beyond what they can handle'. So the Pastors came in turns to the hospital to pray for me.
My mum said one thing she loved about the whole thing is as small as I was, that I'll just look at her face and tell her 'Mummy, dont worry I will not die' that that really encouraged her. Even in yoruba 'Mummy, mi o ni ku' and that surprised her that a 2 year old can say this 'what does this girl know'. She comes to the hospital crying, she leaves the hospital late, comes very early to prepare something for me, before 6 she's already in the hospital back, her eyes swollen. She said all through I never cried. Maybe it was the words God heard, to spare my life today

(1) (Reply)

Shopping Cart For Obi's VP / Ekiti Youths Disappointed Us / Nobody Is Begging You To Vote The Right Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.