Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ekiti Youths Disappointed Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Youths Disappointed Us (262 Views)

The Elders Failed Us The Youths Disappointed Us / Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Youths Disappointed Us by thinkmoney(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Are the people from southern Nigeria ready at all (the youths especially)?
The just concluded election in Ekiti state, thats supposed to be the leading state in educated people, suggests we aren't. Ekiti state has about 3million population. The youths are just above a million.
900 thousand people have PVC, which is good. 700thousand registered to vote, which is still fair. But, just about 300thousand people actually voted! A number well below 50percent of people that can vote. The pictures we saw are mostly that of aged women from rural areas.
Our lives can't get better with this kind of attitude oh. No be to dey shout on social media and engaging in unproductive arguments.
I think our education here is defective. It doesn't go deep enough. It doesn't reform the people adequately. I have seen several educated people that stop taking pills just after they feel they are better, instead of completing the dose. I have seen several educated people that don't know how to administer first aid to somebody having crises due to asthma.
Re: Ekiti Youths Disappointed Us by Islandlady(f): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
That's why I laugh wen they shouts the yoots are coming, yoots will take back our country grin

Which yoots, people that will be on Tiktok on election day! Infact let Big Brother Naija start and their attention will be divided! SMH
Re: Ekiti Youths Disappointed Us by DMerciful(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
People are celebrating that APC rigged a state that could only muster 300k votes. In order words, Kanu might just end us being more than the entire SW!
Re: Ekiti Youths Disappointed Us by adekolaelect(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Real voters are indoors .those noises makers on medias are just Frustrated Hulligant majorly from a region that dominated by Terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Youths Disappointed Us by Epurogonogono(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
People forget that the support labour party is getting is for the candidate (Peter Obi) and not the party itself. Nobody really made noise about Labour party's presidential candidate before Peter Obi joined the party.

If you want to keep supporting APC and PDP because they seem to have a better structure than labour party, then it's your choice. But remember that the first two parties mentioned in this paragraph have been in power all through these years and you can see the result, so don't expect any thing different if any of them come to power after next year's election (considering their candidates).

Remember, everything must have a starting point, and may be, the starting point for labour party is the presidency, and then other positions would follow in the coming years.

(1) (Reply)

All You Obidient Folks. Please I Take God Beg You Do This One Thing! / INEC Refusing To Release CTC To Enable Machina, Ekpoudom Head To Court / Senator Ekweremadu, Wife Arrested, Indicted In Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.