Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up (887 Views)

65 Hilarious Yahoo Boys Quotes That Will Crack Your Ribs / Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up by Hollybratt(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
These are collection of my newest one liner jokes, stay updated as i post them one after the other grin
When you want to seek a job as a securiy guard and you were ask?
Interviewer:Do you know how to speak English fluently?
Job seeker:Will the thieves come from england if there is no job tell me. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up by Hollybratt(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Okada man on gist, the air will not allow you to hear what he's saying.
Okada man:Chdzxpjkqxtjvdgh
Me:Abi oo, may God help us
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up by Hollybratt(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
HER:I'm coming tonight
ME:Can't wait baby
HER:I'm coming with my friends
ME:I said i can't wait am going somewhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up by Cypress042: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hollybratt:
Okada man on gist, the air will not allow you to hear what he's saying.
Okada man:Chdzxpjkqxtjvdgh
Me:Abi oo, may God help us
grin
I can fully relate here grin
Re: One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up by Hollybratt(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cypress042:
I can fully relate here grin
Thankz bro

1 Like

Re: One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up by Hollybratt(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stop playing hard to get and calm down, Girls wey fine pass you dey act Blue film

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up by Hollybratt(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Teacher:Ur son is dull
Pa Akpos:No my son is Akpos
Teacher:No i mean, your son can't spell Lion
Pa Akpos:Haba, Lion is too big for this boy to spell now, you for don tell am to spell small animal like MOSQUITOE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up by Hollybratt(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
To every girls who give us breast to suck, breast cancer will never be your portion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up by OtvnaijaNews(f): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please remember to subscribe �
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_AalegZG70
Re: One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up by Hollybratt(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pos man:So you mean you want to withdraw your last N500 Me:Lower your voice you bloody fool cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up by Hollybratt(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Me at school:"
Checks time:13:15 cry
After 45mins
Me:Checks again:13:17 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up by Hollybratt(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
MTN:You have used 100% of your free allowance
Me:Brings out the 9th sim
Mark zukerberg: undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Liner Jokes That Will Crack You Up by blaquebelle: 3:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Hollybratt:
Me at school:"
Checks time:13:15 cry
After 45mins
Me:Checks again:13:17 grin
At church too grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tickle Me Elmo / You'll Luv This One / Funny Answering Machine Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.