Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). (7540 Views)

The main reasons Yoruba not enlisted as a tribe in Edo state / Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
My friend, no ethnic group lacks beautiful people in Nigeria. Find something more productive to do with your time and data.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by SaintBishop: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ijoh:
SaintBishop

Graysons

Kinematics

Robbstark

2elliot

BlackSaints

Tutudes

Send message to davidsimon993@gmail.com and you will join the freedom family
@WhatsApp.

Ok
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by 2elliot: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
SaintBishop:
Ok
If only you guys were genuine, then I would have joined. But you motherfuckers are paid anti-Igbo agents. That is just your soul mission to antagonise the great Igbos. I am an Ijaw from Bayelsa state. I don't believe in one Nigeria. Since the day I experienced Odi massacre, I have hated Nigeria.
My community, my family land has one of the largest gas reserves. In fact, my mother's maternal and paternal family has huge amount of gas and oil. There is a modular refinery as well. We are blessed. But every passing day, I am angry that my resources are being used to sustains this scam of a country. I have always wished I fight this injustice. But even though you guys are doing what interests me, it is very obvious that you guys are only being mischievous. You guys are deep fake.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Graysons: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ijoh:
SaintBishop

Graysons

Kinematics

Robbstark

2elliot

BlackSaints

Tutudes

Send message to davidsimon993@gmail.com and you will join the freedom family
@WhatsApp.

What is it all about? When I'm less busy I will mail you
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by SaintBishop: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
2elliot:
If only you guys were genuine, then I would have joined. But you motherfuckers are paid anti-Igbo agents. That is just your soul mission to antagonise the great Igbos. I am an Ijaw from Bayelsa state. I don't believe in one Nigeria. Since the day I experienced Odi massacre, I have hated Nigeria.
My community, my family land has one of the largest gas reserves. In fact, my mother's maternal and paternal family has huge amount of gas and oil. There is a modular refinery as well. We are blessed. But every passing day, I am angry that my resources are being used to sustains this scam of a country. I have always wished I fight this injustice. But even though you guys are doing what interests me, it is very obvious that you guys are only being mischievous. You guys are deep fake.
Your fvcking business I could care less. Anyway,vote for Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Lawag3: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ijoh:
Ijaw always lead wars when young.

Oh I wish you can love Nigeria the way you love your tribe but no tribalism won't let you.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by 2elliot: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
SaintBishop:
Big gbaun

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Graysons: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
SaintBishop:
grin grin
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by SaintBishop: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Graysons:
grin grin
Nigga just they disturb my mention with him lamentations
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by SaintBishop: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
2elliot:
Big gbaun
Boy pls,step aside
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Graysons: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
SaintBishop:
Nigga just they disturb my mention with him lamentations
lol
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Lionnation: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Now who can at least tell me how I can differentiate an Igbo person from ijaw, I am still confused

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Miracle2020: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fulani
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ijoh:
The Ijaw Republic Hero.

General Ditari.

You spoilt every thing with this sagbama ganja star. grin

Nice picturers!

Although am seeing ibeno there.

Ijaw land is beautiful identical to eli ikwerre esp emouha.

Nembe girls and backer sha.

Omo ijo is blessed! No caps.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Ijoh(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
2elliot:
Big gbaun

You are the main gbaun.

You wey be my fellow Kolokuma Clan guy come here dey talk nonesense
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lionnation:
Now who can at least tell me how I can differentiate an Igbo person from ijaw, I am still confused

Chukwu vs Tamara

Okpu red vs hat.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Ijoh(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Chukwu vs Tamara[s]

Okpu red vs hat.

Its now Tamuno in the new central dialect being arranged by Lovers Of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO in preparation for Ijaw Rep.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Ijoh(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kurutinto:

They are beautiful, but ijaw is part of Biafra.

Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.

Landlocked fools.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ijoh:

Its now Tamuno in the new central dialect being arranged by Lovers Of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO in preparation for Ijaw Rep.

Thought tamuno was kalabari though

Are you eastern or southern.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Graysons: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Chukwu vs Tamara

Okpu red vs hat.

Tamara is an English name.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Ijoh(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lionnation:

Its not easy.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
O boy rest undecided
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Graysons: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Tamuno isn't kalabari but all Eastern ijaw. Take note.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Ijoh(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
O boy rest undecided
Na by force
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ijoh:

Its not easy.

Hard how? Do they speak same language?
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ijoh:

Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.
Landlocked fools.
No need for insults, this thread is too beautiful for that.
Its been long i've seen such a beautiful ijo thread.
Abeg make una no use una hand spoil am.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Ijoh(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Graysons:

They picked it to mean the name of God all over the Ijaw Nation.

Kalabari Wakirike Ibani all call God Tamuno

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Ijoh(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Hard how? Do they speak same language?
They speak like human beings.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Bentizil: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thoh:
Proudly Ijaw
cheesy
Thoh:
Proudly Ijaw
Ijaw and beautiful should not be in same sentence. ..
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Mercury12(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thoh:
Proudly Ijaw

God bless the ijaw tribe.
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Graysons:

Are you eartern or southern?

Which other izon class use tamuno again?
Re: Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). by Ijoh(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

We only have three Zones in Ijaw, 86 Clans and 1,586 villages and settlements.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Origin Of Igbos And Their Neighbours / ? / Aliko Dangote Started Out Like An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.