Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage (556 Views)

Plane Couldn't Land At Benin Airport Due To Power Outage, Passengers Flown Back / Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy / New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by TMSMedia: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0_eSH_UKU

Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Benin Airport Due To Power Outage (Video)

Passengers who flew from Abuja to Edo state were recently transported back to Abuja after their pilot was unable to land due to power outage at the airport in Benin city, the state capital, IGBERETV reports.

An aggrieved passenger shared a video from the airport as he expressed his disappointment.

https://igberetvnews.com/1422373/passengers-flown-back-pilot-couldnt-land-benin-airport-due-power-outage-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by Creditalerts: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Failed leadership

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by immortalcrown(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin
If it is true, it is not the funniest thing that has happened in Naija.
Re: Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by GOFRONT(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
What!!!

You see Edo and Kogi states, fear those two.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by Fahdiga(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Peter Obi will right the wrong
Re: Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by Totilopussylick(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ordinary electricity cannot be stable in Nigeria even in a place it is mostly needed tongue

How i wish this can happen whenever Buhari travelled and on his way back to the country the electricity went off and the plane cannot land
Re: Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by Quest7777: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pity we are still struggling to get basic things right in this country.
Look, It will be Business As Usual with either of APC or PDP. Only a People's Revolution can salvage this country & PO offers the platform for such revolution.

Vote Wisely & Emancipate Yourself.

Re: Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by vastolord4(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
What is FAAN doing in this present administration? Even there's a leaking airport roof in the center of excellence! Theres work to be done by the next president..
Re: Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by Ebubu4: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
this na normal something for Nigeria. Either this week or last week I was watching either AIT or Arise, commemorating June 12 and Secretary to FG was there, Minister for FCT was there.

FCT Minister was reading speech from his paper on podium and light went off in the event center in Abuja, someone on suit rushed him and turned on his phone torch and flashed on the paper, and FCT Minister continued his reading.

Hall was pitch dark and i could only see his chest from the radiation of light which beamed on the paper and flashed back on his chest.

Country dey hawk lack of light like gala for head, hawk am proudly. Hospitals dey even do surgery light go off.

You'd think since FCT minister and SGF were presenting speech, they would deliberately use generator or lister and off NEPA light, even if NEPA light is on they would switch it to gen, just for reliability, but no ! angry
Re: Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by Landmack: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Let me reserve my comment

Where are those ediots who came on the thread to spew nonsense when Anambra airport had a lil issue few months back?

Where are the Owo goats?
Re: Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
I don't know why this electricity issue is what annoys me the most out of all what we are facing in this country.
Re: Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by lightnlife: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nothing dey work for Naija again.

Basic things are now luxury. No one to talk to or hold accountable.

Failed leadership, failed state.

Is there hope in sight?
Re: Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by Cypress042(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
God when.....
Re: Passengers Flown Back As Pilot Couldn't Land At Edo Airport Due To Power Outage by lalasticlala(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2022

(1)

Pls I Need Where To Buy Dollars Into My Dom Account / Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities/states In Nigeria 2024 / All Nigerian Local Airlines Have Bad Customer Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.