Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria (501 Views)

The Armchair Criticism Of A Sanctimonious Oshoma By Crusoe Osagie / Help: Holy And Innocent Senator In Severe Pain / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by IamWonderful: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
If truly Pandora Peter OBItuary has all the qualities his apku munching gorillas and urchins claimed he possesses, even declaring him as omnicompetent, omniscient, benevolent, impeccable, re-modifier and "restructurer" and equating him to GOD who can solely turn around situations, he is too good for Nigeria Situation, his services will much appreciated in hellfire by turning the place to a lovely enjoyable and liveable place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
My thought. But the other candidates are too corrupt to be further tolerated in the office.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nothing holy about him, he’s a big thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by vastolord4(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
You've got so much love for 1 person

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by Gentlerespect76: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
immortalcrown:
My thought. But the other candidates are too corrupt to be further tolerated in the office.
Oil dey your head
Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by Gentlerespect76: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
vastolord4:
Some Nairaland trolls "sef" grin
His phone is even about to shut down due to lack of charge and he is here kicking at Obi's supporters. Tueh.
Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by Oplomo: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tinubu chimpazees on the beat. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
wailers from APC camp...

Pdp doesn't wail this much...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by postbmd: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Soooo better a thief than a too holy man.

I swear i dey pray make God answer me this yr make i leave this country
Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by IamWonderful: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
vastolord4:
I am paying avenging the stupidity of his followers
Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by Crixxx: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
vastolord4:

Peter Obi their Olorun.
After spending what he has left of his short time on earth to look for a stain on Obi and couldn't find, this is what his frustration and depression begat.

Skullminers bow and worship your olorun he will provide you with rotten ewedu your daily bread.

Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by Crixxx: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
wailers from APC camp...

Pdp doesn't wail this much...

Lol we Dy sweet me when they wail eh
Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by Achilles881: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am paying avenging the stupidity of his followers

No you are doing your job, which is to campaign for Peter obi, the love you have for obi and Nigerian youths is obvious.
Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by Pakute: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
He should go & turn hell into paradise...

Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by CSTRR: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
"When the Citizens of a Nation deem their most accomplished thieves as the most electable then they lose the right to complain when theft becomes their National creed."
~ MODIBO KEITA
(1915 -1977)

Don't worry.
Your children wlll join you in writing IELTS.
Re: Peter Obi Is Too Holy And Sanctimonious To Rule Nigeria by kay1one(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
CSTRR:
"When the Citizens of a Nation deem their most accomplished thieves as the most electable then they lose the right to complain when theft becomes their National creed."
~ MODIBO KEITA
(1915 -1977)

Don't worry.
Your children wlll join you in writing IELTS.

Like Esau who sold his birthright for a morsel of food, these children have no vision for their lives. Terrible.

(1) (Reply)

My Question On Obi & Kwankwaso Merger Talk / Prophet Odumeje Releases Prophecy On 2023 Presidency / There Is ZERO Corruption In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.