Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso (1510 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / Atiku’s Running Mate, Peter Obi Speaks On Buhari’s Delay In Forming Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by SATANICALLY666: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
As reported by @josteez_

Exclusive: Labour party are now set to submit second bid to NNPP for Kwankwaso as Super Agent Obi lands Nigeria.

Kwankwaso is LP top target as VP, Peter Obi really wants him. Work in progress.

Here-we-go soon.
#ObiKwaso

https://twitter.com/josteez_/status/1538237851116224515?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Fahdiga(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
For the love of Nigerians, Kwankwaso should heed the call and be OBIdient to our dear country. Nigerians are basking on him to become the running mate to our beloved and widely accepted Peter Obi. Obi is the best man for the job. We move

6 Likes

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by incandescentena: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why can’t he step down and be the vice to kwankwaso or he has forgotten he belongs to the minority, let social media keep misleading the flat head Peter obi, he won’t get a single vote from the north. We already know who we will vote but definitely not a nyamri

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Unzerious: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Is it by Force to be Mummified....sorry, Obified grin tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Cypress042(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Is this the new thread? Wonderful grin

1 Like

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Islandlady(f): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
How can Obi Pandora and his flat.head supporters be begging an Aboki to become his vice so he can be president of a Zoo nation!!!

Can't he win on his own again undecided is he not a national project again?

Las Las Obi will come 4th after kwankwaso grin

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by TooNoisy(f): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
I thought Peter Obi is very popular all across Nigeria. Why are you hell bent on Kwankwaso?

NNPP is 10 times bigger than LP. Did you watch their convention? It was half the size of PDP convention. Shekarau and some other Northern politicians are with him.

How can the party with the bigger structure let the smaller party lead. For the merger to work, Obi has to be the VP. If the elections were held today, Kwankwaso will come third and Obi fourth, so why should Obi lead the ticket.

You guys should continue day dreaming there. Kwankwaso is not stupid.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Fahdiga(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Islandlady:
grin
My guy de shine teeth
Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Fahdiga(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
TooNoisy:
I thought was very popular and well known all across Nigeria. Why are you beggin Lwankwaso
Trash. It takes two to tango

1 Like

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by jumper524(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Atiku tried to make affiliation with kwakwaso. But didn't succeed. He went to visit kwamkwaso in his house but still didn't succeed.. Peter Obi meanwhile is making his negotiations online, winning people's fantasy while other are working towards making it a reality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by plaindealer: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
You insult, abuse, kill and behead Hausa people all the time, but you still want them to save your failing political adventure..

Kwankwaso is not suicidal, he won't touch pandora or any ibo candidate with a 1million feet pole..

Comdians..una no get sense.. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by paramakina202: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
TooNoisy:
I thought Peter Obi is very popular all across Nigeria. Why are you hell bent on Kwankwaso?

NNPP is 10 times bigger than LP. Did you watch their convention? It was half the size of PDP convention. Shekarau and some other Northern politicians are with him.

How can the party with the bigger structure let the smaller party lead. For the merger to work, Obi has to be the VP. If the elections were held today, Kwankwaso will come third and Obi fourth, so why should Obi lead the ticket.

You guys should continue day dreaming there. Kwankwaso is not stupid.

There is no way Peter Obi will come fourth in the next election with this massive mobilization going on.Peter Obi will take home at least 5 million votes from SE alone.

2 Likes

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by plaindealer: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why do you need kwankwaso sef? I thought pandora is so powerful and he can win the North and the rest of Nigeria by himself... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Totilopussylick(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
jumper524:
Atiku tried to make affiliation with kwakwaso. But didn't succeed. He went to visit kwamkwaso in his house but still didn't succeed.. Peter Obi meanwhile is making his negotiations online, winning people's fantasy while other are working towards making it a reality.

The way i am seeing it, this is an offer kwamkwaso will gladly accept
Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by ygowon: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
plaindealer:
Why do you need kwankwaso sef? I thought pandora is so powerful and he can win the North and the rest of Nigeria by himself... grin grin
Focus on your candidate man. Is Obi your problem?

2 Likes

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by fergie001: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
This one na Fabrimo Rozanio grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Islandlady(f): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
My guy de shine teeth
I no be your guy!!! I heard that you flat.heads are now shamelessly begging an Aboki so you guys can manage to come 3rd in the election?

54 Likes

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by AnambraPrince: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kwankwaso has already made his offer. He said since APC and PDP didn't give igbos VP slot, he is willing to give Obi VP slot. Kwankwaso can never accept to be VP to someone like Obi. It would be a profound downgrade and disgrace. Northerners will throw him out for disgracing their region. He can't try it.

Kwankwaso can only accept VP position from a heavyweight political senior like Tinubu. Obi zombies should keep fantasizing about their delusions. Obi should pick Yesufu as his VP grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Pakute: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Unity beggars. What a time to be alive, Igbos could literally buttlick almajiri ass.. Wonderful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by AnambraPrince: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
paramakina202:

There is no way Peter Obi will come fourth in the next election with this massive mobilization going on.Peter Obi will take home at least 5 million votes from SE alone.
No be only 5 million votes, na 200 million undecided. Let Simon Ekpa IPOB autopilot catch you with PVC, your eyes go clear grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Pakute: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The way i am seeing it, this is an offer kwamkwaso will gladly accept
100k bet, Kwankwaso will never be a subordinate to Obi. wanna bet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by IamWonderful: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
yyy
Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Golan007: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Deadline day transfer.
Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Golan007: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pakute:

100k bet, Kwankwaso will never be a subordinate to Obi. wanna bet?

Shhh!

Don't loud it.

grin

1 Like

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by AnambraPrince: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
peepydelano:
Why can’t he step down and be the vice to kwankwaso or he has forgotten he belongs to the minority, let social media keep misleading the flat head Peter obi, he won’t get a single vote from the north. We already know who we will vote but definitely not a nyamri
Obi is obviously not street smart, otherwise he would have known by now that Kwankwaso is just playing him for a dummy. Even the biggest parties PDP and APC didn't risk putting an igbo man as VP, because the unfortunate fact is Northerners don't like us igbos, they don't vibe with us.

And I can't blame them because my people have been abusing Northerners on social media like crazy for the past 7 years, calling them all sorts. But now, you suddenly wake up and realize you need their support to gain political ascendancy and expect them to queue behind you just like that?

No, things don't work that way. If Kwankwaso makes Obi his VP, that will be the end of his popularity in Kano. Northerners will disown him real quick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Golan007: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
peepydelano:

Please don't call him flat head.
Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Pakute: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:

Shhh!

Don't loud it.
grin
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Pakute: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Golan007: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Obi is obviously not street smart, otherwise he would have known by now that Kwankwaso is just playing him for a dummy. Even the biggest parties PDP and APC didn't risk putting an igbo man as VP, because the unfortunate fact is Northerners don't like us igbos, they don't vibe with us.

And I can't blame them because my people have been abusing Northerners on social media like crazy for the past 7 years, calling them all sorts. But now, you suddenly wake up and realize you need their support to gain political ascendancy and expect them to queue behind you just like that?

No, things don't work that way. If Kwankwaso makes Obi his VP, that will be the end of his popularity in Kano. Northerners will disown him real quick.

Honestly, my estimation of them plummeted in 2012.
Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by paramakina202: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
AnambraPrince:
No be only 5 million votes, na 200 million undecided. Let Simon Ekpa IPOB autopilot catch you with PVC, your eyes go clear grin

Na Simon Ekpa be your hope abi grin
Make I gist you latest,ugm are going into extinction in southeast they killed 5 of them just yesteday.
Before november they will all become OBIdient even their nairaland chief propagandist gigdiddy has become Obidient grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Data On Poverty Reduction In China Verified (pic) / Wike IS ON TVC / Banks Loaded Fake New Naira Notes In ATM Machine, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.