Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,547 members, 7,843,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso (1520 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / Atiku’s Running Mate, Peter Obi Speaks On Buhari’s Delay In Forming Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Fahdiga(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Islandlady:
I no be your guy!!! I heard that you flat.heads are now shamelessly begging an Aboki so you guys can manage to come 3rd in the election?
Tales by moonlight from MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Realist12: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
The reality on ground, Kwankwanso formed a party , Peter Obi joined a party. I think its time they faced the reality that Kwankwanso can't be a vice to Obi on the merger ticket . And Obi won't accept being a vice when he could have been a vice in PDP under Atiku.
None of them can sacrifice like Tinubu did in 2007, 2011 and 2015 without being on the ticket yet gave the president ticket to others . Its sad spoiled brats
tag Tinubu as desperate whereas he's sacrificed more for the greater good of this country than any other candidates.

1 Like

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Islandlady(f): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
Tales by moonlight from MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Haha delusional clown, well it's good to console yourself sha... You and I knows that Obi isn't gonna win, are you willing to bet your 2cent on that undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Fahdiga(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Islandlady:
Haha delusional clown, well it's good to console yourself sha... You and I knows that Obi isn't gonna win, are you willing to bet your 2cent on that undecided
I can bet my left sided buttock that you are a man with hairy gbola and that Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria. How about you bet on your hairy balls if you disagree?
Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by PeterObi4LP: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
TooNoisy:
I thought Peter Obi is very popular all across Nigeria. Why are you hell bent on Kwankwaso?

NNPP is 10 times bigger than LP. Did you watch their convention? It was half the size of PDP convention. Shekarau and some other Northern politicians are with him.

How can the party with the bigger structure let the smaller party lead. For the merger to work, Obi has to be the VP. If the elections were held today, Kwankwaso will come third and Obi fourth, so why should Obi lead the ticket.

You guys should continue day dreaming there. Kwankwaso is not stupid.

Because we need each other to survive. Theirs force will send APC and PDP packing
Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by PeterObi4LP: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Islandlady:
How can Obi Pandora and his flat.head supporters be begging an Aboki to become his vice so he can be president of a Zoo nation!!!

Can't he win on his own again undecided is he not a national project again?

Las Las Obi will come 4th after kwankwaso grin

Las las e go shock you.
Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by Midastorch(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
paramakina202:

There is no way Peter Obi will come fourth in the next election with this massive mobilization going on.Peter Obi will take home at least 5 million votes from SE alone.
If peter obi gets up to 500K votes I will give you 50k brov...kindly bookmark this page
Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by paramakina202: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Midastorch:

If peter obi gets up to 500K votes I will give you 50k brov...kindly bookmark this page

Are you the one who is going to allocate to him less than 50k votes?
Seems you don't know Peter Obi have become the project of Nigeria youths.
Re: Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso by duality(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
peepydelano:
Why can’t he step down and be the vice to kwankwaso or he has forgotten he belongs to the minority, let social media keep misleading the flat head Peter obi, he won’t get a single vote from the north. We already know who we will vote but definitely not a nyamri
How is he a minority.

Kwankwaso won't get a single vote from the south.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Senator Dumps APC - Godiya Akwashiki / Wike IS ON TVC / Is The Tribal Politics By Tinubu's Supporters Against Obi Boomeranging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.