Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! (738 Views)

Proof That The Gospel’s Jesus Resurrection Accounts Never Occurred / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World!
The Lord Jesus Christ devoted his preaching, not to the heaven, but to a Kingdom of Heaven that he said will be here on earth and now, near, “at hand” Mark 1:15. The principal message that Jesus brought to us was the Gospel or “Good News” of the Kingdom of Heaven.
Now I want to keep reminding you that the Gospel of the Kingdom of God we are called to preach as believers of Christ Jesus Christ.
Keep in mind, we were commissioned by Jesus Christ to proclaim the Gospel of the Kingdom's message and not our own message.  That message is described as good news for everyone who hear for a witness. That is why it is so important that we get it right.
Jesus Christ never told us to go and simply preach a "gospel".  There are many kinds of gospel or good news we could speak about. But there is only one that Jesus Christ identified as the focus of our preaching.  He told us to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom. He even set an example for us by making this the focus of His own message. Now read His very first recorded message:
Matthew 4:17  From that time Jesus began to preach and to say "Repent for the Kingdom is at hand".
Matthew 4:23  And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.
Jesus Christ proclaimed the gospel or good news that the Kingdom of God shall come to the earth once again. That was the Gospel. It wasn't news about a religion or a religious ceremonialism or a religion called "Christianity". We weren't called to preach another gospel. Jesus Christ's message was the good news that God's Kingdom will come on the earth and any who would enter into the kingdom must be born again, reunited in spirit and fellowship with Christ and be restored to the full position and rights as children of God and citizens of His Kingdom.
The good  news of the Kingdom is that we can regain what Adam lost.  We can once again assume the place of dominion authority that God intended for us from the beginning.
That this world will be redeemed, repaired, renewed, and restored back to very good.
Jesus Christ preached the Gospel of the Kingdom of God.  That is the only Gospel He preached.  Therefore, as far as we are concerned as believers and followers of Jesus Christ the Gospel of the Kingdom of God is the only true gospel He preached.
The message from His Father was so important that He instructed His disciples to preach it and only it:
Matthew 24:14. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
When are we ready to return to preach the gospel of the Kingdom message the Lord Jesus Christ sent us?
Listen to English gospel of the kingdom click below link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1z-76oB57Q
Listen to Yoruba gospel of the kingdom click below link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_YBUqwUTGE
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
The Lord Jesus Christ commissioned us to go into the world an preaching the gospel of coming kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, for a witness unto every creature.
Below are the mission instructions:
Matthew 28:18-20 (KJV) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Mark 16:15-18 (KJV) And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Matthew 24:14 (KJV) And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Acts 1:8 (KJV) But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Luke 24:47 (KJV) And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
What's message the so called preachers is preaching today?
What's message the so called teachers is teaching today?
When was this work turned into religion ceremonialism?
Now we all see why resurrection and the rapture is being delayed!
Please Dear Lord Jesus Christ, give us the graces and united we need to embrace this work you given to us to do and finish.
It is written: John 17:9-11, 20-22 (KJV) I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
It is written: John 17:4 (KJV) I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
It is written: John 20:21(KJV) Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
Now the Lord Jesus Christ is waiting for us to finished the work He gave us to do, that is why we have to unite.
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Buytruth:
The Lord Jesus Christ commissioned us to go into the world an preaching the gospel of coming kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, for a witness unto every creature.
Below are the mission instructions:
Matthew 28:18-20 (KJV) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Mark 16:15-18 (KJV) And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Matthew 24:14 (KJV) And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Acts 1:8 (KJV) But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Luke 24:47 (KJV) And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
What's message the so called preachers is preaching today?
What's message the so called teachers is teaching today?
When was this work turned into religion ceremonialism?
Now we all see why resurrection and the rapture is being delayed!
Please Dear Lord Jesus Christ, give us the graces and united we need to embrace this work you given to us to do and finish.
It is written: John 17:9-11, 20-22 (KJV) I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
It is written: John 17:4 (KJV) I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
It is written: John 20:21(KJV) Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
Now the Lord Jesus Christ is waiting for us to finished the work He gave us to do, that is why we have to unite.
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=113952688][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=113965798][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=113988408][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114004944][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114070034][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114104033][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114136310][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114177228][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114191154][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114251469][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114316601][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114364104][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114371495][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114449471][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114497885][/quote]
Re: Here Is The Gospel Jesus Christ Sent His Church To Preach To The World! by Buytruth(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114559111][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. / Chris Oyakhilome On Faking Speaking On Tongues / The Challenges Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.