Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Is It Legal For Ndlea Admin Officer To Demand An Extra Fee For A Visa Clearance? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Legal For Ndlea Admin Officer To Demand An Extra Fee For A Visa Clearance? (562 Views)

Website For NDLEA 2023 Recruitment Online CBT Test / Principal Security Officer To Governor Dickson Ebi Present A Car Gift To His Wif / Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Legal For Ndlea Admin Officer To Demand An Extra Fee For A Visa Clearance? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 19, 2022
Ndlea visa clearance certificate is a major criterion for obtaining Malaysia and Thailand visas to the best of my knowledge. For this application process, an official 10,000naira is always paid through remittance in any bank of your choice.

Now, why do some admin officers in different states of Nigeria Ndlea command impose extra outrageous unofficial fees for applicants who require this document as part of their visa application process?
It is heartbroken that most Nigerian students will struggle to go through IELTS and succeed in gaining scholarships in these countries, just for Ndlea visa clearance to be a challenge.

Why I am making this post is that my friend was asked by an admin officer attached to one of the States to pay an extra 100k just for this document, even when my friend has all the requirements including guarantors who are strongly willing to attend an interview on his behalf, even in person as the need may be. Again, it is unfortunate that there is no audio evidence to back up this claim as you must keep all your electronic gadgets at the entrance.

Please Ndlea's highest commander should help stop this bitter experience that some state commanders impose on Nigerian Students travelling to these countries.

Please keep sharing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Between Obi Cubana, Emoney, Cubana Chief Priest Who Is Richer ? / Factors That Have Affected Business Operations In Nigeria / Contractor Overpaid By N224 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.